Diya Aur Baati Hum

Is Sooraj Wasted in DABH. Should he Leave (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Even though he doesn't have to many lines right now I have to say that his expressions speak volumes all on their own.  Like the saying actions speak louder than words, same could be said of his expressions!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Sooraj Wasted in DABH. Should he Leave (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sujus78

sujus78

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I totally agree.The current storyline is a big drag. They can atleast show that Sandhya is learning something.I hope the makers of the serial have a zabardast twister in their mind. I hope we r not wasting our time over these episodes.It is going to be sad if Suraj leaves and someone else replaces it.Then that would be it for DABH.

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avidfan

I see your point but it is so boring- this has been going on for so long. I think Anas had only 3-4 lines today!

Yes it is long but then I think it is surajs nature to be supportive and not someone who wants all the attention. As I said before if Sandhya will stay in this house then we will see more of Suraj.

b2011

Avidfan

Avidfan

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Aradhana

I agree with you that Sooraj will be shown on almost every episode- but its not the quantity but the quality of his being there. 

Even today, Chaturi and Bhabosa, Bhabo, Chotu all had more to do than Sooraj. 

Support does not mean- dumb presence.

divyankadevrais

Groupbie

divyankadevrais

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
yeah but cant imagine not seeing him as sooraj    but the tv trend is lyk dat only the beta's dont have much relvance and scope all goes btw the saas and bahu but i think its enough they should focus to other aspects and characters except saaas and bahu    
           i thought this DABH would be different but now it too is dragging the MIL and DIL nagging concept
hope all turns well for sooraj in future

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top