Advice Corner

Reduce weight with herbal medicines (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Ishikatiwari

Ishikatiwari

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Hello, i am heart and diabetic patient and my weight is increasing day  by day which  as i know that it's very harmful for me so please tell me best remedy so that i could control my fat. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reduce weight with herbal medicines (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sneha.agarwal

sneha.agarwal

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Hello , I am very happy to inform you that i reduce my 10 kg weight through your supplement and now i want this medication for my friend also.

Shwetatyagi

Shwetatyagi

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Cry

Hi i am shweta tyagi my hight 5.2 and my weight 65kg so my look is not good.  And now i want  to know about herbal treatment and  tips of loss weight . Can u suggest me Please 

angelsou

angelsou

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Hi ,  my weight is more than my age and height and that's  why  i looks aged also so please tell me about your product Slim-XL. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dev.singh

aarushikher

aarushikher

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Hello , Dear doctor i am entirely satisfy through your treatment . 

varshachauhan

varshachauhan

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Hi , i am over weight that's why i am unable to walk and suffering high blood pressure problem also so i need your weight  reduction cure .

nainagoyal

nainagoyal

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Guys don't take tension about your weight use herbals medicines and feel free.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dev.singh

S.Priyanka

S.Priyanka

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Dear Friends i want your help can u suggest  me about herbal treatment. Because i am very upset for my weight .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Advice Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.