Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:We Belong Here - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry Internet crashed! 

OMG those lines by Pacey... I was like no don't break up with her but for that time it was correct, it was better to break up then instead of becoming insecure and jealous! 

Wait let me find my favourite Pacey scenes for you! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiAK3Poo8-8

Season 1 - this whole episode, was the first time you got to really see Pacey and Joey but this scene at 4.40 onwards, you were like Pacey is such a sweet guy but it was such a perfect set up to them...

Season 3 - Pacey realising his feelings for Joey... I love him talking to Doug, from around 3.30 and then the scene after, read between the banter Pacey! β˜ΊοΈ

This scene again - but the ending he brought her a wall, well rented but he got her a wall!!! πŸ˜
Alot of ppl are remembering PJo when seeing Dair and so on

The endgame had to be PJo, it was the right ending

I really like the you wrecked me dialogue he said, i cant find that scene anywhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCk44PMR8BY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

From 2.06 

He can't believe he got the girl and he still doesn't believe it, and it makes him that much different! 
Pacey and the wall, i like how he just rattles on whilst she is still stunned by the wall lol
πŸ˜† I just posted the you wrecked me scene! 

Originally posted by Lennie

Pacey and the wall, i like how he just rattles on whilst she is still stunned by the wall lol

I know it is so sweet but my four top scenes have to be, this one 

and the wall scene, the I remember everything and the season one kiss, I loved that whole episode! 
Edited by nikita_88 - 12 years ago
Though this scene, I hated Joey, I was like no don't do this to Pacey!!!! 

Pacey was amazing through the scene!!! 
Right I am off!

Night night 

Lennie it was nice talking to you... I am so excited for next week's GG episode!