Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Kya hua tera waada
Woh kasam, woh iraada EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hello ji hello Cool
my name is Natsha you can call me Natz
so tell me frndz the reason of watching KHTV? Why are you excited for this show?? Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maharajz1997ashi4567jakther7swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reason for watching KHTV?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Watched Mona Singh as Jassi and loved her role in JJKN ,
I am myself married for a decade and looking forward to see how Mona Singh copes up with this married life 3 children and where her priorities lie.Embarrassed Looking forward to see how Mona manages to balance her marriage and her children and how her husband is looking at the changes she sees in herself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04maharajz1997swethasyam08

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Mona Singh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408blyton

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Mona's comeback and the premise of the show is interesting. 

Almost every married couple faces challenges after kids and daily lives take over .. Husband feels neglected, the spark of romance dims..There is no perfect formula ..takes a lot of compromises and effort to keep the love and interest alive. Hopefully Ekta will keep the essence of the premise intact.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Mona!  LOVEEE her ... I wanna see her transformation. And this must be a special show since she refused to do any serial since Jassi days..

and Khushbu's cameo. i'm a fan of her since I saw her in GHSP.. she's so cute!!lol

blyton

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hey... ya i lovd mona as JAssi in Jassi jaisi...But...D main reason for watching this serial is undoubtedly the male lead...I lovd his acting as SIDDHANT...at a once time serial named..."SIDDHANT" on STARONE...I just had to fall in luv with his acting...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
MONA SINGH!!

blyton

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Three reasons:

1. Mona
2. Mona
3. Mona

rups2408

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.