|F.R.I.E.N.D.S|ChatClub|GroundControlToMajorTom!

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone .. this is a Chat Cub for the Discussion of the Iconic and One and Only Series called as F.R.I.E.N.D.S 😃 wasnt it an Awesomeee showw !! 😍

~ I.N.T.R.O.D.U.C.T.I.O.N ~

Friends is an American sitcom created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which aired on NBC from September 22, 1994 to May 6, 2004. The series revolves around a group of friends in Manhattan.

~ C.H.A.R.A.C.T.E.R.S ~

The series featured six main characters throughout its run, with many other characters recurring throughout all ten seasons.

• Jennifer Aniston portrays Rachel Green, a fashion enthusiast and Monica Geller's best friend from high school. Rachel and Ross Geller are involved in an on-again-off-again relationship throughout the series. Rachel's first job is as a waitress at the coffeehouse Central Perk, but she later becomes an assistant buyer at Bloomingdale's in season three, and a buyer at Ralph Lauren in season five. At the end of season eight, Rachel and Ross have a daughter named Emma in "The One Where Rachel Has a Baby, Part Two".
  • Courteney Cox portrays Monica Geller, the mother hen of the group and a chef,known for her obsessive-compulsive and competitive nature.Monica is often jokingly teased by the others for having been extremely overweight as a child, especially by her brother Ross. Monica works as a chef in various restaurants throughout the show and marries Chandler Bing in season seven.
  • Lisa Kudrow portrays Phoebe Buffay, an eccentric masseuse and self-taught musician. Phoebe is ditsy but street smart and writes and sings (badly) her own quirky songs, accompanying herself on the guitar. She has an "evil" identical twin named Ursula. In the last season, she marries Mike Hannigan played by Paul Rudd.
  • Matt LeBlanc portrays Joey Tribbiani, a struggling actor and food lover who becomes famous for his role on Days of our Lives as Dr. Drake Ramoray. Joey is a simple-minded womanizer with many short-term girlfriends throughout the series. He falls in love with Rachel in season eight.
  • Matthew Perry portrays Chandler Bing, an executive in statistical analysis and data reconfiguration for a large multi-national corporation. Chandler quits his job and becomes a junior copywriter at an advertising agency during season nine. Chandler is known for his sarcastic sense of humor and bad luck in relationships. Chandler marries Monica in season seven, and they adopt twins at the end of the series.
  • David Schwimmer portrays Ross Geller, Monica Geller's older brother, a paleontologist working at the Museum of Natural History, and later a professor of paleontology at New York University. Ross is involved in an on-again-off-again relationship with Rachel throughout the series. Ross has three failed marriages during the series: Rachel, Emily, and Carol, a lesbian who is also the mother of his son, Ben (Cole Sprouse). He and Rachel have a daughter at the end of season eight

Edited by -Seri_KSG- - 11 years ago

If you wanna be on the Member's List , press the LIKE Button on this Post 😊

~ M.E.M.B.E.R.S L.I.S.T ~

-Adu-
-Aliya-
-Seri_KSG-
cant.be.assed.

sana141994
..-Marj-..
-LoVe.KaSh-
-Afridimalikk-
MG.Creations
DarkDove
prerna4rishav
-RougeDreams-
kajen_hamesha,
aa123.80
-ZooZoo-,
MaaneetLuverr
JackieLovesKASH
FollowYourHeart
ruky786
shootingstar.xx

-MzIndependant-,
Savage
purpleoliza
SmileySara
Shaily
mayurlover4eva
..-..Jazz..-..
NikiBh8
Edited by -Seri_KSG- - 11 years ago
Sehrish I love you :|

Woman add me, ,my like button aint working :|
hii zarqa 😃

yeah ur added 😃
 Welcome 😃 🤗
WOOO HOOO!! congooo!! Sehrish you rock man <33 sorry i was of no help LOL but you did a flawless job
@ Aliya

awwwh thanks 🤗
now u have to get more ppl okay 😛

i'm already on the job madam! 😃
Koool 😃 🤗

so now lets begin the discussion ! 😍

abhi i m tryin'a watch " TOW Rachel is late " 😳
net is soo slow on buffering 😳
Rish do you not have the channel that shows FRIENDs on television?
i haveee .. but its not on all the tyme , and i watch friends back to back 😛
plus its on season 6 abhi tk , i am at season 8 now ! thats about to end in 2 epis 😆