Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I heard an interview of the lead male on FM yesterday emphasizing vehemently  that every married couple in India would "relate" to this show... I just found it hard to sit thru the episode (despite the irresistibly gorgeous Mona)... If one is watching a show, would he want to just forget his worries for sometime or be reminded of them all the while?? The show just takes u back to the corporate world, cut throat competitions, fake life of parties and show offs, and the troubles of bringing up children... It was just too negative... I rather be watching a Dekha Ek Khwab dealing with fantasized Royals & their lives that might not exist in today's world... Just a view, no offense...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aloklucknowwaizmapaMithuu-SMay31--AkkiLuvsNBT-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This serial doesnt make u feel good :(" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
ya even i was expecting smthng like BALH and Parichay..but i was nt at all satisfied..they need to change the male lead soon..no offence its just my POV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rrk401

yomamma

yomamma

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I agree...the first episode was very disappointing! Why do we need to see the mean boss "Kukreja" right away!

KaranShilpa:)

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I guess so yes, but at the same time as the first episode, don't you think it's necessary to show the hardships and then how they get over it? Starting over with a good note enough won't be able to make the concept clear , just my thought :P

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShowsadigaagblytonMithuuleavesandwavesswethasyam08

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Yes..was  disappointed.  Too much expectations probably. One has to remember this was just the first  episode.
Hoping  the next couple of episodes will really make the diff.

Till them umeed par duniya kayaam.

Edited by Peacefull - 31 January 2012 at 6:20pm

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I also found the first episode a bit disappointing.
The execution seemed a bit boring.
Hope it picks up.
Please no offence meant. Just my POV.

Samraat_92

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I think the main problem is the supporting cast. The leads are excellent...Mona of course is just the shining light of the show! Smile But they need to do something about Pradeep's friends. His best friend looks like a Bollywood reject from the early 1990s.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105Mithuuswethasyam08Samraat_92shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I also agree that the supporting cast i.e. Pradeeps friends are not upto the mark nor are the office Boss etc..
The three kids funda Ekta has incorporated may be for a reason,
Mona is doing an awesome job I always loved her acting and her way of giving out the character,ClapClap

The first episode according to me was a little Hush Hush , They could have done a bit of editing and spun it over to teh next episode, But the idea was to make the viewers know 3 factors
Relastionship after 10 years of marriage, where the priorities lie and  how to cope with it and at the end of the day the Vaada  the couple share

So overall The episode was good but could have been better
Still watching the second episode and would see how well in progresses

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.