Mona Singh AT-The Princess is Back - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Jaha Mona...waha main ...I am SO in!
Mona and the tune Kya Hua Tera Vaada brings a smile to my face..
She  was so sweet today .. Loved the way she was advicing Pradeep about Hanuman Chalesa

Good Luck Mona thought Jassi always remains as my appreciation tag for you I am liking Mona too 😊
Originally posted by blyton

Jaha Mona...waha main ...I am SO in!

Blytii m'am... was posting the same thing but my IE dint let me post.. errr gmta???😉
Mona was too good in today's episode. 
Enjying Mona as always, Liked her bubblee cheerfulness with Niharika,

Her mom in teh show is sweet she has worked in 12/24 KB and Parichey  and nice to see her here also

Mona's bring out the cheerfulness in her character which brings the smile always, As much as I have loved her as Jassi I am liking her character as Mona here and as the show progresses I am sure she will enlighten us..

Her interaction with the other characters is really nice and the way she was making sure her mom is not embarrassed infront of her friend and balanced the scene was good..

Great going girl 👏
I am personally watching this serial for only Mona Singh... she is Superb in expression and Natural Acting...

Good to have her back in daily soap...
I wonder if Mona has any idea how many people are watching this show just for her.😳
Yes and I love her way of dialouge delivery...very natural and loving...hope the serial does well
Mona jaisi Koi nahi !!

After JJKN and RKB for a short period of time its great to see Mona back in a daily 😊

hi every one! how are u doing today? 😊