CW Channel

|F.R.I.E.N.D.S|ChatClub|GroundControlToMajorTom!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 102

Page 1
Page   of 102
Page 2 Page 102

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Hi everyone .. this is a Chat Cub for the Discussion of the Iconic and One and Only Series called as F.R.I.E.N.D.S Big smile wasnt it an Awesomeee showw !! Day Dreaming

~ I.N.T.R.O.D.U.C.T.I.O.N ~

Friends is an American sitcom created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which aired on NBC from September 22, 1994 to May 6, 2004. The series revolves around a group of friends in Manhattan.

~ C.H.A.R.A.C.T.E.R.S ~

The series featured six main characters throughout its run, with many other characters recurring throughout all ten seasons.

• Jennifer Aniston portrays Rachel Green, a fashion enthusiast and Monica Geller's best friend from high school. Rachel and Ross Geller are involved in an on-again-off-again relationship throughout the series. Rachel's first job is as a waitress at the coffeehouse Central Perk, but she later becomes an assistant buyer at Bloomingdale's in season three, and a buyer at Ralph Lauren in season five. At the end of season eight, Rachel and Ross have a daughter named Emma in "The One Where Rachel Has a Baby, Part Two".
  • Courteney Cox portrays Monica Geller, the mother hen of the group and a chef,known for her obsessive-compulsive and competitive nature.Monica is often jokingly teased by the others for having been extremely overweight as a child, especially by her brother Ross. Monica works as a chef in various restaurants throughout the show and marries Chandler Bing in season seven.
  • Lisa Kudrow portrays Phoebe Buffay, an eccentric masseuse and self-taught musician. Phoebe is ditsy but street smart and writes and sings (badly) her own quirky songs, accompanying herself on the guitar. She has an "evil" identical twin named Ursula. In the last season, she marries Mike Hannigan played by Paul Rudd.
  • Matt LeBlanc portrays Joey Tribbiani, a struggling actor and food lover who becomes famous for his role on Days of our Lives as Dr. Drake Ramoray. Joey is a simple-minded womanizer with many short-term girlfriends throughout the series. He falls in love with Rachel in season eight.
  • Matthew Perry portrays Chandler Bing, an executive in statistical analysis and data reconfiguration for a large multi-national corporation. Chandler quits his job and becomes a junior copywriter at an advertising agency during season nine. Chandler is known for his sarcastic sense of humor and bad luck in relationships. Chandler marries Monica in season seven, and they adopt twins at the end of the series.
  • David Schwimmer portrays Ross Geller, Monica Geller's older brother, a paleontologist working at the Museum of Natural History, and later a professor of paleontology at New York University. Ross is involved in an on-again-off-again relationship with Rachel throughout the series. Ross has three failed marriages during the series: Rachel, Emily, and Carol, a lesbian who is also the mother of his son, Ben (Cole Sprouse). He and Rachel have a daughter at the end of season eight

Edited by -Seri_KSG- - 24 November 2012 at 7:47am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

gulaal1007Jaan_Of_MaanDarkDoveShaily.-GothicBeauty-fariarmaantwisted_lizk-ekta faniluvOriginals-Aliya-cant.be.assed.shootingstar.xxepiphany.Sabmeratu.sandy118_RiDdHiAccio_kajenDestinyhope0305.BezubaanPari.chainreaction.-LoVe.KaSh-prerna4rishavsafeplacetoland

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|F.R.I.E.N.D.S|ChatClub|GroundControlToMajorTom!" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

If you wanna be on the Member's List , press the LIKE Button on this Post Smile

~ M.E.M.B.E.R.S L.I.S.T ~

-Adu-
-Aliya-
-Seri_KSG-
cant.be.assed.

sana141994
..-Marj-..
-LoVe.KaSh-
-Afridimalikk-
MG.Creations
DarkDove
prerna4rishav
-RougeDreams-
kajen_hamesha,
aa123.80
-ZooZoo-,
MaaneetLuverr
JackieLovesKASH
FollowYourHeart
ruky786
shootingstar.xx

-MzIndependant-,
Savage
purpleoliza
SmileySara
Shaily
mayurlover4eva
..-..Jazz..-..
NikiBh8

Edited by -Seri_KSG- - 24 November 2012 at 7:45am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel.ARloverJaan_Of_MaanDarkDoveSmileySaraQuixotic5Shaily.-GothicBeauty-NikiBh8Piano1422liquidfantasytwisted_lizk-ekta fananomaly.mayurlover4evaJyotimenaLadyStarksandy118_RiDdHiAccio_kajen.Jazz.epiphany.iluvOriginals.x-bumblebee-x.cant.be.assed.mjht_oneshootingstar.xxSabmeratu.-Aliya-aa123.80SweetAddiction.DivineDreams.music_l0ver036safeplacetolandserendipity.SilentSilver-LoVe.KaSh-asmaanixxprerna4rishavRoshini1494.BezubaanPari.HappyMelodysnowflake.chainreaction.Destinyhope0305

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Sehrish I love you :|

Woman add me, ,my like button aint working :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Destinyhope0305

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hii zarqa Big smile

yeah ur added Big smile
 Welcome Big smile Hug

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
WOOO HOOO!! congooo!! Sehrish you rock man <33 sorry i was of no help LOL but you did a flawless job

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seri-

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@ Aliya

awwwh thanks Hug
now u have to get more ppl okay Tongue

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i'm already on the job madam! Big smile

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Koool Big smile Hug

so now lets begin the discussion ! Day Dreaming

abhi i m tryin'a watch " TOW Rachel is late " Stern Smile
net is soo slow on buffering Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.