Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
good episode overall. and good that they are dealing with all kinds of real problems in the middle class families. the chit fund thing specially. 

and loved loved and loved the bonding of Mona n her MIL. the way she supports her was just fabulous. 

Mona's co sister is a bit head strong for sure. 

Pradeep's sister Tani - i think she is not read for the marriage yet. looked a bit confused or unhappy about it. 

Pummy as usual LOL

Pradeep's plan gone all in vain... due to kids. Mona was gorgeous in the flashback scene.

they didn't show the  precap today or may be i missed it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| (Page 3)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
No precap was shonw
I saw the new promo of Mouli 's entry donno when that will happen  but maybe Pradeep will get an offer and  its a dark room and he bags with her and drops his box of stuff

Its on FB but I cannot post it

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I just got done watching Mondays episode and I am loving the show to the core, easily this is one of Balaji's bestClap. One of the things I loved about the episode was the theme of the bond that Mona and Pradeep share. Mona being torn between her best friend and her family's future, the dilemma was evident and I'm glad that Mona didn't spell it out for Niharika as other TV leads might have, she let her do that on her own. What surprised me was Pradeep's initiative to talking to the brides father and letting him know the truth. The scene after that when Mona asks him about it was wonderfully shownClap This scene shows that how much understanding these two share despite being different.

Another thing I loved about the episode was the entire sequence in the house where they are joking around and laughing when such a dire situation has occurred. In real life we may have several examples where one loses a job means family disturbance but I loved that they showed it in a light hearted manner by Mona and Pradeep laughing it off and then later Pradeep venting about his education in front of Mona and then immediately apologizing.

I related to this aspect because my parents have the same frustrations regarding higher education so it was as if I was seeing a scene from my own life lol

Anyways I can't wait to watch Tuesday's episode as soon as Sony upload it

swethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Looks like Mouli's character is Pradeep's past friend..from college whom he was telling Mona when she asked about the girl he was interested and she would have been a working women.

The way she kept looking at him through teh glass when he was taking a rickshaw and smiling she definatly knows him

Mona was amazing loved the way she wanted to help Pradeep with the balancing of finanacial aspects of the house but interm Pradeep being Khudaar said that He will take care of outseid e you are amazing as a homemaker and even though she des'nt get paid she is doing a lot of work and thats appreciableClap

And the Mallika blurting out about Pradeep jobless and the chit fund gone got the family into some heated arguments

It was taken care well and not over the top  tamasha and walking out was teh best thing Pradeep and Mona did

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
one more awesome episode again. loved the convo of Mona n Pradeep.

a bit irritated with Mallika's behaviour but rest was all fine. 

looks like Mouli knows Pradeep seeing her smile and all. 

shanti05

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
seems like many people here have the same thought that i have...

mouli's character knows pradeep from b4...but he didnt recognize her...mayb he didnt clearly c her...

or he never bothered to look at her in the past also...

swethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
My line up of events

I feel now that Anushka has seen Pradeep f2f and they know each other she will call him to his cabin as she mentioned

Somewhere Suri will be surprised that Pradeep knows her , and godforbid he will be one of the reasons many things  make take teh plate of EMA..

We all have seen Suris inclination towards women in terms of fantasizing and Pradeep also enjoys his company , but here Anushka not only being the boss may have the past with Pradeep..
Pradeep has moved on for good and he is well setelled , but emotions can falter anytime as anything can happen with mind and soul and with those aspects the knock on something which never would have happened would happen...

Also Mona is the best wife Pradeep could ask for he says that and will always say , but the BUT  will be where the EMA issue somewhere may click ..

So what is in store with Anushka being his Boss and how she treats him will be seen in future and hope its a long way  since still the reason of MOna being happyily married and enjoying a good family life needs to stay ..

And whether Pradeep will mention he is married and has a family will be the first point to be noted
But I am sure Suri will have a BIG hand in deviating Pradeeps mind from teh present to drilling the past in hand 

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

My line up of events

I feel now that Anushka has seen Pradeep f2f and they know each other she will call him to his cabin as she mentioned

Somewhere Suri will be surprised that Pradeep knows her , and godforbid he will be one of the reasons many things  make take teh plate of EMA..

We all have seen Suris inclination towards women in terms of fantasizing and Pradeep also enjoys his company , but here Anushka not only being the boss may have the past with Pradeep..
Pradeep has moved on for good and he is well setelled , but emotions can falter anytime as anything can happen with mind and soul and with those aspects the knock on something which never would have happened would happen...

Also Mona is the best wife Pradeep could ask for he says that and will always say , but the BUT  will be where the EMA issue somewhere may click ..

So what is in store with Anushka being his Boss and how she treats him will be seen in future and hope its a long way  since still the reason of MOna being happyily married and enjoying a good family life needs to stay ..

And whether Pradeep will mention he is married and has a family will be the first point to be noted
But I am sure Suri will have a BIG hand in deviating Pradeeps mind from teh present to drilling the past in hand 

@bold - i too have a strong feeling that he will deviate Pradeeps mind. Angry but lets wait n see

and good analysis again Shanti! Clap

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.