KTLK is now a disappointment!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
The show started off as a tribute to Dhoop Kinarey.. but now its lost its charm completely! There was so much potential and especially the use of bufoonery is increasing with every passing episode.. RS really needs to improve the script and the quality of performances soon.. inspite of using such excellent cast members are being wasted, and its being spiralling downwards!!!
beg to differ
the story is actually picking up.. the DK 'adaptation' is almost over. Yes, the script was a big let down a few weeks ago. But it is slowly coming back to its track. 
Abt 'quality' of performance, I guess u ahven't watched MB in the past few episodes; he is a revelation!
sorry but I disagree
the story started like a dream...the characters are  2 good and so are the actors playin them..every actor suits the role and playin his/her role to the t...we might hate mallu ,suhasini n all but they (the cvs )want us to hate them and they are succeedin in it..
show lost the sense betn nov end and around jan 10th..it was a real pain 2 c such a promisin show loosin steam...
but now it is back on track...and by the looks of it,gng 2 b the same for a while.
as long as it is goin d way it is now,Iam all for it.
Have seen DK in super fast forward mode but  it belongs to a gen when there was no mobile or many other things that we take for granted now...for eg when there is a miscommn betn Dr A and zoya , I would think y isnt he callin her...she is just a cell phne away... some how I dont think i will connect to it
as of now ,Iam livin a dream called KTLK and enjoin every min of it...when Iam watchin it and when Iam not watchin it! 
Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago
Originally posted by howzzat

The show started off as a tribute to Dhoop Kinarey.. but now its lost its charm completely! There was so much potential and especially the use of bufoonery is increasing with every passing episode.. RS really needs to improve the script and the quality of performances soon.. inspite of using such excellent cast members are being wasted, and its being spiralling downwards!!!

yaar don,t take it otherwise if u r so disappointed why don,t u watch only DK, i think dat d\Gave u pleasure, why r u talking so much of pain by watching KTLK, let keep d pain for us, coz we all r love to take d pain to watch MB KK, in KTLK,

AND LASTLY IT IS A ADAPTION, NOT A REMAKE, and d storyline from DK is already finished in KTLK
Edited by chumkisinha - 12 years ago