Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Popular Cast of Saathiya Poll

Poll Question: We can only have 7 cast members (please read message before voting)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
159 [24.02%]
122 [18.43%]
136 [20.54%]
120 [18.13%]
43 [6.50%]
26 [3.93%]
15 [2.27%]
31 [4.68%]
10 [1.51%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

We wanted all our cast of our show to be on the Front Page in the Popular cast section, to make it easier for commenting on their fan pages...well Nadii has informed me that the pages are designed to hold a maximum of 7 popular cast members only. As we already have 7 she has asked that we supply her with the 7 most popular members according to the forum.

What better way then another poll, as we had two successful polls yesterday for the profile pictures for Giaa and Nazim and look what we ended up with a matching pair, both in orange, is it fate or what? Well enough of that...Lets choose who is more popular.

My personal choice is Giaa, Rucha, Nazim, Vishal, Rupal, Swati and Feroza. Remove Neerag and in his place Swati (Hetal)...because we have Kokila up there who is the saas of Gopi, and Hetal is the saas of Rashi and don't we all like Hetal as a saas, so we can have commenting war of the two saas to see who can beat the other one for that week...What do you think about my choice? 

So vote the popular cast according to you, but give me your opinion of my choice and why you have chosen the way you have done.

Please vote everybody, a bit of fun for the remaining of Sunday.

Guys I've made the poll multiple voting shave a party everyone, get voting for 7 or several times, lets see what we end up with...LOL

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 29 January 2012 at 9:23am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsandyukshruts18Nilu.Dasuni-JollyJabeen-NazmaJANJ4Mandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Popular Cast of Saathiya Poll" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arampras

arampras

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
thx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

Rejoiced.ritika

IF-Dazzler

Rejoiced.ritika

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Voted for all except neeraj bhardwaj and vandana vithlani. I like hetal as mil more than koki.

.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika-gohem

Voted for all except neeraj bhardwaj and vandana vithlani. I like hetal as mil more than koki.

Great, then each week can compete the two Saas you know and see who has come on top the following week like saas competition.  Thumbs Up

amalaziz

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hey Nafisa!!!

Great Poll!!
I've gone Giaa, Nazim, Vishal, Rucha - obvious reasons they are the main leads!!!
Then I've gone Rupal because she is pretty much the one of the ones who has the most screen time.
Then for me it's Vandana - who knew!! But again for the same reason as Rupal, she is in most of the storylines and is pretty vital to the show.
And then I've had a bit of trouble with Feroza or Swati. Feroza has meatier storylines but at the moment she's blending in the background, Swati never really has much to do so in the end it's Feroza.
The other men are not in the show often enough to warrant being top 7!!!!

Edited by NazmaJ - 29 January 2012 at 9:29am

.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Hey Nafisa!!!

Great Poll!!
I've gone Giaa, Nazim, Vishal, Rucha - obvious reasons they are the main leads!!!
Then I've gone Rupal because she is pretty much the one of the ones who has the most screen time.
Then for me it's Vandana - who knew!! But again for the same reason as Rupal, she is in most of the storylines and is pretty vital to the show.
And then I've had a bit of trouble with Feroza or Swati. Feroza has meatier storylines but at the moment she's blending in the background, Swati never really has much to do so in the end it's Feroza.
The other men are not in the show often enough to warrant being top 7!!!!

I agree with your choices Nazma, definitely by the storylines and more screen time and dialogue Vandana is more popular, most definitely, then Swati. Also Vandana is a brilliant actress and she makes us crack up with laughter every other episode most often then not. So good choices for those reasons, but that means no commenting war between Rupal and Swati each week, but I've made the poll multiple voting, so lets enjoy Sunday and bid each other and see what we end up with on Monday...LOL

NazmaJ

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Hey nice poll.. Voted for everyone except Neeraj and Vandana Smile

.Nafisa.

shruts18

IF-Dazzler

shruts18