Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

singhalharsh

Goldie

singhalharsh

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
guys rate the first episode of khtv from 1 to 10...i lto love it

i give 9 number :))))

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rate the first episode :))))" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
8.5 ...and another 0.5 only for Vimla Bai Big smile.

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I think it was good... Would get more interesting. I would give it an 8.

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I too give it 8 + .5 for the bai! she was hilarious!

anugupta

anugupta

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I'd give it a 7. There's a lot of potential to the show and today's episode was good but the acting didn't come across as real enough (IMO).

I understand Mona's character is a very loving mom, but honestly it seemed like sheer stupidity for her to bring her younger son to the party knowing how important it was to her husband, and also because it was a business party and not even suitable for a child to be there. The fact that Mona brought Rajveer with her really undermined her character's maturity level...

However when she used her money for her sari to buy the tennis gear for her daughter, that was perfect and very emotional and exemplified the meaning behind the show ... 

Some of the supporting characters such as Pradeep's friend/coworker and his boss and his boss's wife etc should all be replaced because their acting was horrendous and really put a damper on allowing the show to connect with the audience...

Again this is all my opinion. Today's just the first episode so there's a lot more to watch out for I'm sure :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soap_fanKaranShilpa:)

ashi4567

Goldie

ashi4567

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn

soap_fan

Goldie

soap_fan

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
I would give it 8/10 and that too all for Mona. I didn't feel that Pawan Shankar was convincing in his acting. Maybe he will improved as it goes...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.