Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

First of all i wanna praise myself Wink n my intelligence Cool LOLfor doubting shikha's father from the begining  as from the first day he seem to me lil weird he toks to her affectionately lovingly he shows his care for her but his toks never seem to me genuine as he always had something in his mind going on while toking to her n he was never keen in shikha's work he was never apreciative towards her work dats ws d reason y i doubted him though he luvs his daughter he is not one of d mens who can put deir daughter on d line for anything.

But Then came the article on HNLHS giving info bout someone insider involved in Radhika's murder i was den sure bout its shikha's dad den came d otherside of Jairaj when he congratulated himself by adressing himself as  DCP even before becoming DCPConfused  Which confused me like hell i was goin madCry by assuming assuming n assuming all over n again by doubting on nearly everybody i became ShapathaholicLOL  d shows character n story was revolving in my head 24*7.

Then came yesterday's episode when shikha's father gets angry on her for bringing the deadbody at home ok he got valid point its was natural every father will get upset for bringin deadbody at home but scolding shikha dat badly Shocked giving importance to d business deal rather dan d own daughters thinking work reason behind it dat ws really shocking for me it was 99% clear for me dat something is rong with him  Daal mein kuch kaala hai.

And Finallyyy the day came when Shikha's Father's Truth been revealed by our very own ACP Jairaj luvd d convo of Jairaj and Yash and When Jairaj answered him back saying "policewaale agar apna kaam imaandarise karte toh aap apni betise nazar nahi mila paate" woah dis very dialogue of ACP Jairaj made it clear dat Shikha' father  is somehow related to crimes n criminals n from the begining we r predciting bout who is d family member invlolved in murder of radhika its him only as he was hell scared by the thot itself if his daughter will ever come to know bout it she will hate him so its cleared from his fear he is d one involved.

So confusion clear n d remaining brain i can use for the rest of the showLOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameera91Memyself09adi_guptaAngelicDesires

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shikha's Dad Finally The Truth Revealed" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Lol Bro... Good observation!!

will edit it tomorrow fr sure... :P

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Darn you Bipin. You gave it away!!! Wink Now how am I supposed to concentrate?

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

@Jas-u read it dats al for me only if u feel den edit 

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Darn you Bipin. You gave it away!!! Wink Now how am I supposed to concentrate?

Sorry sri

but i couldn resist myself from making d topic now 

as i was very much curious from the beginin bout shikha's father

dats y i had to make it

don't worry u will b able to concentrate dere ws lots more in d episode i js gave Yash n Jairaj's part

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
No problem actually. At least it takes away some of the suspense I would have until tomorrow.  LOL And I was always right about Jairaj. Wink

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

No problem actually. At least it takes away some of the suspense I would have until tomorrow.  LOL And I was always right about Jairaj. Wink

Yeah it does takes suspense n gives some relief to the brainLOL

i wsn dat much doubtful bout Jairaj but always been for Yash 

even we had discussion on him u rememberBig smile

i was saying he looks like criminal as in KMH 2 he  was underworld don

we chatiansROFL discussed each n everythin 

even abhi's death alsoROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameera91

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Ha!!! I suspected Abhi's dad for weirdness as well, but out of the three dads we always thought Shikha's dad had something to hide and we were right. YES!!! Wink We Shapathians are good CIDians as well. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.