Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Shikha's Dad Finally The Truth Revealed (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bipin for making it clear..
I Was thinking that He Just involves In CRIME..thats y ACP Jairaj is talking with him like This...But Lets see He is Involve in murder case or Not...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shikha's Dad Finally The Truth Revealed (Page 2)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Oye Neeme, yahan pe kab aaye? Aur chat main bhi toh participate karo. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
SRI, ABI HE I DEAR... I saw SHAPAT TODAY...
LOVE THE PROMO... COPS Personall issue is There in this Show.. EVEN FW makes Itt...

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

There is a lot in this show that you won't find in CID anymore. Watch it. You'll love it. Wink Bhav and Deeps have already joined from CID forum. Now it's your turn to come in from Parichay forum.

neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

There is a lot in this show that you won't find in CID anymore. Watch it. You'll love it. Wink Bhav and Deeps have already joined from CID forum. Now it's your turn to come in from Parichay forum.

lol... I alraedy Visited this Forum..When Show Started.U Knw I like CRIME SHOWS Wink
I m watching Different shows..But Active on all Those Shows Forum is quite difficult...
PARICHAY IS GOING ONN... But i will try To come Here too..

YAH CID is changed Now..But STILL Emotional Attachment WIth that.No show can take that Place.. I always wanted to watch COPS Personal life matters in CID.But makers was Not so concered over there..But This SHOW is come Up with that..even The makers are same.. AND WHY I START WATCHING THIS SHOW..u Knw thatWink infact why we both startedLOL

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah I have an emotional attachment with it as well.

neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Yeah I have an emotional attachment with it as well.
HASAN IS IN THIS SHOW... CHIBER In Pavitr Rishta... I m trying to watch that even... BUT AYUSH of KS..lol SRI u must watch that in DEKHA EK KHWAAB..he is playing same Kind of role Like KSLOLLOL

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

I know it was the main reason I started the show. Wink

Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 30 January 2012 at 12:34pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.