Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

||KHTV Article Archives||No Comments (Page 6)

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

TV heartthrobs recall Rajesh Khanna

Purva Desai, TNN | Jul 18, 2012, 04.47PM IST

TV heartthrobs recall Rajesh Khanna

Anas Rashid, Pawan Shankar, Karan Tacker and Hiten TejwaniMore Pics

They play main leads on the small screen and are the heartthrobs of many! TV actors Karan Tacker, Anas Rashid, Pawan Shankar andHiten Tejwani remember legendary actor Rajesh Khanna aka kaka on the day of his sad demise.

Karan Tacker, "Kaka was the epitome of romance. It's a day for all of us because it's a huge loss! He'll truly be missed".

Hiten Tejwani, "It's sad. A heartthrob, superstar is no more. He rightly said, Yeh duniya ek rangmanch hai aur hum sab katputli jiski dor uparwale ke hath mai hai, kab kaunsi dor katt jaye koi nahi janta. RIP Kaka".

Anas Rashid, "To begin with, he brought a revolution to Indian cinema. Before he became a superstar, the Kapoors ruled the roost. But as a common man, he changed that trait. He became a superstar. He had the destiny to be one and a superstar always lives on his own terms and conditions. I think he has managed to be one and I respect him. Before him, stardom and Indian cinema were unapproachable, but once he came along, he made it accessible. I have heard so many stories from my dad. He gave several back to back hits and he was a true super star for me. Aradhna and Anand are my favourite films. May his soul rest in peace".

Pawan Shankar, "Few people are immortal as they can never die. Rajesh Khanna was one of them. He will remain alive in the hearts of people and also in the history".
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada completes 100 episodes!

TNN | Jul 20, 2012, 03.59PM IST
Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada completes 100 episodes!
Kya Huaa Tera VadaaMore Pics
Sony Entertainment Television's popular show Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada adds another feather to its cap by completing 100 episodes. 

The show starring Mona SinghPawan Shankarand Mauli Ganguly in the lead has been creating waves especially after the male protagonist leaves his wife for the other woman.

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada has always managed to spice up its story line and add sudden twists and turns to the plot. Now reaching the milestone of a completing 100 episodes (yesterday), the cast and crew were in a celebratory mood as they had a small cake cutting ceremony to celebrate the achievement!

Here's congratulating the entire team. Keep it up!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Kyaa-Hua-Tera-Vaada-completes-100-episodes/articleshow/15055598.cms
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Jassi gave me all the recognition and fame: Mona Singh

Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Jul 22, 2012, 05.49PM IST

Jassi gave me all the recognition and fame: Mona Singh
Mona Singh
Mona Singh who currently plays a housewife in Kya Hua Tera Vaada feels that playing jassi was a dream role.

We saw her in loose fitted clothes, braces and flicked hair, with thick framed glasses, few years back, so when we asked her, was it difficult to shed that image? She came with a pat reply. "Oh, not at all, the image of bespectacled Jassi gave me all the recognition and fame in this industry and made me what I am today. I would be more than happy if people still address me as Jassi. It was a dream role."

"Acting was something which I always wanted to do. I am following my dreams and when you pursue what you like, it's not any burden for you," says she.

We saw her last in 3 idiots, where she played Kareena Kapoor's expectant sister. So would we see her on big screen anytime, "If something interesting comes my way, I would love to do it. I'd love to play Mother India someday," she quips.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Jassi-gave-me-all-the-recognition-and-fame-Mona-Singh/articleshow/15093444.cms
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Mona Singh loves rain!
Friday, July 13, 2012 | 5:54:50 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

Actress Mona Singh loves everything about Mumbai's monsoon - be it driving around in her car or eating roadside goodies with a hot cup of tea!

mona singhActress Mona Singh loves everything about Mumbai's monsoon - be it driving around in her car or eating roadside goodies with a hot cup of tea!

Mona, who is seen on Sony's "Kya Huaa Tera Vaada", finds monsoon the most romantic weather. It compels her to go out on a long drive.

For gastronomic delights, she loves to gorge on bhelpuri and chaat, with 'cutting chai'.

Mona also feels the perfect way to spend a monsoon evening at home would be by watching either a horror movie or a romantic film like "Kuch Kuch Hota Hain", said a source.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/12249-mona-singh-loves-rain.htm

swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Mona enjoys the upper hand in Kya Huaa!
Purva Desai, TNN | Jul 25, 2012, 02.33PM IST

Mona and Anushka are on a war path in Balaji Telefilms' Kya Huaa Tera Vaada.

In tonight's episode, as Mona ( Mona Singh) is basking in the glory of her success, she surprises everyone with her decision to move to the Colaba guest house that is provided to her by the company. She informs everyone that she will have full custody of the kids who are equally excited to shift out.

But Pradeep ( Pawan Shankar) is angered by Mona's decision and decides to fight for their kids' custody. Talking about his character at this point on the show, Pawan aka Pradeep says, "Pradeep realises internally that he is making a mistake and somewhere he feels rejected by Mona. He's a confused character who has gone through a major transformation. He realises he misses Mona and that he has made a huge mistake".

Meanwhile, Mona finds full support in Alok and Suhasi. Mona also seems to be enjoying the upper hand in office. As Bhatia withdraws his investments from the project, an argument ensues between Mona and Anushka ( Mauli Ganguly). Johnson is hell bent on results and tells the two that he wants results, whether with Mona's plan or Anushka's.

But things take an ugly turn of events when Anushka notices that her shoes are lying in a puddle. She screams at Mona and rushes towards them. As Mona tries to stop her, Anushka suddenly collapses on the floor. Mona realises that Anu is unwell and is trying to rush her to the hospital when she has a minor accident in the hospital's car park. She suddenly gets a call from a Mr Burman who yells at her for her carelessness. And co-incidentally, he turns out to be Vineet's (Darshan Pandya) father!

As Vineet comes to the scene of the accident, both he and Mona are shocked to see each other there.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Mona-enjoys-the-upper-hand-in-Kya-Huaa/articleshow/15140362.cms

swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Pawan Shankar the entrepreneur!

Purva Desai, TNN | Jul 26, 2012, 02.37PM IST

Pawan Shankar the entrepreneur!
Pawan ShankarMore Pics
Many actors from the world of television are successful businessmen who invest their money wisely.

And one such name is Pawan Shankar aka Pradeep from Kya Huaa Tera Vada, who is an entrepreneur himself. Not many know that this talented actor has varied interests and being a successful businessman comes quite naturally to Pawan. Like his contemporary KaranVir Bohra, who recently launched his fashion line Pegasus, Pawan too has a venture called Fashionista that brings the best designer lifestyle products for people from all corners of India and even internationally!

So what defines his brand Fashionista? Says Pawan, "Fashionista's exhibitions provide the biggest shopping platform for today's lifestyle needs. My company has conducted exhibitions over 17 cities. We recently held exhibitions in Nashik, Rajkot, Jabalpur, Jamshedpur and Coimbatore and the response was phenomenal".

Way to go Pawan! What's next in line?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Pawan-Shankar-the-entrepreneur/articleshow/15161781.cms
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

KYA HUA TERA VAADA: Ekta Kapoor, Mona Singh, take a bow!

ASHA MAHADEVAN7.00 PM IST 07.26.2012
KYA HUA TERA VAADA: Ekta Kapoor, Mona Singh, take a bow!
Yogen Shah

The duo finally did what we've been waiting for since the show's launch in January

We are now big fans of Kya Hua Tera Vaada. If you had watched the last two episodes, you will agree with us. Mona Singh, the character, has finally grown a spine! Yes the lady has shown that she is a strong person who can face any kind of trouble with courage. And she doesn't need a man – even the handsome Vinith – to protect her.

This is what happened: Bhatia, a lecher, lures Mona to his hotel room to have his way with her. He accuses her of having slept her way through to her promotion. An angry Mona yells at him. When she finds the door locked and realises she is cornered, she takes her slipper and almost attacks him with it. "I am a Sikhni," she says. "Try to touch me and see what I will do." She manages to unlock the door and open it, only to find Vinith on the other side. He, and not Mona, is the one who slaps Bhatia, but the point has been made. Mona is one helluva capable woman. When she meets Pradeep later, she tells him she now has a job and identity of her own. "I am no longer only Mrs Pradeep Singh." There is nothing he can say to that.

Yes, the show still has several clichs, but it will be interesting to see how Ekta Kapoor and her team further develop Mona's character. Don't you think so?

swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged

TOI: Mona's voice dubbed

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Aug 6, 2012, 11.33AM IST

Mona's voice dubbed
Mona Singh
In Friday's episode of " Kya Hua Tera Vaada," if you thought Mona Singh's voice was not sounding right, you were right. The thin, melodious voice wasn't Mona's. 

The actor is down with a bad throat infection. Says Chloe Ferns, the creative head of the show, "Mona has been advised complete rest by the doctor. But we could not leave her as the story is completely centred around her at the moment. So we went ahead with the shoot, but her voice was so inaudible that we had to get it dubbed by someone else." But the audience wasn't fooled. Mona's voice — with the husky, Punjabi tone — was clearly missed. When TOI got in touch with Mona, she messaged, "Can't talk right now as I am not well. My voice had to be dubbed for that show because it was not fit for telecast."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Monas-voice-dubbed/articleshow/15372446.cms

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index