Apna Sapna Money Money

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
yesterday i saw the 1st episode of this show i was like

W*F??? is going on

all these wrestlers are already world champion and why need is this national champion?

isnt that enough?

again they started to have fight in the ring

i better watch the originaly WWE / WWF aring on sport TV

dat looked 2 me so fake!
well ive seen the epi its not bad .. it was the first airing. and u cant compare wwe and tna usa with this programm.😉
but still i dont feel to watch that show
Originally posted by .Reshama.

well ive seen the epi its not bad .. it was the first airing. and u cant compare wwe and tna usa with this programm.😉

exactly..though i have seen wwe several times but ...tna usa (no idea ) about it...only few wrestlers are  known...

and all indian needs time to digest wrestling ...
Originally posted by raginisharma

exactly..though i have seen wwe several times but ...tna usa (no idea ) about it...only few wrestlers are  known...

and all indian needs time to digest wrestling ...
I second that. Ring Ka King shouldn't be compared to WWE or TNA at all. I also saw the 1st 2 episodes and so far I think they are doing alright so far. As everyone knows, Ring Ka King is a subsidiary of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) and it's founder is Jeff Jarrett. Going back to the topic, WWE TV shows Raw and SmackDown and TNA's flagship show Impact Wrestling target a general audience (mostly Americans), whilst Ring Ka King is targeted mainly towards an Indian audience.