Fan Fictions

Jealousy

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cutechubby

Groupbie

cutechubby

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Hi all, this is an OS after sday's episode when Khushi and NK go to her house to get the ghee.

Arnav gets all upset and keeps trying khushi's phone but understands that her phone is here with Anjali and decides to go and check on them.

Arnav drives like mad to reach Khushi's house and sees both NK and Khushi walking out of the house with a ghee bottle in her hand and were smiling and talking something. Arnav couldnt take it anymore. He got out with a fit rage and walked towards them.

"What the hell were u ppl doing for so long? everyone r waiting there for the ghee and u two fools take all your sweet time in the world?"

Both were stuneed to hear his anger.

NK: But, Nanav this is the quickest time we've made it...and as it is we were moving out.

Arnav's anger knew new bounds listening to him talk, where Khushi kept silent not knowing for once how to react.

Ar: Shut up NK.

As they moved towards the car, Khushi spoke up, Naneji , u take this ghee and go in the car i shall come with Arnavji.

Arnav looked back at her, though he was happy that she chose to come with him he didnt want to show it, "why? u were all happy to come with NK? then wats the prob now?"

Khushi didnt answer him instead told, "Naneji u go, we'll come."

NK understood and started in his car with the ghee.

Arnav and Khushi sat in the car and when Arnav was about to start the car, Khushi took the keys away and stared at him.

Ar: Wat?
K: i want to talk to u after then we'll go.
Ar: I dont want to hear to any of your nonsense.
K: No.u will have to.
Ar: He let a big sigh, ok go ahead.
K: I want to know why u r simply shouting at Naneji. He is really good andi feel unnecessarily u keep shouting at him.
Arnav went wild hearing her supporting NK.
Ar: Wat? u r supporting him? wat is it to u that i shout at him, he is after all my cousin. if u r so fond of him then why didnt u go with him?
K: I decided to come with u becoz i wanted to clarify this with u? and wat was ur comment when i entered the house today abt me and naneji?
Ar: Yeah ! that comment was right isnt it? u make a good pair? two insane ppl together?
K: Wat do u men together?
Ar: U heard nani and Di they are trying to pair u two off.
K: and u accepted?
Ar: wat can i say? now, im getting to know that u like him also, so wats the big deal.

Khushi had tears in her eyes and when Arnav looked up at her he was speechless.

Ar: Khushi wat happ?
K: what is bothering u wat happ? u start the car lets go i dont want to be here.
Ar: No. tell me y u r crying.
K: y shouid i tell? everytime this is happening to me. everyone around me tend to pair me off with the wrong person always and never for once think wat could or would be my wish. ooofff! first Buaji and now nani and Di and of all the ppl to top the list would be U.
Ar: Wat r u tellig can u make it clear?
K: wat to make it clear? did i ever give the impression that i was interested in Naneji, he talks well to me so i also do the same, but other than that i only have a brotherly affection towards him, everyone misunderstands my intentions, as u say u r right, I talk too much and im in a different world always, i never reliaze wat im doing or wat is going on with me..I shall now know how to be.

Arnav didnt know for wat he should be thrilled at hearing, whether it was about NK or whether for her expectation that he of all ppl would understand her. He came back to reality and looking at her face brought a smile on his lips though she was crying.

He reached over her Khushi backed off suddenly looking at him with wide eyes, he looked into her eyes and reached across for the seatbelt for her and put it in place but did not move away and looked into her eyes and said in a sexy low voice.

Ar: Dont worry, nothing will happen to u against ur wish. No one can force u to do anything against ur wish until im there. I shall take care. Now, wipe ur tears and put a little smile on your lips.

Khushi was stunned hearing him, when he sat back, she didnt know y she said it but she did.

K: I coudl have put the seatbelt, I've learnt to do it...
Ar: Giving her a lopsided smile, I know u've learnt it, but i wanted to do it.

Just before he started the engine, Ar: u've left your hair loose?
K: Yeah! I dont want to invite unecessary trouble (she said with a secret smile and without looking at him).

Arnav was so happy listening to this but couldnt stop from goading her, "Good, of course u can put it up if the person standing behind u is me."

Without waiting for her reply he started the car and the "O" formed on her lips didnt go unnoticed by him.

He kept smiling till they reached RM. By this time khushi also had a smile playing on her lips. Both the them entered the RM. Arnav opened the door and gave way for Khushi to go in first, as she passed him she smiled at him and he at her. Both entered the mansion as a jodi with wide smile on their faces. Nani and Anjali were looking at the ninth wonder in the world.

HAHHAHHA GUYS, HOW WAS THAT Star

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hiraahmanjusha_92Dazlingdivyarest.restnayikazafirupzloveuroops82dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jealousy" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zafi

IF-Rockerz

zafi

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Fantastic.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Loved it. Arnav is so possesive.
Thanks.Big smile

nayika

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Fab update!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top