New timeslot discn 4 KTLK/Shubh Vivah| VB Note Pg 2

Posted: 12 years ago

A new time slot for 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge'

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jan 31, 2012, 03.49PM IST
Read More:Shubh Vivah|Rajan Shahi|Mohnish Behl|Kuch Toh Log Kahenge|Kritika Kamra|Dhoop Kinare
Kuch Toh Log Kahenge
Rajan Shahi's 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge', inspired by popular Pakistani TV drama 'Dhoop Kinare', was launched in October, 2011 at 8 pm. 

However, despite a strong story line, talented star cast and critical acclaim, the show couldn't deliver ratings as expected. 

Incidentally, the late night slot of the show 11 pm, which aired the repeats fetched the channel more TRPs than its original slot. And now the channel has decided to shift it to 11 pm going by the better response to that slot. 

Its original time slot of 8 pm will be given to upcoming show, 'Shubh Vivaah'. 

Informs a source, "We were always getting overwhelming response from the 11 pm slot, which aired the re-runs of KTLK. Now, that the channel has decided to shift it to 11 pm to air fresh content, we are positive to receive great response from the viewers. We all feel that this is a good move both for the show and the channel." 

The show will air at 11 pm starting February 27 and the promos for the same have been shot. 

Producer Rajan Shahi said, "It's a channel prerogative to comment on time slots." 

A suitable time slot is what a good content needs to live up to the expectations. 
TFS Tanu...hope the content lives up to it's time slot ...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by vasanthi16

me too β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by Armu4eva

me too β˜ΊοΈ

Me three!!! 😳
Originally posted by vasanthi16

.Adult content on KTLK ? Cool.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.hope the bacchas are asleep by then.

All the bacchas asleep and the moms full on drool mode and hopefully getting inspiration from KTLK☺️ 
I also think 11pm time is better. Atleast for me it is. Hope this will fetch better trps.
thanks for the article Tanu😊

Viewbie Note

All Articles /Promo / Discussions regarding Time change to be done here ...
Any new thread made will be merged here or closed down ..

KTLK Dev Team ..

Adult content? Dont IPKKND , Pratigya , Parichay etc have adult content? Who is TOI kidding like seriously?

Anyways I also thought 11 p.m. was a great slot, because KTLK competes with lesser number of hit shows if any. Good move by the channel. Now it will have to re-build a strong viewership for the slot. Edited by wizardofoz - 12 years ago