Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged
cAN SOME1 HELP ME!! rEAD BELOW!!

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i am trying to get sum pics from discuss tv to the forum to to add to the collection whenevr i click onto a pic for it to go big it never works it says sum kind of error i wanted 8 pics if i write down the codes can some1 plz post the thanx in advance luv mad!! if u get the small its not the same can some1 make them big and plz post the on the forum im sure evry1 wud luv to c them!!

Tumhari Disha 241
Tumhari Disha 292
Tumhari Disha 278
Tumhari Disha 230
Tumhari Disha holi
Tumhari Disha 215
dk and disha
Tumhari Disha 240

plz some1 help me i know that some of them hav been on the forum but i lost them plz can sum1 put them up ppplllzzz!!! Confused

Cry luv mad Cry

P.S the site is www.dicusstv.com/gallery then scroll down the page and click on selct catogray go to Zeet TV and then Tumhari Disha
Kareena's World Senior Member
Kareena's World
Kareena's World

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 11:04am | IP Logged

hi Princess Mad i tried to get pictures from discuss tv to and it didn't work you could just see them smaller unless you become a member of discuss tv its like a forum too a little bit like IF but still different i am a member but i never posted anything. You can only get the pictures bigger if you become a member of Discuss tv and plus when you become a member you atleast need to have 15 posts to veiw the gallery photos bigger. 15 posts atleastConfused Since i haven't posted anything i still can't get the picturesOuchanyways i hope this info helps oh btw some of the pics tht are in discuss tv are here too check out the gallery if you havn't already!!!!

Edited by Kareena's World - 16 April 2005 at 11:05am
Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 6:47am | IP Logged
thats so stupid!!! urrrhh it makes me angry but ill keep trying and thanx too all the ppl that helped me!!

luv mad
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top