Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 3 Page 21

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hmm interesting episode today. 

what a boss is he? bribed (i think we can say that) with a car and promotion to make him calm down. 

i think may be Mona reveals Rudra's truth by taking Niharika to the marriage. as per the precap i felt so.

Gr8 dilemma btw family and friend for Mona. 

in a way Pradeep is correct but i also feel they must reveal Rudra's truth too so tht there won't be any cheating on her.

what do u guys think???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I feel that Niharika will get to know Rudra's true color somehow, and Mona will not have to do much

Yes she is feeling very bad that she will have to keep her mouth shut due to  the promotion Pradeep has got at teh cost of her family children and their future so hopfully Niharika will herself walk out of teh relastionship

MOna in the precap seems to  say aab Niharika ka  kya and laughs  maybe   she would have either convinced Niharika and sent her back to delhi

I am still clueless about it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i rly like da 1st week

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Watched todays episode. Mona was in full form Jhansi Ki rani (remebered her from JJKN days  she could'nt keep  anything lie or some guilt in her during teh premake over days) anyways here she  also did'nt want injustice done for Niharika at the cost of her family being the verge of suffering since it would be definate that pradeep wud loose his job..
Well still they let teh cat out of the bag and  Nharika came to know teh truth.
Did Niharika go back alone  as Mona and Pradeep talk about  her and she said who seedey shaadi kay baad delhi chalieegayee.. donno if I missed something

Then to celebrate this  victory of  truth over lie Suris came to Mona's house and they have a good time , The kids were hands full for the family , The middle one doing her HW and Mona telling teh answers was sweet..

My kids are the same when it comes to HW and me while cleaning help them out LOL
And finally the end of teh day couple wished to have some time alone but kids willl always be around

I find Mona having teh spark even at the end of the day she lights up my screen

Nice episode yes somewhere Pradeep is annoyed with himself that he was'nt able to comeplete his MBA and get a good stable job , Don't know if Mona n Pradeep is arranged marriage cum love as it looks like his father forced him to get married at a youngage  and he blames time for it or its just that they needed to be commited legally as they were going around

Precap seems that Pradeep is planning on something for Mona but looks like she is preoccupied with kids

Monday  Niharika's chapter got closed for teh time being but Loss of job is the week to look ahead for Mona's family and all teh  debts they will have to cover

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
awesome episode today. loved the way they stood for the truth of Rudra n Niharika. 

the supportive n encouraging friends - Suri n Pummy. kids did well today. loved the scene of that middle kid doing her HW and Mona answering to her as well as to Pradeep who was asking the expenses. 

at the end, the way they want to spend the time and all was good. must wait n watch what happens 2moro... Day Dreaming

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
How did the three fit in the auto rickshaw??

I mean Pammi is  quite well built  and Nikariha seemed as if she was sitting on the rod of the auto rickshaw which is like a support on the other side

Cab lethey instead of the auto rickshaw and where did they keep her baggage?????

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
OMG Shanti! ROFL didn't think abt it really LOL

n Pummy's logic abt food n exercise was hilarious LOL

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Todays episode was good interms of Mona getting so worked up about the chit fund and wants to hide that from Pradeep ,
This Pammi is a big time hogger typical of Ram kapoor of BALH who think about  aloo parathas always for breakfast LOLLOL

Bechara Pradeep wante dto make a sweetdream scene for Mona but teh kids came and spoilt the fun with the little one Rano blowing the candles which Pradeep with all the patience and efforts had lit
And bulbul coming to ask some assignment stuff she seems really more than 9 years anyways Ekta knows her taste of kids I guess.

And finally the day ended with Mona resting her head on Pradeep and sleeping with exhaustion

Mona;s MIL is sweet , she gave her a lot of encouragement to tell her everything will be fine and to come to the evening engagement of Pradeeps sister Tina I guess thats her name

I donno did'nt find the others i.e. Pradeeps  brother and sil or sister interesting maybe the faces are unknown or IF gave the name of Pradeep's sil

She seemed head strong since she works I guess, Even her dad was just OK

Overall nice episode , The FB  where Mona is dressing up is really like she looked extremely gorgeous..

Mona lights up the screen she is the USP of the episode for me 

Did'nt catch the precap
Saw a promo where the otehr women Mouli enters looks like tomrrow  Pradeep gets a call for  job and then will see what happens

Edited by shanti05 - 07 February 2012 at 11:13am

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.