Page   of 131
Page 2 Page 131

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

The image

The image
This paradise is just meant for the fans who actually like sameer with indira...enjoy watching their scenes . People who dont like the pair or dont like sameer aren't welcomed here. The main motive to make this paradise is to get a place to talk about indira and sameer . Our whole forum has become a mess where none of the inshi fans let us discuss about sameer indira as a couple . Posts are badly Disliked . Offenseive comments are made which depresses others .

Indira Sharma portrayed by Rati Pandey...A Girl who lives for her family . The one who sacrificed her happiness Just for the happiness of others . She is hard-working , sincere , caring , loving , emotional person . She is strict to those who deserve strictness and soft to those who deserve softness . She is gifted with divine outer and inner beauty . She is an inspiration for modern girls . She lives in Chandini Chalk ...And is named " Hitler " there . Even being called a hitler doesn't effect her. She has just learn to cope up with the life problems . She was attached to her father but he betrayed her trust and left her alone to face the problems of the world . She has done justice to all the responsibilities given to her . She is in search of her life partner , someone who actually will care for her...who will be able to take care of her family . Someone with whom ,  her burdens , tensions will be shared . Someone who brings happiness for her.

Sameer Diwan portrayed by Mrunal Jain ... is a kanjoos Business man . A charming personality . The one who never never look back at things .For him his business is everything , and he can do anything to get the things done in a way he want . He wants to get married to Indira Sharma just because he wanted indira's house but he promises to take  responsibilities of the family than . And thinks that he is the perfect person for indira even . He don't want his brother to spoil indira's life . He is a stranger to indira but still someway concerned for her . He is impressed by her in every way . There is something in his heart for her which even he don't understand .

That is the first most unique jodi of the television . Both indira and  sameer are strong headed personalities . And from the day they met...they are fighting with each other . But there is a spark whenever they come on the screen in one frame . So let's wait and watch...how this impossible story will proceed in future . And how this lovely couple will proceed in the life. Lets wait for the up and downs , they will face together .

~*Rules that should be followed*~

1) This is a Sameer Indira  thread. Long discussions apart from Sameer/Indira will not be tolerated.

2) No Bashing. Please respect others views & don't spoil the environment of the Paradise. Each person has a different Point of View. If you are not a Sameer Indira Fan then please don't abuse or make fun of them.

The image

Edited by Surbhi123 - 20 February 2012 at 11:57am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya92Zahra123LuvmayurmaneetMizhiAshi-ArTi-soma-shria19mokshashreeLoveKriyansh*angel94*starasdf.FALTU.rads14arti_17.SilentPrincess.Nabi.mjht_oneArTizAngelsoni595LadyDabanggAS..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaRa ApPreCiaTion ThReAd-Hitler v/s Hitler" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged

We are 41till now...Smile

The image

Those who want to be added in the member's list...pm the topic maker...You will be added

Edited by Surbhi123 - 27 February 2012 at 4:53am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofie128saniya92Ashi-ArTi-soma--Swetha-arti_17Shilpa.Agarwalrads14Yukti_Ratzholic-Khushi-.Nabi.ArTizAngel-PD-AS..snowflake.

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
The image

i will make creations and then will addd...Smile

The image

Edited by Surbhi123 - 30 January 2012 at 6:13am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Zahra123Ashi-ArTi-soma-shria19arti_17rads14Yukti_Ratzholic-Khushi-.Nabi.ArTizAngelAS..

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Hey surbhi dats a gud idea...:)
I ve liked sameer till nw..he has been a grey character till nw...let's c hw d cvs explore his character n take d story forward... Big smile Luking forward 2 c more of Sam-indira interactions..:)

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti_17

Hey surbhi dats a gud idea...:)
I ve liked sameer till nw..he has been a grey character till nw...let's c hw d cvs explore his character n take d story forward... Big smile Luking forward 2 c more of Sam-indira interactions..:)
so should i add your name to the list...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Yup u cn add me as I lik both of dem:)

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged