This serial doesnt make u feel good :(

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I heard an interview of the lead male on FM yesterday emphasizing vehemently  that every married couple in India would "relate" to this show... I just found it hard to sit thru the episode (despite the irresistibly gorgeous Mona)... If one is watching a show, would he want to just forget his worries for sometime or be reminded of them all the while?? The show just takes u back to the corporate world, cut throat competitions, fake life of parties and show offs, and the troubles of bringing up children... It was just too negative... I rather be watching a Dekha Ek Khwab dealing with fantasized Royals & their lives that might not exist in today's world... Just a view, no offense...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ya even i was expecting smthng like BALH and Parichay..but i was nt at all satisfied..they need to change the male lead soon..no offence its just my POV
yomamma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree...the first episode was very disappointing! Why do we need to see the mean boss "Kukreja" right away!
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I guess so yes, but at the same time as the first episode, don't you think it's necessary to show the hardships and then how they get over it? Starting over with a good note enough won't be able to make the concept clear , just my thought :P
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes..was  disappointed.  Too much expectations probably. One has to remember this was just the first  episode.
Hoping  the next couple of episodes will really make the diff.

Till them umeed par duniya kayaam.
Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also found the first episode a bit disappointing.
The execution seemed a bit boring.
Hope it picks up.
Please no offence meant. Just my POV.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think the main problem is the supporting cast. The leads are excellent...Mona of course is just the shining light of the show! 😊 But they need to do something about Pradeep's friends. His best friend looks like a Bollywood reject from the early 1990s.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I also agree that the supporting cast i.e. Pradeeps friends are not upto the mark nor are the office Boss etc..
The three kids funda Ekta has incorporated may be for a reason,
Mona is doing an awesome job I always loved her acting and her way of giving out the character,πŸ‘πŸ‘

The first episode according to me was a little Hush Hush , They could have done a bit of editing and spun it over to teh next episode, But the idea was to make the viewers know 3 factors
Relastionship after 10 years of marriage, where the priorities lie and  how to cope with it and at the end of the day the Vaada  the couple share

So overall The episode was good but could have been better
Still watching the second episode and would see how well in progresses

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yup me too was disappointed with the first episode...second was better...Even Pawan did not impress me much...and there is nothing I can ever say against Mona...she is just FAB! PERIOD...I think the show can be given some more time...I'm positive about it😊
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have not watched the show as of yet due to time

However what is wrong with a Show reflecting reality?  This is the real world - there are fake parties, fake pple, and cut throat competition in today's world

I applaud Sony for showing more realistic tv shows and taking a different approach..I am sick of seeing the stupid demure bahu who sleeps in expensive sarees with full makeup intact, gets up in the morning and smiles and makes a household of 20 breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and is applauded for doing this since it appears this is her birthright...

Many young couples in india are no longer in extended families and living as a nuclear family - this is a drastic change from 10-15 years ago where extended families were the norm.

There are pros and cons to this and both should be shown. One of the cons is the time involved in raising a family and children - once has to balance the spouse and child and its a very delicate balance

Besides, when BALH first started, pple criticized the first few epis due to bad directing and now pple cannot stay away from Golu

It will pick up but dont start dragging it down the minute it started