Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Hey people...many viewers would not want Viraj to get killed...cos everyone luurrrvvvsss Karanvir for his "SUNKIPANA"...so what if the Sunki Viraaj dies(supposedly)...n then he is re-introduced  as a new character...a positive one which is diametrically opposite to Viraj...n he comes as Janvi's new love interest...n then when they get married...then the SUNKI Viraj returns again...that would be an interesting angle to watch...

N since Viraj is adopted...the good twin might turn out to be his twin brother...it can also happen like that...what do you people think???this is my n my mom's view...to spice up the story further...what say guys???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHAT IF???...VIRAJ KA DOUBLE ROLE???" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I don't know duno what the CVs have planned for Virajs chracter I dont think they wil show a twin... I think there gna show the backdrop story of his childhood soon

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
sound interesting...means like srk in "duplicate"...bad viraj vs good viraj...but i think now cv's would focus on  flashback scenes of viraj means childhood scenes...

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
juduwa,..hmm i found ur idea interesting!

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Twin ????...total drama...bt maja bht aayenga...bt poor jahnvi ,if this happen she wii surely get an heartattack lol Tongue

angelluck

angelluck

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
yeah this is also a possible track and sounds intresting too

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
twin track sounds interesting

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Viraaaj...ek sambhala nahi jata bechari jahnvi se ,do-do kaise sambhalengi..??? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.