||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread||

Posted: 12 years ago
KHTV is about a married couple Pradeep Singh and Mona Singh living independently in Mumbai in a nuclear setup with their 3 kids- Bulbul (9), Rano (7) and Rajbir (5).

Friends you can have regular discussions about the show and episodes in this thread 😳...

KHTV Dev team  
Thank you Jyoti DI... this is an important thread...

the first episode was a nice one... totally ekta style...!
^^ yes I m looking forward to more discusasions in the forum now ...😳

First episode was indeed very interesting andgave us a basic idea of how the character-sketch of both Mona and Pradeep will look like 😳

Looking forward to the 2nd episode to start the discussions in detail 😛
yes jyoti di...though kukreja was a bit annoying... and i hadnt expected suyash in -ve role yet again...after PKYEK!
the first episode was indeed too good. loving to see Mona comeback. 

i hope its going to be interesting show. 
I really like today's episode.. esp the train scene ðŸ˜³
today's episode was just awesome. 

loved the ending part a lot. 

Good episode, But how did Mon return so fast , did she fly back
I wish the creatives  take care of minor detail also

The phone she was  holding was it hers or Niharika if Niharika how diid Mona's name flash on Pradeeps mobile or if it was Mona's , then its fine maybe she did carry it out when she was looking at Niharika's would be  outside in the chill

Still I feel Pradeep should have clarified that he did the presentation  He seemed daam frustrated and disappointing when his boss took the upper hand ,

Well now Mona will go for the engagement and clarify that this guy  is seeing Niharika but Pradeep will stop her and some arguments will crop up I guess

At the end of the day seems a patch up will exists and the Vaada remains between them as his first lie  has  made him realize that nothing can be hid from Mona

Mona's screen mom is the same as Kunaal 's mom in Parichey

Same production house so she is doing teh role Alka Amin fine actress

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Hmm interesting episode today. 

what a boss is he? bribed (i think we can say that) with a car and promotion to make him calm down. 

i think may be Mona reveals Rudra's truth by taking Niharika to the marriage. as per the precap i felt so.

Gr8 dilemma btw family and friend for Mona. 

in a way Pradeep is correct but i also feel they must reveal Rudra's truth too so tht there won't be any cheating on her.

what do u guys think???

I feel that Niharika will get to know Rudra's true color somehow, and Mona will not have to do much

Yes she is feeling very bad that she will have to keep her mouth shut due to  the promotion Pradeep has got at teh cost of her family children and their future so hopfully Niharika will herself walk out of teh relastionship

MOna in the precap seems to  say aab Niharika ka  kya and laughs  maybe   she would have either convinced Niharika and sent her back to delhi

I am still clueless about it