Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
As requested, here's a funny romantic scene involving Abhay, Phulwa and a pair of handcuffsXD 
Don't worry! It's totally age appropriate :D I'm highly doubting such a scene would ever air on screen but it was too hilarious not to post lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It begins with Phulwa arguing with Abhay about nothing in particular, I really couldn't figure out a proper argument but you can pretty much tell how it would've gone onLOL

"Abhay! Aaj to hadh hi hogaya!"
"Aab kis bare mein?"
"Khud ko policewale kehto ho phir bhi aise galati!"
"Dekho toh saab - iss dakayt rani ki kitne complaints! Aare dakayt ho tum, dakayt! Aur ek policewale ke samne itne sare bate? Duniya kahan se kahan par ponch gaya!"
Phulwa laments for a little while, and in a lower tone replies, "Ha, woh toh mein hoon. Meri kismat mein dakayt ki chap puri zindagi rahegi...yeh toh aap hi ka badnasibi hain jo aapne humse shaadi ki thi..."
Abhay realises the meaning of his words and feels guilty for reminding her of the unique status of their relationship. He closes his eyes for a while wondering how to make up to her for his harsh words. It doesn't take too long for him to notice his handcuffs on his uniform and with a mischievious smile he clasps her left hand on one side. 
Phulwa turns around, shocked as he continues the clasp the other side on his right hand. Bringing both his hands up to her face he softly tells her, "Iss dakayt aur police ko toh zindagi bhar saat mein chalna hoga - aur mein har waqt sirf tumhare saat hi rehna chahti hoon." 
Phulwa smiles at him, cupping his face in her hands and then leaning her head on his chest, just the two of them to enjoy the special moment, swaying to ORP playing on the radio as the RJ ends of with, "...aapke humsafar ko le chalo koi door, bohot door..."

As the song comes to an end, Phulwa brings up their linked hands again and smiles at the strange significance it help for both of them - a forced and unwanted and yet a beautiful and yearned for relationship, brought together by fate once again.
"Humne aapke baat ko maan liya. Aab aap isse khol dijiya aur hum sone chale."
"Woh Phulwa...mein yeh nahin khol sakti."
Phulwa chuckles, "Patimohodey mein aapke baat si puri tarah sehmaat hoon. Aapko aur tang nahin karoongi. Aab to aap khol dijiye na, please?"
Abhay looks around sheepishly, takes a big gulp of air and continues, "Woh kya hain na...isske chabi...police station mein hain."

"Abhay aap mazak bohot acche kar lete hain. Aab bolo na, aapki uniform ki jaab mein hain kya? Thik hain, hum hi dhund lete hain"
"Phulwa dekho-" but he couldn't finish his sentence as she pulled him along to his uniform hanging by the door and ferverously searched every pocket available for the much-needed keys.
"Abhay aapke chaabiya kahan hain!!" Phulwa shouted, getting both anxious and annoyed at the same time.
"Phulwa main janti hoon ke galati hui hain, woh meh bhul gayi ki chaabiya ghar mein nahin hain toh - "
"Galati?? Aapko akal kahan gaye? Mujhe toh yehi nahin samajh meh aati ki issko police banaya tha bhi kaun! Kuch bhi karna se pehle ek baar bhi nahin sochti!" She was fuming by then and Abhay could do little to appease her.
"I'm very very sorry, par lagta hain ki aaj ki raate aisehi..."
Phulwa glared at him and retorted, "Aise hi matlab?? Aapki dimaag kahan gaya, mujhe maloom nahin, par iski saaza toh aapko bhugat nahin paregi!"
Abhay could only look at her apologetically, wondering what punishment he'd have to look forward to for his adorable yet very obvious blunder.

"Aur yeh pillow aapke liye. Ek chaadar aur ek pillow se hi kaam chalalijiye"
"Par Phulwa, yeh kaise - "
"Kuch bhi bolne ke zaroorat nahin! Aap aaj zameen par hi sone ka intezaam kijiye!" she barked at her bechara patijee sitting on a lone mat on the floor, with only a pillow for support. "Aap ke upar rahem karke pillow bhi dediye, mujhe toh woh bhi nahin milatha!"
Against his better judgement, Abhay decided not to pursue the matter anymore in fear of having his pillow taken away as well. He settled down onto the hard cold floor on a skimpy mat but after a while it was obvious the arrangement had it's own problems, what with her arm having to hang off the bed and his being hoisted into the air. Phulwa tried to ignore his obvious discomfort and turn over but ended up pulling him up from the mat and in retaliation, he yanked his hand hard, causing her to roll over and drop onto him. As he caught her, their eyes met again for that night, and she could see a heart-felt apology written all over them. "Woh mein soch rahi thi ki, aap bistaar par hi so lijiye. Khud ke liye nahin! Mujhe takleef ho rahan thi iss liye", she said, yet he managed to read past her words and feel the concern she had for him. He smile and pulled her up as they both settled down in the bed for the night, their hands interlocked in one another's.

Morning came and Phulwa woke up to find Abhay's head lulled against her own, sleeping peacefully even as the sunlight penetrated into the room. "Good morning, Abhayjee" she chimed, giving his forehead a soft kiss and he smiled. She got up to leave and found herself being pulled back onto the bed as Abhay attempted to turn over - reminding her of his silly act the night before. 
"Abhay aap issi waqt uthlijiye warna mujhse bura koi nahin hoga!"
Abhay woke up with a start, pulling Phulwa along causing her to crash hard into the bed.
"Abhay Rai Singh agar tum issi waqt yahan se nahin uthi to khudki haath se thappar marwayoonga!"
With great hesitation both managed to get off the bed and into the bathroom. Staring at the mirror above the sink, Abhay absent-mindedly picked up his toothbrush to brush his teeth, only to find Phulwa staring angrily at him with her hand hanging in mid-air. With no other way out he awkwardly finished brushing his teeth, taking twice as long as usual. 
Out of the bathroom he was attempting to put on his uniform when he realised his right arm would never make it through. Phulwa simply shook her head, commenting to him "Lagta hain aaj aap ko yeh kapre hi pehn kar thane mein jaana hoga.". 
Abhay looked at her with a horrified expression and she returned it with a rather bemused look.

As they went down for breakfast, he hid their hands behind their backs, eager to walk away from the rest of the household as fast as possible. Thakurayn greeted them at the steps with the aarti thali and with great hesitation, they raised their hands together to take the blessings. Thakurayn looked on at the handcuffs with great horror nearly dropping the plate as Abhay tried to hide a rather guilty face.
Dadiji asked from the dining table, "Kya huya, tum dono wahan kyun khare ho, aajao nashta karne."
Phulwa simply raised her left hand and informed dadi, "Aapke ladla betene bohot samajhdari ke saat humko zindagi bhar ke liye kaad kar rakhliya, take hum inka bina kuch bhi nahin karsakte", causing her to start laughing, leaving everybody in shock and Abhay blushing even harder.
Getting down to start breakfast, Abhay once again tried to raise his right hand to start eating but Phulwa stubbornly kept her left hand below the table, refusing to let him eat. With no other choice, he attempted to use his left hand to eat, leaving half his food spilling off his spoon and dadi continuously laughing along. In a low whisper, he told her "Dekho tumhe jo bhi karna hain, karlo - par mujhe khane toh do!"
"Aapko khane se kaun roka, iss haat nahin to uss haath se khalijiye. Waise bhi isse chutkara milne ke baad to aapko khane ke bhi haal mein nahin choroongi."
After a rather failed attempt at trying to finish his breakfast, both left the table to head for the keys that would happily keep them apart.

"Abhay aap kisse phone karne ki koshish kar rahin hain?"
"Jitender ki phone karke ghar mein chaabiya lana keliye boldoongi. Aur waise bhi, in kapron mein kaise jayoon!" referring to the pyjamas he'd been wearing since the night before. 
After several repeated tries, it became obvious there was no other way to get the keys other than to go to the police station themselves. 
Phulwa simply laughed at his predicament, "Hume koi aitraaz nahin, iss saree mein bohot acche lag rahin hoon. Par aapko aapke sare policewalo ke samne, in kapron mein...hahaha!"
With a rather annoyed face, Abhay stormed off for his jeep, dragging along a rather amused Phulwa who was more than happy to have him face a rather embarassing situation.

"Sir, aap...aap thik to haina?" asked a rather worried hawaldar as Abhay entered the station.
"Dekho, koi behes karne ka samae nahin hain, mujhe sirf handcuffs ki chaabiya zaroorat hain, woh de do".
"Good morning, sir! Aur bhabijee, aap yahan?" asked Jitender, walking into the police station. Phulwa tactfully hid their hands behind their backs, replying with a similarly warm greeting while Abhay chided him for not picking up his phone. Yet there was no way to keep hiding their hands hiding as he quickly starting to unlock their cuffs.
"Sir aapke haath...in mein...aur aapke kapre"
Abhay tried his best to ignore the rather concerned question from his subordinate as Phulwa glared daggers at him.
"Dekhiye bhaiyya, yeh aapko jo sir hain na, bohot ajeeb tarah ki insaan hain. Chori nahin ki uski bagayr humko aise aghwa karliye jaise ki hum chor hain. Hume to nahin pata ki policewale ko kaise choose kiya jai, bar thoda dhyan dekar kijiye. Kabhi kabhi inki akal kahan kho jati hain na hume pata na aapko".

As Jintender looked on with a really confused expression, Abhay simply unlocked the cuffs and told her "Dekho aab tum ajad ho aab mujhe aur maat pareshan karna. Ha aur humare uniform bhi bhijwa dena, aise aur kitna samae keliye rehne parenge?"
Phulwa laughed and replied "Aap ko kya laga, ki aise hi aap humse chutkari milenge? Aaj ghar aajayi, wahan asli maaza milega" leaving the station in a huff, and a rather worried Abhay who vowed never to play such silly pranks again.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsgudiya74madhubansenMulaAllbut1MsCeylonmimi_sAmeres55shobhatamanna1391

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhay Rai Singh and his silly prank~ AP OS" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Finally I'm here. Anywhos, coming to the OS, I'm beginning to believe that I would die of laughter. Stern Smile

AMAZING writing! ClapClapClap
You truly have a way with words and very good sense of humor. And the OS had the right amount of emotions, fun and romance. Very well balanced. Clap

I'm simply loving it! And thank you for writing it on such a short notice. Lol I mean we didn't leave you much choice now, did we? LOL  But that just shows how truly talented you are. Great work once again. :)

brings up their linked hands again and smiles at the strange significance it help for both of them - a forced and unwanted and yet a beautiful and yearned for relationship, brought together by fate once again.

Beautifully explained! So true they never wanted it but now it's more important than any other relation.

causing her to roll over and drop onto him. As he caught her, their eyes met again for that night, and she could see a heart-felt apology written all over them.

AWWW! Sweet and romantic; just the right way.

He smile and pulled her up as they both settled down in the bed for the night, their hands interlocked in one another's.

Sigh! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

@Bathroom scene- ROFL!! I could so imagine it! Poor PhAb! Sachi yeh Abhay ka mind kahan hota hai aaj kal? ROFL

@Dining table- Hahahaha! Bechara! Itni si baat ki itni saza? Tsk tsk. LOLLOL

@Station- LOL!! Phulwa can be so mischievous at times. And I can see her having fun while Abhay goes every shade due to embarrassment. LOL

Akal kahan jati nahi pata Phulwa? Aww. Lol, apni pyari patni ko dekh kar he tends to lose his senses, so ab tu aadat dal lo Phulwa.WinkLOL

Aaj ghar aajayi, wahan asli maaza milega

Omg! Kaisi saza? *ahem*junglli billi*ahem* Blushing:P  I can't wait to find out what the punishment is!! Oh im so excited for them. ROFL

Thank you for making me laugh so much, brilliant work! :D

Edited by Ameres - 29 January 2012 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
awsem love the pillow scene why don't you start ss or ff

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
too good and too funny yaarROFL I mean i was hopping it would never end or somrthingSmileSmile well done loved itClapClap

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
OMG, what a sceneThumbs Up, i was imagine this in my mindDay Dreaming, i feel that i m watching phulwa on TV and dialogue u written r deliverd by abhay and phulwa in reality, i heard their soundDay Dreaming, really amazing
hats off to uClapThumbs Up

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

awsem love the pillow scene why don't you start ss or ff

Thank you so much for liking it!Smile

Originally posted by mimi_s

too good and too funny yaarROFL I mean i was hopping it would never end or somrthingSmileSmile well done loved itClapClap

Really glad you enjoyed it - we really do need such funny scenes now and then!LOL

Originally posted by 55shobha

OMG, what a sceneThumbs Up, i was imagine this in my mindDay Dreaming, i feel that i m watching phulwa on TV and dialogue u written r deliverd by abhay and phulwa in reality, i heard their soundDay Dreaming, really amazing
hats off to uClapThumbs Up

So touched by your comment yaar - thanks so much for your appreciation!Hug
Yup, these two always ladai-ing together - we've all become too used to their silly quarrels and everythingLOL

55shobha

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Finally I'm here. Anywhos, coming to the OS, I'm beginning to believe that I would die of laughter. Stern Smile

AMAZING writing! ClapClapClap
You truly have a way with words and very good sense of humor. And the OS had the right amount of emotions, fun and romance. Very well balanced. Clap

I'm simply loving it! And thank you for writing it on such a short notice. Lol I mean we didn't leave you much choice now, did we? LOL  But that just shows how truly talented you are. Great work once again. :)

Thank you so much for the love!HugYou're really too sweet:D

It was fun to write, so no worries on that. Waise, speaking of writing on short notice, aapne bhi to kamaal kar diye - your OS definitely deserves its own postSmile

brings up their linked hands again and smiles at the strange significance it help for both of them - a forced and unwanted and yet a beautiful and yearned for relationship, brought together by fate once again.

Beautifully explained! So true they never wanted it but now it's more important than any other relation.

Truly! I thought handcuffs were pretty unique in a sense - it usually represents imprisonment but I guess for them that state of their relationship has really changed:)

causing her to roll over and drop onto him. As he caught her, their eyes met again for that night, and she could see a heart-felt apology written all over them.

AWWW! Sweet and romantic; just the right way.

He smile and pulled her up as they both settled down in the bed for the night, their hands interlocked in one another's.

Sigh! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

@Bathroom scene- ROFL!! I could so imagine it! Poor PhAb! Sachi yeh Abhay ka mind kahan hota hai aaj kal? ROFL

I was actually wondering what would happen if either of them needed to use the loo...too funny!ROFL

@Dining table- Hahahaha! Bechara! Itni si baat ki itni saza? Tsk tsk. LOLLOL

@Station- LOL!! Phulwa can be so mischievous at times. And I can see her having fun while Abhay goes every shade due to embarrassment. LOL

Akal kahan jati nahi pata Phulwa? Aww. Lol, apni pyari patni ko dekh kar he tends to lose his senses, so ab tu aadat dal lo Phulwa.WinkLOL

Ooof rightly said! Patijee ke yeh chotisi shararat bhi unko manana nahin paya, bechara patiLOL

Aaj ghar aajayi, wahan asli maaza milega

Omg! Kaisi saza? *ahem*junglli billi*ahem* Blushing:P  I can't wait to find out what the punishment is!! Oh im so excited for them. ROFL

Punishment to aap ne suna diya, with her long maroon nightieWink Waise jungli billi jab bahar aaye, to bhooke sher ka bhi dam nahin rehti!ROFL

Thank you for making me laugh so much, brilliant work! :D

Glad to have made you laugh!LOL

Ameres

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
OMG Vita that was absolutely PhAbtastic! Seriously like Anu I think I am going to dying of laughter soon thanks to you guys!
Such a beautifully perfect scenario and you've put into words so flawlessly that it all makes sense. The reason why he cuffed them in the first place was so cute, and then his dialogues, Iss dakayt aur police ko toh zindagi bhar saat mein chalna hoga - aur mein har waqt sirf tumhare saat hi rehna chahti hoon...so freaking cute! I can foresee many moments in the future where Abhay will completely unknowingly say something that will end up hurting Phulwa and he will have to do something quickly to diffuse the situation. And what a way to not only build her trust back but put that beautiful smile on her face! Seriously, Abhay can totally be the sweetest when he wants to be!

Phulwa's reaction when she realized that Abhay wasn't joking and that he had actually left the keys at the station was so epic, and the way she "punished" him, totally patni style. And just like a true patni her heart melted knowing that he was uncomfortable and on top of that  he really was genuinely sorry!

The waking up and then the bathroom scene...omg ROFL. Phulwa intimidating and bossing Abhay at every step, LOVED her attitude, and Abhay already guilty for getting them into that situation couldn't do anything but try and appease her! The idea of him going to the station in his pajamas...LOL! Imagine Joint Commissioner A.R. Singh who is literally the boss of everyone shows up like that and being bossed around by his wife on top of it all, the scenario is too beautiful too miss! So glad Jiten didn't pick up the phone!

And the breakfast scene, seriously Vita you have outdone yourself! The Thukrayn's horrified face, and Phulwa having no hesitation whatsoever in sharing their predicament with everyone, such a genius move! It's obvious that she is still in full badla move even though I am sure she is liking this whole closeness!

Final threat, well I don't know why Abhay was so apprehensive, from what I have heard when your wife threatens you like that means you're in for an unforgettable night, and mostly in the best of ways ROFL. But I guess with Phulwaji you never know, but no worries patiji, your wife isn't going to punish you too hard, or at least we hope she won't Wink

@Favorite line: The one where she looks at their handcuffed hands and makes the analogy to their unique relationship! You really connected that in beautiful way! Fantastic job! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93Ameres

Post Reply New Post

Go to top