Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
guys this week CM ranking main DKDM 29th rank main a gaya hai 17th se...Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "oh no.." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ccolkat

Goldie

ccolkat

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Huh?! Oh no, i am quite surprised as I am sure i thought there were more hits on the CM last week esp with the fab epis we have been having(:. Well, we just have to constantly keep hitting it. Btw- i assume everyone logs in each time to ensure their like gets registered as a new one?

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
oh noooShocked , ill hit the meter like there is no tomorrow..sheeshStern Smile

Edited by .Reshama. - 30 January 2012 at 7:03am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Hey just dont bother about these rankings..as there are so many fanatics in this forum for other shows..na..it dosent show what happens in outside world..It is quite opposite..!! I really dont care much at all..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiLifekirtsdeboleena.manna

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
OuchCry

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
i ve expected the rank decrease iss liye i was trying games n was abt to start DOTW n Also chat clubs bt kisi ne interest nahi dikhaya,.koi koi to response v nahi dete agr we ask 4 something,.aisa chal raha toh ye toh honi thi,.!!

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

DKDM Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I think the AT's need to be more active...lol look who's talking haha. Ok I'm going to try and participate a lot more haha LOL

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
its ok, its a good show, dont go after popularity, this show has good content, even Veer Shivaji forum does not get a lot of CM hits, but people still watch it!

dont worry!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.