Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| - Page 9

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Not so fast sweetheart...picture abhi baki hai 😉

I have faith that Vineet will not give up! Also Mona can't run away from her feelings forever. The girl is convincing herself that she can't think of another man in her life and that she wants to live alone with her kids. Fact is that Vineet already is an important part of her life and she is afraid of losing him (his friendship).

Maybe I am way TOOO positive, but it is also TOOO early to conclude that Moan will end up with Pradeep.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow grt👏. lots of new posts n replies😃 that too on a single day.this is something new in this forum.grt going👍🏼.pls keep posting gals. Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
I agree :) Nice to see some activity here at the forum. Posts are being made and there is healthy discussion 👍🏼
TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Lol, I thought I was watching Bade Ache Lagte Hai when they showed the pan of those flats before showing Mona's in laws house!
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bansitank

Lol, I thought I was watching Bade Ache Lagte Hai when they showed the pan of those flats before showing Mona's in laws house!

Ekta recycles all her sets and even her junior artists, so don't be surprised.
No one here. So I'll talk to myself 😆
I LOVED today's epi. After a long time I've seen an epi which held my interest in all scenes! The Mona-Vineet scene in the hospital was my fave 😳 and I've said enough about it already so won't repeat myself! Mouli was also good today in conveying Anu's anger and frustration to the audience. Her mother was very right and gave her the sound advice. Will she take it, though? Time will tell :)
Pradeep disguists me. What planet is he on? He is shifting his burden of responsibility on Anu's shoulders. Be a man - pradeep!

Overall, good epi 👍🏼
Edited by -Rafa- - 11 years ago
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone ..

Mona plz call vineet by his name n nt vineet sir...i knw he was ur boss cum frnd n out of respect u call him by this name...bt nw he is ur would be husband...

Plz take an initiative...
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mona calling vineet sir as vineet😵he imagined it well in the swayamvaar party n v should be content with it.😆vineet as mona's would be husband😛, hp he will imagine it in a much better way😵till nw in KHTV they showed us wt it is to be in  relationship with a married man hving 3 kids😆😆 nw they will show us wt it is to be in relationship with a married woman with 3 kids😆😆😆anu is likely to be in jail,wonder where will vineet end
there is nothing left for moneet fans in this show😭😡🤢
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vineet will end like Radhey in Tere Naam chained like an animal in a paagal khana! You think there is another option after today's "I can't live without you Mona" 😆

I want Anu to outsmart everyone and run away with all her money to an exotic island. I want to see her pampered by beauticians. Atleast honour the fact that she a MBA and the show is indebted to us to give us atleast 1 smart woman in KHTV!
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
zertyuresty thumbnail
I reaaly hope good save mona quickly. Pradeep mona unites soon. Vineet plz go and find avni type of girl in jaane pechane si yeh ajnabee😛

Pradeep Mona Ruleezzz👏