||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
I just caught up with khtv since a friend recommended, and I like the cast, the concept and the characterization. Both the protagonists are etched well, Mona as the sweet, idealistic wife, mom and DIL and Pradeep as the more immature and somewhat childish, but still inherently good dad and husband. The love they have for each other is apparent, but their needs are different. Pradeep's need to have Mona's attention and company to himself once in a while is correct. Married couples should have their own connection apart from just being parents to their children, after all children grow up and make their own lives and then what's left of this connection for the parents if they dn't have their own? Mona and Pradeep need to have sometime just for each other, where they may be doing nothing other than having a dinner at home and talking without any distractions whatsoever. I expected pradeep's character to be written as the typical tv guy taking the fall who goes looking for an EMA coa he's boredom his wife or coz he finds himself attracted to someone else or just having a roaming eye. But his character's and his motivations are portrayed realistically, though nothing whatsoever will justify an EMA. My only beef with the show is the crazy idea that a much more attractive, wealthy and more competent woman would fall for a much married and in- love with his wife man with kids. Even if the boss lady did love him in college, they're both very different people now. Why the heck would she want someone like Pradeep unless she also wants a ready made family, kids included? It would be much more realistic though pukeworthy if Pradeep was interested in her first. Or if he was the wealthy married boss and mauli's character was working under him. 
Hey SJ so nice to see u here...

Loved ur post abv...I dont think Anushka was the children...She just wants Pradeep and not the kids...Her timing has been off when it came to getting married...Now she has realized that she wants to be married and have her own family she is eyeing on a 12 yrs old love who is already happily married with 3 children...

Pradeep is immature and bit weak when it comes to his professional career...Not assertive at all...Which is so unimpressive as well as undesirable to MOI but it is not MOI who is wanting him...It is Anushka a vry successful self made person which is shocking.
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hey SJ so nice to see u here...

Loved ur post abv...I dont think Anushka was the children...She just wants Pradeep and not the kids...Her timing has been off when it came to getting married...Now she has realized that she wants to be married and have her own family she is eyeing on a 12 yrs old love who is already happily married with 3 children...

Pradeep is immature and bit weak when it comes to his professional career...Not assertive at all...Which is so unimpressive as well as undesirable to MOI but it is not MOI who is wanting him...It is Anushka a vry successful self made person which is shocking.

Hi Varsha, took your suggestion and started on KHTV. Liked it, the story and characters are nice and real. Yeah, pradeep is immature and not assertive letting others take credit for his work; he seems to be a regular joe with his heart in the right place who's somewhat childish and impulsive. Just can't wrap my head around the fact that the boss has fallen for him, not coz he's unattractive or anything, but coz she's unattached, wealthy, at a higher position than him in their profession and moreover she's very attractive. Why would she fall for him now? She doesn't seem to have been in love with him all these years; it seems she just feels lonely and sees what she missed when she gave him up for her career and thinks she can now have the family life too. I guess it happens, but I hope the Cvs show her more as a lonely person who's just looking for someone to settle down with and thinks pradeep is her only shot but realizes she can do much better and that he wouldn't be worth the baggage however good he is. Not so much as an evil irrational person who refuses to see reason and is obsessed with this middle-aged guy with children who's really not better than her at anything, atleast on the surface.
Yeah what I dont understand is the way Pradeep was talking yesterday abt he used to dream abt owning such and such ...Than he said he got married per father and did not wait..So he is regretting his decision..

Pradeep does not look the type who first of all is ambitious or aggressive-assertive enough where he could have gotten himself in a higher position..There are specific personality or characteristic abt person tells you who is a go getter-leader vs passive-follower type...Pradeep is tha latter one IMHO..

He is lucky enough that his wife is constantly happy for him and encouraging..had he married Anushka the time he wanted he would have been treated so badly by her...She always had much higher goals than he did as far as career is concerned..

Anushka-Pradeep would have nver worked out...Mona on the other hand lacks some confidence-esteem when it comes to outside world..She is giving and caring kind..If given proper encouragement and push she could do well there too..

Lets see where this show heads to...

SOwmya I think Anushka is not in love with Pradeep...She knows deep down inside he is not her type but but He is married to a caring woman..Is happy with Mona and their 3 children...She is feeling she missed out on that part of the life...So she is in love with that...At any cost she will destroy it and get what she wants...She chose career once...now she wants the married life which Pradeep has with someone else...is in love with the idea...

As of last night I see her being obsessed with getting what she wants..And ULP will fall for it eventually...I pray he does not but he will slip if she keeps at it..

Uff good episode though but for how long Mona can hide the truth and as per Anushka's words i think she too is going to reach Delhi for sure. 

precap seems it will be Anushka i may be mistaken 
Posted: 11 years ago
now a days episodes are too funny
Why is this thread inactive? Lets recharge it. Lots to talk about now that Moneet is happening and with pradeep's arrogance reaching new hights a lot to rant about.  Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Originally posted by aishray

Why is this thread inactive? Lets recharge it. Lots to talk about now that Moneet is happening and with pradeep's arrogance reaching new hights a lot to rant about. 
v can do the discussion on the wu page na?it will be interesting.hp it adds to the IF rank too.
mona had a happy family with pradeep until anushka played her dirty game.mona-pradeep's so called strong bond was broken.pradeep proved to be the weak partner.mona lost her house,children,family,infact evything.
      mona started a new life frm no where with vineet being the pillar.nw anushka is abt to play another dirty game,this time to mona-vineet's relation.will she be able to break this bond?think this will be an interesting track.wts ur take on this?
pls  like the post.it will help in our ranking.
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
I am hoping not, Vineet and Pradeep are def not the same, Vineet trusts and adore Mona and seems to understand her in a Pradeep doesn't, so I am hoping this is just another failure on the part of Anushka