Diya Aur Baati Hum

Bhabo to get the surprise of her Life:Article

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

'Diya Aur Baati Hum' which has managed to gather the No 1 position beating Star Plus's most popular show 'Saath Nibhana Saathiya' owing to its superb storyline and performances will now have a new entry in the show to make it more spicy and interesting.

Yes, we are talking about entry of Bhabo's mother-in-law in the show. Ragini Shah has been roped in by the production house to play Bhabo's mother-in-law, Maasa.

Ragini will play the character of a highly self-centered woman who is very fond of jewellery and is very strict and dominating in nature so much so that even Bhabo is scared of her.

Will Maasa's entry in the show bring a relief for Sandhya or will add up to her miseries. To know what happens next in 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' keep reading this section.

source:

http://news.tvbasti.com/tv/3067-bhabo-to-get-the-surprise-of-her-life-diya-aur-baati-hum.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.

Though I do not totally believe these articles, especially TC article, this Bhabho's MIL's ghost is scaring me.  Hope teh DABH team does not make such blunder.
daylily121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tfs..
Maasa could actually be the savior of Sandhya given that she would believe in her son and her son trusts his DIL! I have a feeling, CVs changed track to show the story of Maasa/Bhabho (MIL/DIL) relationship as well and that is the reason for this unrealistic act of Bhabho. I think Maasa will put a stop to Bhabho's erratic and illogical behavior lately.
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha, Bhabho will get a more bitter taste of her own medicine! :P
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yaar, bhaboo;s MIL is dead as per wat they said in show earlier and more over bhaboo always had sweet things to say about her in front of chaturi and all , 
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great..so its like a Baa that is coming??
soumya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow If this is true that means dead woman walking...ooks like maasa was dead till now and couldn't see bhabo ruling the house with all the power and jewellery so she took sum time off from her being dead and came back to teach her a lessonšŸ¤£
wow cv's u forgot your track or what hope there is a logic explanation for her entry.
..Anj.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for Sharing
I hope that she understands Sandhya and supports her
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...
have to wait for episode