Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jaan_Of_Maan

Jaan_Of_Maan

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Ek ladki thi diwani si    ek ladke pe woh marti thi... 

there is a girl...she really likes a boy...the boy seems most funny and charming to her...she fights for him if any1 call him bad..even though maybe he is wrong...she feels comfort while talking to him...she feels like she is talking to the prince of cindrella...she dont knw what she is doing...even she dont want to knw...shw just knw she is happy when she is with him...she talks very frankly too him in the phone (smsing)...but she feels weak/shy when talking in front of him...she can never tell him what she feel...she can never explain him as she can even not explain it to herself..the boy calls her his best friend..but the boy...the boy has a girl friend...whenever he talks with the girl he moreover tell her that he can never live without his girlfriend...even tough the girl knew that the boy loves some1 else...she cant stop herself loving him...she tried but failed...she felt pain when ever he tells he loves her girl friend...but she never show that she feels hurt...she dont want to get between them...
the boy...the boy tells she loves his girl friend...but in party though his girl friend is with him...he looks for the girl...but the girl didnt come in front him...as she dont want to get between him and his girl friend..

So guyz is there any destination of the girls love??...will her love story ever happen??...what should the girl do??

PS- itz not fictional...itz real story of mine...so plz help!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16Super.Psycho_iTangled_25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An Aimless Love!!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
OMG...i think u should confess ur love...i mean try for once!! kise pata baat ban jaye!!

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Oh my gosh, I feel so sorry for that girl.

I agree with ^ kashurock, that girl should really go ahead and confess her love without thinking about what the consequences will be. Besides, it's better late than never.

Good luck and God bless! :)

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I think there is a destination,why search for her in the party?

Jaan_Of_Maan

Jaan_Of_Maan

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
thanks guyz...for the reply...
but i feel scared to confess...what if he dont feel for me like that..??...and if he dont talk to me after hearing my feelings...i dont want to lose his friendship to get my love!!Unhappy

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
U are right dear but u r in pain dear.
How can u hide ur feelings for long

Ali

IF-Dazzler

Ali

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
pain in love hurts and hard to control but i am sorry to say, 
bcoz things after confession wont be the same, can never have same contact or conversation

let the things the way they are, and drink your pain...uska bhi ek mazaa hai
sorry

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Oh wow ! There are people in the world apart from me who fell in love with a guy who already had a girlfriend ! ah, I went on and confessed my love for him, I'm quite a straight forward and a bold girl, that's probably what triggered my confession, LOL!
Anyway, so I confessed my feelings for him when he and his girlfriend were going thru a bad phase..

It started off well and it was all good while it lasted, we didn't commit ourselves coz the circumstance was so.. I helped him divert his mind from his girl and everything, but then she comes back and like it was expected (unexpected to me) he went back to that girlfriend of his who cheated on him so many times ! I questioned him, obviously, how could even trust this girl again and go back to her. Instead, he questioned my love for him inspite of everything I had done for him ! My honest love was of no use at all !

so, my frank opinion from my personal experience is forget confessing your feelings for him, once you do, the situation is going to be different, coz you'll neither be his girlfriend, nor will he see you as a friend. It's gonna turn into a mess. You either stay away from this guy, work towards doing so, or just push down your feelings and help him as a friend, he'll respect u for that .. (it's hard I know) but that's my opinion !

Taking my advice, is better than being crushed, broken, completely tattered and despite all that, you still have to plaster a smile on your face for all the other people who care for you ! You get tired of explanations after a while ! So avoid it, forget this guy !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaan_Of_MaanCuty16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top