Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
In what is being described as a hush-hush affair, the two who played the roles of Ram and Sita, Gurmeet Chaudhary and Debina Bonnerjee, fell in love and plunged into matrimonial bliss. They tied the nuptial knot aroundValentine's Day last year. However, with the serial all done and wrapped up, the couple doesn't seem to have any time for romance. They are busy working in separate serials.
Gurmeet says, "I can't meet my wife till the weekends, all thanks to our work timings. Both of us actually wait for the week to end so we can spend at least two whole days together." Currently, Gurmeet is busy with Punar Vivah, where he plays the lead character of Siddharth, and Debina is enjoying the comedy with Chidiya Gharand says, "We miss each other a lot. But we aren't complaining because we love our work as well."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devibabuananya93sadffi-Frozen-..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Till shoot do us apart" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Aww, thanks for the article!

I hope their weekends are extra special then, since they don't get to see each other during the week. One of the setbacks of acting is that the families of actors often do not get to see each other for long moments. It's a difficult field to be sure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93sadffi-Frozen-

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Here's the actual article.

Till shoots do us apart
  • India

• Jan 29, 2012
  • Rate This  
  •      
clip

SHIVANI JOSHI

TV actors and real couple Gurmeet- Debina rue over work taking over their love life.

The on- reel Ram and Sita, Gurmeet Chaudhary and Debina Bonnerjee fell in love for real.

The couple tied the knot last year around Valentines'Day, which was a hush- hush affair.

But now with the serial already wrapped, up, the couple seems to be no time for love as both actors Gurmeet and Debina have started working in different serials.

Says a forlorn Gurmeet, " I am so upset that I can't meet my own wife till it is the weekend, all thanks to our work timings.

Both of us actually wait for the week to end so we can spend at least two whole days together." Presently Gurmeet is busy with 'Punar Vivah'where he plays the lead character of Siddharth, and Debina is enjoying the taste of comedy with 'Chidiya Ghar'. Says Debina, " We miss each other a lot. But we aren't complaining as we love our work as well."

http://www.freepressjournal.in/news/45161-till-shoots-do-us-apart.html

Another one

Till shoots do us apart

• January 21, 2012
  • By Shivani Joshi
  • SME
Till shoots do us apart

In what is being described as a hush-hush affair, the two who played the roles of Ram and Sita, Gurmeet Chaudhary and Debina Bonnerjee, fell in love and plunged into matrimonial bliss. They tied the nuptial knot around Valentine's Day last year. However, with the serial all done and wrapped up, the couple doesn't seem to have any time for romance. They are busy working in separate serials.

Gurmeet says, "I can't meet my wife till the weekends, all thanks to our work timings. Both of us actually wait for the week to end so we can spend at least two whole days together." Currently, Gurmeet is busy with Punar Vivah, where he plays the lead character of Siddharth, and Debina is enjoying the comedy with Chidiya Ghar and says, "We miss each other a lot. But we aren't complaining because we love our work as well."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devibabuananya93sadffi-Frozen-

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
.thanx daisy for the article n thanx janu di for the whole one...the pic is sooo pretty...i saw this for the first time...guru in my favourite colorDay Dreaming.

i know they must be missing each other...but they can make up for the lost time during weekends and spend their precious time together!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93sadffi

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
tss is called real actors...love u gurmina truly match made in heaven

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hey...thanks for sharing the whole article...

so cute couple...

sadffi

devibabu

devibabu

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
wow how sweet ... gurbina...

sadffi

sadffi

IF-Rockerz

sadffi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing...
Sooo sweeett couple... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.