Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

||KHTV Article Archives||No Comments (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Who will Mona re-marry in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada?

Purva Desai, TNN | Sep 12, 2012, 05.40PM IST
Who will Mona re-marry in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada?
Mona SinghMore Pics
Balaji Telefilms' Kya Huaa Tera Vaada is set to keep audiences guessing regarding Mona's marriage to Vineet. Will she, wont she? 

In last night's episode, Mona (Mona Singh) reveals Zoya's (Naveena Bole) true identity to Vineet who already is aware of it beforehand. He leaves no opportunity to confess his love for Mona time and again to which Mona says she will give a befitting reply. Mona's in laws also come to know that she refused Jatin's (Hiten Tejwani) offer. On the other hand, Anushka's (Mauli Ganguly) mother tells her that Pradeep will never marry her!

Tonight's episode is replete with emotions as Mona, Alok (Bhuvan Chopra) and Suhasi (Apara Mehta) face the lawyers with Pradeep. When the judge passes the final verdict, he says the two will now be officially divorced as they are non compatible.
When Mona refuses alimony from Pradeep, her father in law intervenes and demands 1 core from Pradeep. Pradeep is shocked and confused and his lawyer suggests that Mona should be portrayed as characterless.

Pradeep gets angry and stands up for Mona and yells at his lawyer. He asks Mona out for coffee and apologizes for all his wrong doing. Mona tells Pradeep that they will always be connected because he is father to their children. In tomorrow's episode, when Bulbul sees Mona and Pradeep walking in together, she hugs them and thinks her parents are back together. But Mona sharply tells her that they will soon be divorced and Bulbul starts crying! As Mona pacifies Bulbul, a drunken Pradeep keeps repeating that he will not marry Anushka. Anushka who is standing behind Pradeep hears this and breaks down in front of her mother.

Mona finally tells Suhasi that with the divorce coming through, she cannot commit her self to another relationship. So where does this leave Mona? With the hint of Jatin's name being mentioned, are there chances for him to re-enter her life?
When contacted, Hiten Tejwani (Jatin) replied, "I have no clue. Although I have been hearing my name being mentioned, the production house has not contacted me. But anything can happen in dailies".

Both Mona Singh and Pawan Shankar remained unavailable for comment.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Who-will-Mona-re-marry-in-Kya-Huaa-Tera-Vaada/articleshow/16367919.cms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||KHTV Article Archives||No Comments (Page 8)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

TOI: Poll results - Mona/KHTV rock

Khushi Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon1
Madhubala Madhubala2
Aarti Punar Vivah3
Priya Bade Achhe Lagte Hain4
Navya Navya5
Dr Nidhi Kuch Toh Log Kahenge6
Sandhya Diya Aur Baati Hum7
Anandi Balika Vadhu8
Mona Kya Hua Tera Vaada9
Manyata Dekha Ek Khwaab

http://timespolls.itimes.com/polls/Favourite-TV-Actress 

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon1
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain2
Bade Achhe Laggte Hai3
Punar Vivaah4
Diya Aur Baati Hum5
Saubhagyavati Bhava6
Balika Vadhu7
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha8
Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi9
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

http://timespolls.itimes.com/polls/Best-TV-Soap 

Shyam Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?1
Viraj Saubhagyavati Bhava2
Rashi Saath Nibhaana Saathiya3
Meena Diya Aur Baati Hum4
Tapasya Uttaran5
Anushka Kya Huaa Tera Vaada6
Sajjan Singh Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya7
Siddharth Bade Achhe Laggte Hai8
Bua Dadi Navya9

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

TOI: Remarriage is the new TRP gimmick

Stuti Agrawal, TNN | Sep 19, 2012, 11.41AM IST

Remarriage is the new TRP gimmick

Pratiksha, Shrenu & Gaurav in Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka

Saas-bahu khitpits and family feuds are slowly becoming passe as certain serials, aired on the prime time, are embracing a new concept in-laws getting their bahus married off even though their sons are alive! Sounds shocking? Channel heads dig the idea saying that the boring concept of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law being at loggerheads has been done to death.

Says Sukesh Motwani, head of fiction programming of a channel that first aired this concept in Punarvivaah, "It made a powerful statement. Viewers from all over wrote in saying that they were inspired by the concept and were more sensitized towards their own daughters-in-law. The idea worked because people were dying to see solidarity between the twowomen of a household." Other soaps followed suit, turning the idea into a formula. The pulse of the audience had been felt and captured. 

That Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka is based on the concept is revealed by the name of the show itself. JD Majethia, who produces the show, says, "If a boy makes a mistake, will his parents just support their son or will they also think about their daughter-in-law? We explored this in the serial." Popular Marathi actor Pratiksha Lonkar, who plays the saas in the serial, says, "We have to get out of being a saas and take decisions as a rational human being. Getting Rajnibala (the daughter-in-law in the serial) married was the best thing we could do, so we did." 
Such concepts inspire and help change the mindsets of the viewers, feel soapmakers. Prashaant Bhatt, the weekday programming head of Colors, says, "TRP is the last thing that we want. We are trying to create awareness that the girl you have brought in to your house as your daughter-in-law is also someone's daughter. Her happiness and future should be of prime importance to you. In Balika Vadhu, Anandi has spent 90% of her life fulfiling her duties as the bahu. After her divorce, her in-laws want her to find a good life partner as a parent will want for their daughter. In real life too, when a man betrays his wife and marries another woman, it will be extremely selfish of the family to just keep her and not think of her happiness."
Chloe Ferns, the creative head of Kya Hua Tera Vaada, which is also toeing the same line, says, "In this serial, there is this woman with three kids whose husband deserted her after cheating on her. So the in-laws, who love her like her parents, tell her not to waste her life, and get married to a guy who loves her and is ready to accept her with her kids. The show caters to an urban audience. We are not trying to propel remarriage or tell a married woman to leave her husband."
Apra Mehta, who plays the mother-in-law in the serial, says, "People take soaps very seriously. It becomes our moral duty to show what is right."Apra had essayed a somewhat similar character in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, where she tried to get her daughter-in-law, Tulsi, married when her husband, Mihir, was thought to be dead.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Remarriage-is-the-new-TRP-gimmick/articleshow/16460578.cms

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

TOI: Short lived stardom for few television actors

Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Sep 22, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Short lived stardom for few television actors
Mouli GangulyMore Pics

TOI explores why some television actors quit their careers quite early. Many admit that the work pressure leads to a burn-out

Television actors may start young, but quite a few of them also quit their acting careers relatively soon. While some do it to take a break, others feel their fame is waning out. Still others prefer to tie the knot and settle into family life. Does the fact that they appear on the small screen almost every day lead to over-exposure and ultimately a burn-out?

Recently Anjum Farooki who plays Gauri in the show Balika Vadhu bid adieu to the show. She is planning to tie the knot and settle down in life. Neha Marda aka Gehna of the same show also quit TV last year to tie the knot with a Patna-based businessman. As compared to the generation of TV stars before them, are these actors burning out earlier in their career?

According to Anjum, stardom on TV is temporary. "As actors, we have a very small shelf life," she says. "It is very important to strike a balance between your personal and professional life. I have never planned my future and just believe in going with the flow. I never thought that I would become an actor as I was working as a creative writer and used to cover the entertainment section. I have worked closely with television actors, so I know how short their stardom is," she adds.

Mouli Ganguly, who also took a break of a year and a half post her marriage to beau Mazher Syedd, says it is a very "disillusioned" industry. "Till you are in demand, they make you feel like a princess. But you need a personal life too," she says. According to her, it all depends on the individual. "There are a few workaholics in this industry who can manage work and family but I think there is no harm in taking a break and indulging in some quality time with your family. The commitment on TV is crazy. After my comeback, when I was doing Kya Hua Tera Vaada,we shot continuously and I couldn't go home for three days. That's the kind of commitment one needs for television and I think it becomes difficult once you are married," she explains.

The work pressure slowly becomes difficult to handle. Producer Sudhir Sharma says working continuously for 25 to 30 days can get very taxing for the actors. "It is quite natural for them to burn out early in their career. My lead, Akansha Singh, is just 19, so it may happen that she feels saturated by the time she turns 25," he says.

Giaa Manek, who shot to fame with her role of the ideal bahu Gopi in the show Saath Nibhana Sathiya, agrees with Sharma's view. Though Giaa quit the serial to participate in a dance reality show, she says that the schedule of TV stars is quite hectic, which may lead to them quitting this career.

"As a newcomer, one has to put in at least 12 to 16 hours everyday, which makes one reach a saturation point quite early," she says. Another interesting aspect and reason for actors looking for time away from the small screen is when the character completely takes over the actor. Giaa illustrates, "As Gopi, I had to cry day in and day out. After all that heavy duty crying for almost two and half years, it started affecting my health." While all suggest a break to avoid a burn-out, Giaa also adds, "If one is getting an opportunity to explore their creative side, one should grab it."

Actors who quit
Television actors like Neha BambShweta KeswaniShweta SalveTarun KhannaPooja Ghaiand Sangita Ghosh quit television post marriage.>>

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Short-lived-stardom-for-few-television-actors/articleshow/16490368.cms

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
TOI: TV stars don't bank on TRPs
Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Sep 21, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Small screen stardom is not directly proportional to the popularity of the prime time shows. Ram Kapoor, Ronit Roy, Sakshi Tanwar, Barun Sobti, Mona Singh, Vivian D'sena, Mohit Raina, Harshad Chopra, Gurmeet Choudhary, Karan Tacker, Sanaya Irani - the darling of the masses and a favourite with advertisers, enjoy an enviable fan following and take home hefty pay cheques, but star in shows that are not among the 10 TRP toppers in the strictest sense (Ram and Sakshi being the odd exceptions when on some weeks their show climbs the ratings scale).

While shows that are high on TRPs Diya Aur Baati Hum, Balika Vadhu - Kacchi Umar Ke Pakke Rishte, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Sasural Simar Ka, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, CID, Crime Patrol: Dastak and Pavitra Rishta don't have popular TV stars in the lead roles. So, are stars really required to amp up the TRPs, considering most channels/production houses want to sign them up for their screen offerings?

"No star comes with a guarantee that she/he will make a show successful. Sometimes the stories demand a known face, and stars are cast. The real star of the show is the content," says producer Sumeet Mittal of Punar Vivaah and Diya Aur Bati Hum, who feels show TRPs are not dictated by star presence.

Show makers feel that good content and meaningful scripts make shows popular. Producer Rajan Shahi of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai says, "There are certain actors whom we can define as TV stars because of their talent, charisma and connect with audiences. But just casting a star in a show does not mean they will fetch TRPs. Even newcomers can rake in TRPs if the storyline is strong. Content is the king."

Producer Nikhil Sinha of the high TRP-puller Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev says, "When it comes to TV, very rarely can a star carry a show on his/her shoulders, but a show with good storyline not only fetches TRPs, but also makes stars."

Vivian D'sena, whose Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon isn't high on TRPs, is an established star. Says Vivian, "I am receiving good feedback from my fans, but TRPs can go up only as a collective effort from the entire team." Gurmeet Chowdhary of Punar Vivaah offers another perspective when he says, "It's wrong to say that TRPs and stardom are not connected. A star has his/her own fan following and the audience will definitely watch their shows."

It's evident that power-packed performances and solid storyline give soaps the necessary push and a heavy duty star cast is incidental. While TV superstars bring in viewers to a show and help generate hype, in the long run, numbers do matter because they dictate the survival of a show!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/TV-stars-dont-bank-on-TRPs/articleshow/16476290.cms

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
TB: Mona's mehndi celebrations on Kya Hua Tera Vaada
Monday, September 24, 2012 | 6:31:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)

The show witnesses an interesting track as Mona decides to marry Vineet and the eldest child shows unhappiness

Sony TV's Kya Huaa Tera Vaada has been witnessing umpteen twists and turns recently and has always managed to entertain the audience.

As seen in the earlier episode Mona (Mona Jaswir Singh) agrees to marry Vineet (Darshan Pandya) against her will in order to keep the promise that she has made to Pradeep's (Pawan Shankar) father while he faces a serious health issue.

The cast and crew of the show is shooting for Mona's mehndi today, informs our source which will soon be aired.

What is going to be interesting is the reaction of the children who have been facing the consequences an unsuccessful marriage. The previous episode has already shown Bulbul's discomfort with the current situation and her unhappiness with Mona's decision to get married to Vineet. The children have been a sailing in the middle of the sea with first the father and then the mother getting into different relationships.

Watch this space for more updates about the show.

Reporter: Krishma Solanki, Neha Sawant

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/12917-mona-mehndi-celebrations-on-kya-hua-tera-vaada.htm

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

TOI: Chetan Hansraj- Anushka's ex will be Mona's saviour!

Purva Desai, TNN | Oct 3, 2012, 05.46PM IST

Chetan Hansraj- Anushka's ex will be Mona's saviour!
Chetan Hansraj & Mauli Ganguly.
Kyaa Huaa Tera Vaada on Sony Entertainment Television just got more gripping with the entry of a new character.

The show of late has been showing a mystery man who has been scaring Anushka. On last night's episode, as Mona, Vineet, Anushka and Pradeep are having dinner together, the waiter walks up with a drink for Anu from a special admirer at the restaurant.

And this person is none other than popular Television actor, Chetan Hansraj. Chetan, who makes his appearance as Shaurya Mitra in Anu's life, plays a suave man from New York who knows how to get his way around.

Sources inform that as Anu's ex husband, he's trying to extract something from Anushka which will indirectly help Mona. As a menacing character, Chetan is not evil or negative. Says Chetan. "I'm not seeking revenge from Anushka. I'm grieving something and I want that back from her" adding, "My cameo will last for a month, a month and a half".
Chetan's entry will go on air tomorrow (4th October).

The question remains-will Shaurya's street smart ways prevent Anushka and Pradeep from marrying?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Chetan-Hansraj-Anushkas-ex-will-be-Monas-saviour/articleshow/16655633.cms

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

TOI: Mystery man revealed in Kya Hua Tera Vaada

Seema Sinha, TNN | Oct 4, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Mystery man revealed in Kya Hua Tera Vaada
A still from the show
The mystery man in Anushka's (played by Mouli Ganguly) life is finally revealed. "The nice guy next door" as Chetan Hansraj likes to describe himself made an entry in Sony Television's Kya Hua Tera Vaada as Shaurya who has been 'harassing' Anushka for some time now. 

"It is a cameo for just about two months. My entry has got something to do with Anushka's past," says Chetan, who is currently shooting for two Balaji films. "Anushka is quite a b*t*h and with my entry she is going to get it back. I will be responsible for her plight now," chuckles Chetan, but not willing to disclose more than this. In the previous episodes, the character Anushka was shown receiving blank calls and she realises that it is someone she knows from the past. But why is Anushka getting scared of his presence or calls? What is the mystery behind it? What impact will it create in Anushka's life and whether Shaurya's entry will affect Mona-Vineet and Pradeep-Anushka's marriage plans? All these and more questions will be answered in the story unfolding in the coming episodes in Kya Hua Tera Vaada. 
(Watch the show from Monday to Thursday at 10 pm)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Mystery-man-revealed-in-Kya-Hua-Tera-Vaada/articleshow/16653522.cms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.