Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| (Page 12)

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hello everyone ..

Mona plz call vineet by his name n nt vineet sir...i knw he was ur boss cum frnd n out of respect u call him by this name...bt nw he is ur would be husband...

Plz take an initiative...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

rtms Goldie
rtms
rtms

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
mona calling vineet sir as vineetPinchhe imagined it well in the swayamvaar party n v should be content with it.LOLvineet as mona's would be husbandTongue, hp he will imagine it in a much better wayPinchtill nw in KHTV they showed us wt it is to be in  relationship with a married man hving 3 kidsLOLLOL nw they will show us wt it is to be in relationship with a married woman with 3 kidsLOLLOLLOLanu is likely to be in jail,wonder where will vineet endWacko
there is nothing left for moneet fans in this showCryAngryDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teenu13swethasyam08

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Vineet will end like Radhey in Tere Naam chained like an animal in a paagal khana! You think there is another option after today's "I can't live without you Mona" LOL

I want Anu to outsmart everyone and run away with all her money to an exotic island. I want to see her pampered by beauticians. Atleast honour the fact that she a MBA and the show is indebted to us to give us atleast 1 smart woman in KHTV!

Edited by aishray - 01 November 2012 at 2:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teenu13rtmsblytonswethasyam08

zertyuresty Newbie
zertyuresty
zertyuresty

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
I reaaly hope good save mona quickly. Pradeep mona unites soon. Vineet plz go and find avni type of girl in jaane pechane si yeh ajnabeeTongue

Pradeep Mona RuleezzzClap
Jannat786 Groupbie
Jannat786
Jannat786

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hi
I know recently Mona's character has been driving us all insane, but finally after a looong time ,  I enjoyed last nights episode. Two things I liked was Mona, showing up at Vineets house for the sargi and her telling him that its only with his support that she could come this farSmile
and secondly the spark she showed when she slapped AnuClap well deserved.
Since we've all been posting negative comments, I guess its only fair that when I saw something positive, just thought I should post it as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayblyton

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Things I liked:

1. Mona showing up at Vineet's place and telling him that she will keep Karva Chauth fast for him. She is not doing it to please his mother.
2. Mona telling Anu that today in front of her stands a mother and she will destroy her if she harms anyone in her family. Nice! She is doing all these nataks for the sake of her children and indirectly for Pradeep - the father of her children.
3. She has Vineet's permission and support. If Vineet hadn't supported her she wouldn't have the courage to help Pradeep.

Dislike:

1.Anushka's fixation on Mona. She should focus on saving her life otherwise it is jail time for her!
2.No words, but just an expression for Suhasi Dead
3.Vineet's mom Heart Sweet, understanding and smart like her son.

Edited by aishray - 02 November 2012 at 8:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat786monarainnartmsblyton

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Merging few one liner posts here Smile
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I am not sure why Vineet is shown to be this nice...Ofcourse it is EK seiral where man lose their manhood for the lead lady.

Vineet defo is going to end up in pagal khana like waheeda rehman in khamoshi..

Although I like Pawan;s acting...Mona and Vineets so called great understanding...But bit OTT abt how much fiance and his mother understanding...I feel little taking vineet for granted situation as he is so willing..

VIneet is becoming ex Mona..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayshaddy25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index