Fan Fictions

Arhi FF : Society Never Changes .Part10 on Page33.

SedonaScarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys πŸ˜Š

I hope you like this one .Even though I've named it an FF it will only be so if there is enough good feedback for me to continue so please comment and like it -if you do like it πŸ˜Š
And buddy me for PM's .

CHAPTER - 1 .

Khushi woke up with a start.She should be used to this by now but she wasnt and maybe she never would be.Maybe these dreams would never go away,maybe they would never let her have a moment of peace.Peace without an aftertaste.
These dreams were a part of her noe.They had been there ever since that fateful day when she was eight.
These dreams would never cease to exist...even is the people behind them did.
She mentally slapped herself.She shouldnt even be thinking such thoughts!
Hai Devi Mayya raksha karna.Please help me Devi Mayya she thought as she hastily went back to sleep.
Tommorow was going to be a long day.She had to find a job tommorow.There was no putting it off anymore.She had to be the pillar for her and her jiji.She needed to support them and she couldnt put it off any longer she thought as she drifted off to sleep. 

Khushi woke up to the sound of the alarm bell as she groggily woke up and looked at the clock.
It was 7?! But ..no..she had an interview at 8 ! 
She needed to hurry!
She got up brushed her teeth,did her hair.got changed and put on her jhumka's all in record time.
She rushed into the kitchen to find her jiji making breakfast.

''No time for breakfast today jiji.I'm late for an interview.'' She said as she kissed her jiji on the cheek before running out the kitchen and into the hall towards the main door.
''But Khushi wait! How can you go without breakfast?''
''I'll manage! You dont worry about me jiji.Just take care of yourself.I'll be back before you know it!''
''But Khushi wait!'' Payal screamed out to Khushi but in vain as she had already run out the door.
''Pagli'' Payal muttered to herself as an affectionate smile played on her lips.
She felt bad for Khushi.None of had ever been her fault.But she knew the past still haunted her -always cornered her and made her feel vulnerable.She knew that sleep was a thing of the past for her sister.But Khushi was a fighter she had never shown her fear to anyone hiding it behind her smile.Sometimes she admired how positive and brave her sister was and wished she was more like her
------
''ASR?'' He heard Lavanya call out to him in that sickly sweet voice of hers.
They had a relationship -yes .
But it had never gone beyond that statement.Not due to her lack of trying ofcourse.He had never felt anything for her,nor would he ever.But he needed the sham the words ''in a relationship'' provided for his profile .Those three words created a barrier ever since those three words had been added to his profile the number of women throwing themselves at him had reduced considerably.
Besides he'd rather be in a relationship with Lavanya compared to those cheap middle class golddiggers.
''Yes,Lavanya?'' He replied back with a tone of irritation.
''I just wanted to tell you that you have an interview at 8.For a new assistant.''
He looked down swiftly at his watch.It was 8:10 .
''Its 8:10 now.So whats your point exactly?!'' He snapped.
Lavanya just ushered out the room without replying .

He's probably just going through one of his mood swings,Lavanya thought to herself.
Though if she would just be honest to herself she would realise that he never had moodswings around her ans his mood never swinged to any other emotion but irritation.
But she ignored it -yet again and hid it under a mask of his-so called love for her.

She was walking towards Pam when she saw a girl in a yellow and blue suit run in gasping for air like a fish out of water.
She ran straight to the reception and asked for Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada's office adding that she had an interview with him.
Lavanya looked at the clock on the wall.It was 8:20 .
She should probably make funeral preparations
END OF CHAPTER 1 .
How did you guys like it so far? Do let me know !😳

PART 6 -  

Do leave a  comment or like to let me know you liked it ! πŸ˜‰
Edited by SedonaScarlet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spoorthi thumbnail
simply superbπŸ‘
loved it completely
plz continue,waiting for ur next part

tes_v1 thumbnail
The last line was hilarious! 🀣

She should probably make funeral preparations!

So far, so good. Me loves! 😳

P.S: The title intrigues me.
day_lily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail + 2
its awesome...
interesting start...
do continue soon n thanks for the PM
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Excited to read more :)

Thanks for PM :)
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update love it plz continue!!
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting.

Plz Pm me for further updates :-)
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah... Its intrstng and wat abt the flashback...dont make it so miserable for khushi...that something really bad had happened...
SedonaScarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

If you want updates, please add me as a friend, so I can keep the list of people to PM in one place.

Thank you muchly x :D
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
intresting...
plz update soon...