Page 1 of 28

Page 1
Page   of 28
Page 2 Page 28

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
You can post all your creations like signature, avatar, glitter names etc of Kya Huaa Tera Vaada under this thread. 

RULES:
1) DO NOT QUOTE CREATIONS.  Please do not quote the creations. While replying, you can use the @ format.

2) Kya Huaa Tera Vaada RELATED CREATIONS ONLY. Please post creations ONLY related to kya huaa tera vaada and it's stars. Events and others are fine but siggies from other shows are NOT allowed.

3) USE/POST YOUR OWN CREATIONS. Please DO NOT plagiarize. If found copying other member's work and claiming it as your own, strict action WILL be taken, which may lead to PMs or further consequences. And please do not cut out any parts of other member's creations and use it in yours.

4) NO POSTING OF REQUESTS. Critisim and comments are welcome but DO NOT place siggy requests in our gallery. We have the Avi & Siggy shop section for siggy requests.

5) DO NOT STEAL & POST WITHOUT PERMISSION. Many of our creations have been posted outside I-F even though the creators request not to. I request everyone to please put a copyright/your name in your siggy. And those who use them, please do not post outside I-F unless the member allows to

Thanks

Edited by .natasha - 29 January 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz-.Shriya.-Tyro.hea.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||KHTV Creation Gallery||" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Made some pretty random stuffs on the promoGeek, will make more when I get some more timeStern Smile

Mona Singh [Icons]

Stacked [Simple]

Sigg

^^ Don't know why at all I blended them so crapPinch

Love,
SanchoCoolROFL

P.S. Thanks for the threadBig smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MizhiHazel-eyeMithuuSars.swtbabyswethasyam08-Ursh-TyroMyInspirationz-.Shriya.-SandstoneSamraat_92

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Murphy369 gudd job

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
hi all!

here is my siggy of Mona Singh. hope u will like it Embarrassed

Edited by vss08 - 31 January 2012 at 9:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayatiswtbaby.hea.MyInspirationz-.Shriya.-

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Great work everyone.. Do make more

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
here is one more siggie on Mona-Pradeep Singh; free to use if u like Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahswtbaby.hea.-.Shriya.-MyInspirationz

creative11

creative11

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Aap Sab Ke Pyar Ko Salaam

Ek Shaam, SAB Families Ke Naam!

"Uthe SAB Ke Kadam"

An evening full of masti and dance, comedy and romance, Sat 4th Feb, 9 PM, only on SAB

creative11

creative11

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.