Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 21

Mishlae

Mishlae

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
It was very strange that the sister was missing in action during the final rites. Ekta is saving money on paying actors from a show with falling trps

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| (Page 16)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinytina

tinytina

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Tani was there for the last rites...they showed her crying in a a white salwar kameeze...she was standing next to SuriSmile

ifrini

ifrini

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
How come Anushka's daughter is same age as Bulbul. Anu did not have kids when Pradeep died, her  her daughter should not be more than 9 years ...

May be they will surprize us with her daughter from first marriage .. CVs tussi great ho

luvumjht

luvumjht

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
i guess u missed yesterday's episode ...anu was pregnnt at the tym pradeep was going to marry mona...so anu's daughter is elder to bulbul

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Saiflicious

Goldie

Saiflicious

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
yesterday episode was quite sad and shell shocking. it was an heart touching episode for me. i feel so sorry for Mona and that Anushka, she gonna back with her daughter after 10 years leapAngryAngryAngryShockedShockedShocked she is so bitch. i want Mana to marry Vineet after the leap and hope it brings more TRP for the show... BEST OF Luck and I cnt believe that Pradeep is deadShocked

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
yeah they showed in the promo ram is dead
but in reality pradeep died and that was so shocking
but atleast thre will be something new in the story now

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Moved few query type discussion in here Embarrassed

Edited by swethasyam08 - 07 December 2012 at 7:27am

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Mona and Pradep both acted well..I enjoyed them more than Ram or Priya's acting..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

balaji51aura100aishraySaifliciousblytonswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.