Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keti00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow what a wonderful and beautifully written post on ARHI's kiss ka kissa. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘  I read it over and over again and visualizing these two kiss scenes. Really nice post, loved it.
Imzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really loved your analysis πŸ‘ You really described the kisses and the reasons behind them really well πŸ˜Š
Strawberry_pie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: keti00

Wow what a wonderful and beautifully written post on ARHI's kiss ka kissa. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘  I read it over and over again and visualizing these two kiss scenes. Really nice post, loved it.

Thank u!! Enjoy!! πŸ˜‰
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautifully analyzed! I could not have said it better myself! I loved Arnav's kiss! His LOVE was so evident! He couldn't take his eyes off her! It was VERY passionate!

Khushi's kiss was cute, but also full of love! I liked the way she just slightly pushed him away after the kiss! Not angry, but confused! She didnt ask him how "Dare" he kiss her? So this shows that she accepted that he does have the "Right" to kiss her and she wants him to kiss her! So all that was PRETTY obviouse! Arnav's smirk afterwards and even his smirk on the stairs when he saw her with his family is proof that HE also knew she didnt mind being kissed!

Her saying that she kissed him for the Shart was a total lie and he saw through it! Her reaction after kissing him was a dead give away that the "Challange" had been the LAST thing on her mind!

The whole episode of the two kisses were hot, intense, passionate and super cute! Waiting for MORE of the SAME!

Did you hear that Mr LM?? πŸ˜‰
Strawberry_pie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Imzi

Really loved your analysis πŸ‘ You really described the kisses and the reasons behind them really well πŸ˜Š

Thanks so much!!
Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis dear!! Very well written!!
Purplelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMGEEE What a beautiful analysis. You managed to put everything in words what we are just feeling in our heartsπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘  absolutely brilliant!!! 

I loved the part...where you state how..."he tried to cover up his vulnerability by reiterating the shart"
Love the beautiful story these two have been portraying on screen !!!

And Kudos to the writers, directors and all those who have been instrumental in putting up this show...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
Strawberry_pie thumbnail
Agreed Purplelicious... Kudos to the writers of this show!!

If u enjoyed this, u will probably like my post of Symbolism of Choreography as well dear...

I have analyzed the dance the same way, if not more in depth!! check it out!! here it is!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2749301
Purplelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: janki13

Agreed Purplelicious... Kudos to the writers of this show!!

If u enjoyed this, u will probably like my post of Symbolism of Choreography as well dear...

I have analyzed the dance the same way, if not more in depth!! check it out!! here it is!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2749301

That was so beautiful janki13 ...I had a lump in my throat towards the end...starting from here...

And when the entire audience cheers for her, he smiles, not only by seeing her happy, saved from the embarrassment of being stood up and loosing, but also out of the joy that he finally said it all to her tonight.

I'm planning to read it at leisure again along with Teri Meri to enjoy the dance and ur brilliant analysis...

Wow...i think..im in love with ur style of dealing with the innermost emotions of these two...esp...Arnav...as his is the more complex personality which I love to decipher.😳
Thank you for the awesome post...
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wondeful post Janki. I am going to check your other post about the choreography nowπŸ˜ƒ