Harry Potter

Twisted Fairytales: HPStyle//Drarry: PageOne (:

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay. So I have a BIG fascination with the HP world.
& I enjoy writing.
So for your reading pleasure, I present to you my first HP work:
Twisted Fairytales.

What does that mean, you ask?
Well... you know how used to read stories like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and The Princess and the Frog?
I mix these fairytales with the HP world, and what do you get?
Twistedness. (;

I will accept requests - but I will never, ever, ever write on these characters:
Ginevra Weasley, Susan Bones, Tracey Davis, Cho Chang, Su Li.
While I can't stand any of these characters (& the last four are fairly minor characters when you think about it), Ginny makes my blood boil. I really, really, really do not like her. So never ask for a fairytale on her.

I think that's it.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. (;

xo. Sabiha.

-||-

Index.

Draco&Harry - Aladdin (PageOne)
Edited by prettyfulwishes - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabihaa. thumbnail

The following is a scene from Disney's Aladdin.

Characters:
Draco - Jafar
Harry - Jasmine
Tom Riddle - Aladdin
Dumbledore - Genie
James - Sultan
Bellatrix - Abu
Pansy - Iago
Ron - Raja

"...And for my final wish, I want Harry to fall desperately in love with me,"
sneered Draco. Dumbledore looked at Draco, merely shaking his head. Did Draco never pay attention to rules?

Harry gasped. He looked desperately at his father; how could things have gotten so bad?

"My lord... master. You know there are rules, quid pro quos regarding this-" Dumbledore mentioned, slightly bashful. The twinkle in his eyes hadn't quite disappeared, however.

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME you ungrateful wizard! You will do what I order you to do. NOW!" yelled Draco. It wasn't exactly a good thing for Dumbledore to be antagonizing the most powerful sorcerer in the world.

But before Dumbledore could even begin to protest once more, Harry slowly got up, and softly shaking his robes, he seductively made his way towards Draco.

"Draco." Harry's voice purred. He knew he didn't have much time - he had seen Tom in the manor after all.

Dumbledore and Draco turned to see Harry walking towards them, a determined glint in his emerald orbs. But there was something else... could it be?

"Better. Come to me, my sweet." Draco watched, tantalized, as the object of his affections inched closer towards him... his lips glistening in the light of the sunset filled room; his hair softly waving around as the wind quickened, as if waiting in anticipation of what was to come.

Harry never wavered as he moved closer to his father's- no, not any longer; he was now his own master- he moved closer to the one man who had the power to change the world, but seemed more then content to change one person - Harry.

Harry's breath quickened as he saw Draco's eyes darken. The silver orbs became almost as dark as charcoal, but the intensity remained. Harry almost stopped - how long had Draco wanted him?

"Harry, my precious. Come to me. Tell me... about myself." Draco, if anything, was a born narcissist. After all, he was his mother's son.

"You're... tall... well-groomed... I find myself... intrigued by your presence," murmured Harry. He couldn't deny it though - he was rather fascinated with Draco. Even if the bas***d was trying to take over the world, one country at a time.

Harry continued voicing his rather disingenuous compliments of his... lord. All the while wondering why he was doing such a thing. In fact, it was rather odd that Harry could find so many likeable, good traits of the sorcerer; almost as if he had known all along what Draco was like. It was as if Harry harboured a crush on the man!

But somehow it didn't matter. Harry continued the compliments, not noticing Tom rushing through the manor trying to get to the lamp. Harry continued watching the mask of Draco disappear, layer by layer until there was nothing more than a man willing to destroy the world for his love; not noticing Bellatrix silence Pansy - who was trying to warn Draco of Tom's trespassing.

Draco could only stare at the raven haired beauty - he had waited years for this day, and it could not have come at a better time. He was entranced; there was no one but Harry. There had never been anyone but Harry. And now... his kitten, his minx, his Harry was coming closer... he could feel the younger man's breath quicken ever so softly... he could feel his husband-to-be's gaze penetrate his mind, penetrate his soul. Never had such an intrusion excited him.

"More Harry. I want to hear your voice purring for me... purring my name..."

"Draco... Lord Draco... My Lord... my... lover..." He softly wrapped his arms around the older man's neck, pulling him closer towards himself.

"More my love. Tell me more..."

"Your... beard... is so twisted," he smirked, twirling the soft strands around his long, graceful fingers. His breath hitched as he felt the other man's groin harden and bulge with pleasure. Just feeling it strained against his own groin was making it hard to breathe - he needed release.

Draco pulled Harry even closer to himself. He pushed his groin further into Harry's, if it was even possible. His arms snaked around Harry's waist - a cilice of sorts. He atoned for the pain he had put his young love through, and forced Harry to repent for the indifference Draco had suffered through the years. Pain mixed with pleasure - it was what they symbolised.

"Now tell me, my kitten - what of the streetrat?"

"What streetrat?" Harry gazed up at his sorcerer, a twisted grin on his face. His arms tightened around Draco's neck; his groin pushing into Draco's, begging to copulate. He wouldn't last much longer if Draco continued to battle for dominance.

Draco hovered over Harry's face, letting his breath tingle Harry's senses. Those lips trembling with need, those eyes darkened with absolute lust... and trust. It was driving Draco insane. He inched his lips closer to Harry's, teasing him...

But before Draco could get any further, Pansy had freed herself from Bella's hold, and managed to push the bowl of fruit on the floor. It resounded through the room. Draco immediately turned to the sound - could Pansy be any more clumsier?

Harry's eyes narrowed at the offending sound. Draco's focus was meant to be on him. And on him alone. He pulled Draco's face back to him, and promptly kissed him. Hard.

A battle of dominance, a dance of wills. Draco immediately accepted the silent challenge. His kitten would not be allowed to dominate him. No matter how amazing it was. He forced his tongue into Harry's, a welcome intrusion. Harry lost the battle, but didn't care. He began sucking on Draco's tongue, allowing the kiss to deepen.

The world stopped around them, the silence deafening. Pansy, Bella, Dumbledore, James and Tom could not believe the sight that surrounded them. But far from being disgusted, three of the five smiled and accepted the new couple. One could not help but gasp at the sight - it was harmful to watch. The fifth however saw this as a fantastic distraction.

The lamp sat there, shining in the distance. He was only a few steps away. He needed to only stretch for it.

"Draco! The lamp!"

The world began moving at an alarming rate. The wind picked up once more, the sunset darkening around them, trying to help. Draco moved forcefully as he used his staff to grab the lamp. There was no way he would let Dumbledore go.

Harry tried to push Tom out of the way, tried to take the lamp for Draco. But it was of no use. Tom seized the lamp. He was once more the owner of the elderly wizard.

"HAHAHA! Once more, it is mine. You will all become mine! Dumbledore, my final wish... I wish to be the most powerful genie in the universe!" Everyone stopped at the request. Surely Dumbledore would not grant that.

Dumbledore's twinkle disappeared. The sadness was alarming. He closed his eyes and pointed at Tom Marvolo Riddle.

The light was blinding. The sight was horrifying. Tom grew. He encompassed the world. Played with the universe. Until...

"Not so fast Tom! Aren't you forgetting something?" Tom stopped and looked down. Harry looked up at him, a soft smile on his face. The gleam in his eyes told a different story though.

"Harry, what are you doing? Please my love, come back to me," Draco whispered furiously. He tried grabbing his love, but Harry moved further away from him... and inched closer to a black lamp that formed out of nothing.

"What are you talking about you impertinent brat?"

"You want the power? The power of being a genie? You get that... and everything that goes with it!" Harry held up the lamp, as the black bracelets fastened tightly onto Tom's hands. He began disappearing into the lamp, dragging Bellatrix with him. They were both dragged into the lamp, screaming and yelling all the way.

It was over.

Harry held the ominous lamp, wondering what to do with it. Draco came towards him, surprised at Harry's quick deduction. He smiled as he watched his love hand over the lamp to Dumbledore, allowing him to dispose of it as he pleased.

The twinkle came back with a vengeance.

Draco took Harry in his arms. Harry looked up at the blond sorcerer. He cocked an eyebrow, expecting an answer.

"My love. Must you ask that of me?"

"Draco... It is not I who is asking." Harry suddenly smiled, watching his father slowly advance towards them.

"It is I who is asking Draco. It seems I have underestimated you. I should have agreed to let you marry my son a long time ago. Consider it a father's over-protectiveness. So, what say? Marry my son, and become the future lord of this estate, of this country?"

Draco looked at his future father-in-law and grinned.

"Dumbledore. I do believe I have one wish left." Dumbledore looked at Draco gravely. Hopefully this time the sorcerer would choose a wish he could grant?

"I wish... I wish for your freedom Dumbledore." Dumbledore opened his mouth, only to close it again. Did Draco actually wish for his freedom?

Harry smirked. He should have known Draco would ask for something like this. Anything to get back into Harry's good books... anything to get into Harry's pants. He could feel Draco's bulge straining sinfully.

"Draco," Harry purred. Draco looked back down at his little prince. He smiled. He knew freeing Dumbledore would get him into Harry's good graces again. Heaven knew how long he had been waiting for it.

"Darling, as much as I would like to... relieve your strain... I refuse to. Until we're married."

And with that, Harry quickly ran back to his rooms, knowing Draco would soon follow. James, Pansy, Dumbledore and Ron all watched as the young sorcerer stood dumbfounded at Harry's declaration.

"Arghh! I knew I shouldn't have freed Dumbledore!"

-||-

So, what do you think?

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
haha i like harry ginny so can't read ðŸ˜Š
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Do you think you could do Ron/Hermione as Beauty and the Beast? it's okay if you can't though...
sabihaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spiritcrimson

Do you think you could do Ron/Hermione as Beauty and the Beast? it's okay if you can't though...

Yeah. That's fine. (:

Question - did you just want a scene, or did you want a full story? I'm happy to work with either TBH.

xo.
spiritcrimson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prettyfulwishes

Yeah. That's fine. (:

Question - did you just want a scene, or did you want a full story? I'm happy to work with either TBH.

xo.

a full story would really be amazing if you could manage it. It's just, there were these gifs on tumblr I'd seen comparing Beauty and The beast and Ron/Hermione and I just can't help associating them ever since.
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
#OMG Wifeyyy I loved it <33 :D Don't expect me to give lamba comments on Drarry OS', I'm still new to the pairing 🤣 But I love the way you write, sachi <3

I have the best, most multi-talented wifeyy in this world #loveyoumorethanicansay ;)

Can't wait for more <33 :D Do a DraMione for me, please :$ DraMione as beauty and the beast! :D They'd look sexy :|

xoxo
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh man i just loved it !! i mean they r truly great !!..
 right now cant stop laughing 🤣..
 waiting for the beauty n the beast one !! intersting idea by they way ..

also a request if you get time.. can ya do harry n hermioni on hensal n gretal pls??

xoxo
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
My fav character in HP is Ginny, and I'm a Harry-Ginny fan. But I would like to read any HP fairytale, weather it's about Ron and Hermione or Neville and Luna. Edited by twila - 11 years ago
..Ankita.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this is good stuff dude! Keep going :)