Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi wasn't flirting!

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi is like a child...at this point she still hasn't realized her feelings or emotions for ASR. She is a very friendly and sweet person who is wonderful to everyone. NK is the one who has a crush on her and there is no harm in it.

But, I didn't find Khushi flirting at all...she was having fun because she somehow realized that NK irks ASR... that's all.

ASR has done and said too many hurtful and harsh things which cannot be overlooked by Khushi. Her heart was broken on the Diwali night and she is not ready to open it yet again to an unknown destination.ASR is extremely unpredictable and she knows that... the only way for her to realize anything would have to be a clear declaration of ASR's feelings for her. He simply has to spell it out for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Addie07 thumbnail
she is like  a child agreed.. she might not be flirting intentionally.. may be even she doesn't realize that someone is building hopes with the attention she is showering on them... its unintentional flirting...but its flirting nevertheless (remember the bangle scene) ...
NK has a crush on her and he is showing it openly.. khushi is a child but she is not stupid... there are always some vibes wen someone has feelings for u.. specially when that someone is as obvious as NK... ðŸ˜‰
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Agree...she is not flirting ...I feel she is very naive for flirting...today her behaviuor very natural...Arnav never asks her to help before NK..So wht ppl expect that she will wait for the man who is in denial mode any time...

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Maybe you're right about the fact that Khushi wants ASR to get more angry, as she knows he get irritated when NK is around. I thought that she might wanted to make Arnav jealous. But now I think after reading your post, that CV might want to show that NK irks Arnav, and she might want him to get more angry instead of being calm and busy with his phone.  But still... That does not sound right. Khushi it's not a child.  Edited by Raha26 - 12 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
oh really a child says that "nanhe ji jo apko pasand hai hum wahi pehnenge" i mean really? if thats so then sorry to say we were never child!!!

no one is saying that she is flirting! she knows that NK irks arnav..didnt she know it before too? now suddenly bweefore ASr she have to say and do things which will give NK some wrong signals! she was joking we know it! but why? there should be a reason? why she wants to make ASR jealous or wnat to irk her? has she accepted her feelings for him! no ASR too havent said it directly but the thing we see from his side i dont see that same thing from hers!

in simple words..NK is here to be used and she should use him too but only after we get that same POV from her side too like.. "i love him" expressions! not that.."why do i feel this" expression!!
srp11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I too think so...she is a child to do flirting. May be she is showing her attention towards NK to get away from Arnav. Remember teh kitchen scene, she started mingling with NK then was relaxed completely when she saw him leaving the place.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

<font color="#9999cc">she is like a child agreed.. she might not be flirting intentionally.. may be even shedoesn'trealize that someone is building hopes with the attention she is showering on them... its unintentional flirting...but its flirting nevertheless (remember the bangle scene) ...</font>

<font color="#9999cc">NK has a crush on her and he is showing it openly.. khushi is a child but she is not stupid... there are always some vibes wen someone has feelings for u.. specially when that someone is as obvious as NK...</font>😉

Ofcourse she is not stupid... but I feel she is extremely scared to open that option and let in ASR once more. Yes, I remember the bangle scene and all I saw was a 18 yr old trying to irritate ASR by doing the exact thing that he hates.

A real flirting would be when one is aware of their own feelings and trying to instigate the other. But Khushi here has no clue that she subconsciously likes ASR.
getvidhya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello gals,

Yes today I did not fel she is flirting with NK to make Arnav jealous. Instead I felt she is careful when she is with NK, if you can see her expressions while he is seeing her bangles. It is clear.

NK took an initial step to help Kushi. What do you want kushi to do, when Nk wants to help her when the gifts are falling down? What you want her to do when he says he will accompany her to her home for her safety? Why do you want her to say no?

NK is not a bad guy. He is always with Kushi. Her intension here is not flirting but as a friend she took his help.Also it looks weird if she says no when the guy has no evil intensions, innocent infront of whole family for a week lover, who is not quick enough in the first step. I did not felt any sign of kushi using NK to make Arnav jealous today. She even did not like the idea of Arnav putting NK-Kushi as jodi. Also she looked at him several times when NK stood in the first step, saying she expected him to be there. She is helpless with his latency.

It should be Arnav who has to take quick steps. But he is still in thinking mode where as NK is in action mode. I dont want to measure there love for kushi. But for Kushi, she loves both of them. One has friend and other as...(still no name given).  Infact i appreciate NK for being der to help Kushi
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

oh really a child says that "nanhe ji jo apko pasand hai hum wahi pehnenge" i mean really? if thats so then sorry to say we were never child!!!

no one is saying that she is flirting! she knows that NK irks arnav..didnt she know it before too? now suddenly bweefore ASr she have to say and do things which will give NK some wrong signals! she was joking we know it! but why? there should be a reason? why she wants to make ASR jealous or wnat to irk her? has she accepted her feelings for him! no ASR too havent said it directly but the thing we see from his side i dont see that same thing from hers!

in simple words..NK is here to be used and she should use him too but only after we get that same POV from her side too like.. "i love him" expressions! not that.."why do i feel this" expression!!

Khushi has no clue about her feelings for ASR. She knows there is something between them, but is too scared or more likely not even in the position or liberty to say out her own feelings after the Diwali night. I feel she found a friend in NK and is just been goofy as she is always and is trying to irritate Arnav.
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
True...True!!
I agree with ur every word!!