Hitler Didi

SaRa ApPreCiaTion ThReAd-Hitler v/s Hitler (Page 88)

Post Reply New Post

Page 88 of 131

rads14

IF-Dazzler

rads14

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Cradit- Rads only  Big smile

thanks for posting my siggy..Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaRa ApPreCiaTion ThReAd-Hitler v/s Hitler (Page 88)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

forbiddenlove

Goldie

forbiddenlove

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Dont worry guys...the hero is shown as a sleazeball before they fall in love for real and redeem themselves. 

there is more to Sameer than we know. There must be a reason why he is the way he is...if the writers explore that it would easier to understand his character and whether or not to hate him.. Its his ego that Indira is challenging. He is obsessed with winning against her or winning her...right now its a game to him...but that will change ;) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kheya-mayurarti_17

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
After watching todays episode I felt that Sameer needs Indira more than Rishi...
Rishi is shown till now as caring person... and sameer he donot know what is love or caring called..
Sameer know one thing that if he want he has to get it... so sameer need a girl like Indira in his life to teach him what is family, love and care is.. Though we know sameer parents dots on him but that is just pampering because sameer is just the kid they want...

But Sameer dont know the real meaning of family, love and care... if Indira enters his life I am for sure he really understands the meaning of love...

precap, oh god it seems like Indira is playing with fire... sameer is dangerous man and he is like tiger and Indira is playing with tiger's tail... I am not saying Indira is weak but before challenging other person we have to be sure that if the other person attacks are we capable of handling or not we have to see first... this is really wrong move from Indira... my point of view

Actually I want to open a thread saying "Sameer needs Indira more than Rishi" but I know people will bash me left and right, will make sure that my thread is closed.. so this is the safe place for me to talk about sameer.. hope my point of view is not hurting any one... feel free to bash me here my friendsLOL

Edited by preethi_m18 - 21 February 2012 at 8:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*angel94*forbiddenloverads14-Pri.RP-

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-soma-rads14-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
people will believe what they want to believe if the account is fake or not...

Most of the people who is using internet/forums knows what is Rati.. and house wifes who are watching Rati only on TV donot know about these rumours so chill and ignore the rumours...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-soma-

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Sumit and rati going out on a date...Stern Smile
Haha wat a joke..Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-soma-rads14-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
guys lets ignore the rumours.. lets dont discuss sumit/rishi hereSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-soma-

-soma-

-soma-

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

@Priyanka..

i know it must be fake account but yaar people should show some respect to write or say about a telented actress of tellywood who is very reserve kind of person and very respectable for us..
anyone could get offend to read that post...

Edited by -soma- - 21 February 2012 at 9:52am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top