Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

aisha.agarwal23

aisha.agarwal23

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Hi all, I also wanted to lose weight and wanted a toned body since long. I heard from my friend about InstaSculpt, that she got a body sculpting treatment just a month before her wedding.I took no time to go for a free consultation service that they offer.The doctor suggested me to have a weight loss treatment along with a couple of exercises and a healthy diet. I followed that, I lost 6 kgs in 3 weeks, which was all that I wanted to lose for a fit body. 

Edited by aisha.agarwal23 - 27 November 2012 at 1:50am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weight Loss (Page 3)" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

darshu_14

darshu_14

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Nice article..

ChrissAlden

ChrissAlden

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Weight loss is really most important for all because everybody can getting more perfect fitness in our life, so doing more regular exercise is really good to reducing more weight loss fast. Drink more green tea is really good to reducing more weight fast.

dougjones

dougjones

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I tried  to loss the weight but not able to do that.

rahultripathis

rahultripathis

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hey,
If any one wants to solve weight problem,so they follow this daily work..

Always do the exercise and eat only healthy products and also drink more water..

Thanks

avonfitness

avonfitness

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hashmihealth

How can I loss the weight? It is a question for many people. They are looking for the weight reducing from all the angles. There are many ways to loss the weight. This problem creates when we take more calories in our food. It produces a large quantity of fat which is harmful for our health. It is nice way to burn more calories then we can reduce the weight. It is important to decrease food calories from whole. If we are taking balanced diet so there can not be any problem of weight. It seems that most of the people do not take care when they eat the food. If you want to take more gain on this way so you must know the real secret to weight loss. It is so easy to make a small change. We can lose the weight with the help of different kinds of exercises. Driving bicycle for sometime everyday we can reduce the weight easily. If we are taking care in our diet so none of us would have the weight problem. We should not take fry food because these are harmful for us and can be cause of more quantity. If you go to hotel to take some delicious food everyday and you don't think that you are increasing more calories but you are taking food according to your desire. It is necessary to burn or cut out the extra calories. You can decide it very well that what should we do or what should not we do  ?some physician say about the health that prevention is better than cure. In ancient days there was no problem of weight loss because most of the people used to go from one place to another on foot. They worked hard entire day in the field without taking rest. You must not take those things. Those are full of fats. If the digestion system is working on properly and function of breathing is also so good in open place and fresh atmosphere because these are your daily requirements. You should take the minimum number of calories. You require to eat everyday the enough calories. There is no any measurement that could give you the accuracy of your balanced diet. It is naturally fact that our body needs fresh atmosphere and fresh food and morning walk. We do some different kind of exercises to decrease the weight.

thanks ,
for posting such a nice views about the weight loss.
i  am really agree with you as you said about exercises.
yes, cycling is very helpful to reduce the weight.swimming is also one of the most important cardio exercise to reduce the eight.

keertana999

keertana999

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Check out Weight loss methods

...Mallu...

IF-Rockerz

...Mallu...

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hii ,,,
Please Tell me an easy way to loose mine weight ..

Mallu ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top