Virman os: The day SHE returned

tereliyeluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyy everyone this is my first virman os sooo sorry if you don't like it

The day SHE returned
Today virat was going to confess his love for manvi so he took her out on the Pretense of going to make her meet some of his friends and only he knows how long it took for him to convince the choudhry's and Vadhera's but he managed to do that job somehow

~Scene shift~
Virman on their way to "meet virats friends"

Manvi: Virat where are we going?
Virat: I told you we were going to meet my friends
Manvi: yeah but
Virat: but what?
Manvi: ugh nevermind CHEP!
Virat: wah! Kya Baath hai ek minute mein imitates her "virat" say CHEP bangaya wow Bari tez ho bandariya.
Manvi: tum se to baath karma he bekaar hai
Virat: tho Baath kyu kar rahi ho chup rahi na... Ye lo thumhari bakwaas suntay suntay pohonchgay
Manvi was about to answer but kept quiet
Virat: chalo
They get out of the car and manvi is surprised to see no-one there
Manvi: virat yaha pay tho koi bhi nahi hai Vir
Before she could finish she felt virats lips crash into hers
Virat: thinking to himself "why isn't she responding? Maybe she doesn't love me"
Just as he was about to pull away manvi put her hands around his neck and started playing with his hair and deepened the kiss "she loves me" thought virat and after like 10 minutes of making out they pulled away and they both said at the same time "I love you"
Little did they know that someone was watching them it was HER Maya she had returned and she was here to get virat back and the sight she was looking at wasn't pleasing her
Maya: Virat! She yelled and the couple turned around
Virat: Maya tum yaha?
Manvi: Virat ye kaun hai
Virat: koi nahi chalo yaha say (by the way manvi is wearing black skinny jeans with black All-Star converse and a black sleeveless top)
Maya: arey Virat tumnay apni girlfriend ko meray baray mein nahi bataya? Kya naam bataya tumnay?
Manvi: woah listen yeah Pehli Baath menay abhi tak tumhe apna naam nahi bataya aur doosri baath mujhe pata hai Kay tum mujhse kya kehna chahti ho
Maya: acha kya kehna chati hoon
Manvi: yahi Kay tum virat Ki ex girlfriend ho eccetra eccetra eccetra haina? Well let me tell you something I really don't care Kay virat ka koi past tha hai nahi koi girlfriend thi ya nahi mujhe bas itna pata hai Kay mein virat ka aaj hoon aur aaj virat mujhse pyaar karta hai naa Kay tumse

Hearing all this virat was on cloud nine his heart skipped a beat with every word she said and his smile grew wider by the minute

Tumhary itni himat Kay tum mujhse essay Baath karo tum dekhna mein tumhe essay nahi choroongi

That's it so should I continue cuz I have a great track in mind where manvi reveals her true self infront of virat sooo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Definitely need to continue yaar...😊 Do PM me when you update 
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah continue nd pm me...!!
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it! Plz pm me wen u update.😊
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just read both parts...
I live in England and I don't know about the virus... But then again I live in a town which is small so I've only found out now..
Anyways, please do continue when you're feeling better
Get well soon

PS: Do PM me
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please continue this is great and please PM me when you do
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
continue...pls...wud love readin it..nd pm me pls
BrunoMars thumbnail