Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

||KHTV Article Archives||No Comments (Page 3)

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Mona to remarry in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada?

Purva Desai, TNN | Jun 5, 2012, 12.12PM IST
Mona to remarry in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada?
Mona Singh & Hiten Tejwanihref="http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/tv/stars/hiten-tejwani-to-enter-kyaa-hua-tera-vaada/articleshow/13688914.cms" target="_blank">More Pics
Balaji Telefilms' Kya Huaa Tera Vaada on Sony TV is gearing up for some intense drama. The buzz surrounding the Singh household is Taani's wedding. But the groom in question remains a mystery. 

As Jatin Chopra aka Hiten Tejwani makes his entry on the show tonight, Taani (Priya Chauhan) will be devastated to find out that Madhav ( Karam Rajpal) and his family have not come for her proposal, rather they have come to see Jatin Chopra. When Mona breaks the news to Taani about Jatin's proposal, both Taani and Madhav get upset and angry.

Further in the episode, Jatin will unknowingly walk into Taani's room and mistake Mona for Taani. But once he realizes who Mona really is, he applauds her for her dedication towards Pradeep's family and even says he feels sorry for their marriage not working out.
Mona on the other hand is consoling Madhav and Taani when a sly Mallika (Ekta Saraiya) overhears the conversation. She along with Anushka (Mauli Ganguly) spills the beans in front of everyone, saying that Madhav is the guy who Taani was meeting secretly. They go a step further by accusing Mona of supporting the two lovers and hiding it from the family, leaving them shocked!

Also, in the upcoming episodes, Madhav and his family feel very insulted and Alok Singh (Bhuvan Chopra) aka Mona's father in-law questions her about Taani and Madhav's affair. She confirms in the positive and Mallika and Anushka smile in glee. Jatin leaves the Singh household complementing them on being a wonderful family. Mona even convinces Alok to take Taani's proposal to Madhav and his family to which he agrees.

But here's the shocking twist. In the upcoming episodes, when Alok approaches Madhav's father, Madhav refuses to marry Taani! He confesses to taking his revenge on Taani for rejecting him the first time. He even tells Mona that he helped her in getting the job to build a good boy image! Taani is numb when Madhav tells her he never loved her! This angers Pradeep a lot and he blames Mona for using his sister to get a job and landing Taani in all the mess. Mona even tries to sort out the difference with Madhav!

Anushka and Mallika take advantage of this to incite Pradeep but Alok interferes and shuts the two up! Suddenly they get a call from Jatin's family saying they want to come over and talk about the rishta! Mona decks Taani up and brings her in front of Jatin. But the real drama has only begun. The entire Singh household will be in for a shock when Jatin tells everyone that he wants to marry Mona!

When Contacted, Hiten Tejwani confirmed the news, " Yes I will ask for Mona's hand in the upcoming episodes of the show". When asked if there was marriage on the cards between Jatin and Mona, Hiten refused to comment, " At this point I am unaware so I cannot say anything".

It will be interesting to see if the two eventually get married!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

swethasyam08

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Will Pradeep divorce Mona in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada?

Purva Desai, TNN | Jun 11, 2012, 01.41PM IST
Will Pradeep divorce Mona in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada?
Mona SinghMore Pics
TOI was the first to report about Jatin's (Hiten Tejwani) marriage proposal to Mona ( Mona Singh) on Sony TV's Kyaa Huaa Tera Vaada.

Now, we're back with the latest updates on the show! After the drama and hype surrounding Jatin's proposal to Mona, the Singh household is in turmoil. In the upcoming episodes, Pradeep (Pawan Shankar) will be baffled by the proposal and finds it hard to digest the news. He even explodes at Anushka (Mouli Ganguly) saying that Mona will never get re-married and Anushka is surprised by Pradeep's reaction.

Meanwhile, both Suhasi (Apara Mehta) and Alok (Bhuvan Chopra) are confused about their daughter in-law's future. While Alok feels it's a good opportunity for Mona to move on in life, Suhasi is skeptical. Says Apara aka Suhasi, "This is a wonderful scene where I'm very upset with Jatin for proposing to Mona. I'm angry because I feel how can he marry her when she is a mother of three kids. As Suhasi, I believe that Mona's happiness is only with Pradeep and his relationship with Anushka is temporary".

She further adds, "Mein himmat banaye rakhti hoon. In my heart I feel Pradeep will come back and I don't think Mona will ever re-marry. But my onscreen husband explains it to me that Mona has every right to move on and live a happy life. He further convinces me that he will check Jatin's credentials properly. And that's when it begins to make sense to me". Further in the episodes, we will see Alok falling sick and a concerned Mona decides to meet Jatin on his insistence, albeit hesitantly. Even Suhasi reasons with her bahu and convinces her to at least consider the proposal for her father in-laws' sake.

Finally, Alok will go up to Pradeep on Mona's behalf and convince him to divorce her so that she can marry Jatin. But Pradeep is shocked with news. Will he accept another man in Mona's life and set her free by giving her a divorce? When contacted, Pawan Shankar aka Pradeep remained unavailable for comment.

Keep watching this space for the latest updates on Kya Huaa Tera Vaada.

swethasyam08

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
KYA HUA TERA VAADA: Hiten Tejwani turns Manav into Jatin for Mona Singh
KYA HUA TERA VAADA: Hiten Tejwani turns Manav into Jatin for Mona Singh
Yogen Shah

But can he do the near-impossible and raise the show's plummeting ratings?

Didn't we tell you how Ekta Kapoor has been introducing elements from her older, more famous shows to raise Kya Hua Tera Vaada's ratings? Nothing's worked so far and with rumours of KHTV going off the air doing the rounds, she's played the ace that she had hidden up her sleeve. She's brought in her own Mr Dependable, Hiten Tejwani. He's the only actor who can stir any kind of viewer interest in the show, she thinks. Whenever Ekta has needed someone to break a show's monotony or replace another actor, she's brought in Hiten. The most recent instance was when she signed him on to replaceSushant Singh Rajput as Manav in Pavitra Rishta. She has done it again with KHTV.

Hiten has entered the beleaguered show as Jatin, a prospective suitor for Taani who falls for Mona (played by Mona Singh) instead. He considers Mona the ideal wife, even though he knows nothing about her past. While we are always happy to see more of Hiten ' even though it's just a cameo ' it's unfortunate that he is playing another character like Manav. Jatin is understanding, sympathetic and considerate towards our heroine. The older Manav may be an angry man, but at the core he is ' at the risk of repeating ourselves ' an understanding, sympathetic and considerate hero. We sure don't want to see Hiten playing the good guy all the time. Something a li'l spicier would make KHTV more interesting to watch, wethink.

But what about you? Would you be interested in tuning in to KHTV just to see Hiten be the ideal oh-so-supporting man, one more time? Or would you prefer to see him in a different kind of role? 

swethasyam08

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Reality of reality

• June 17, 2012 
  • By Suparna Sharma

Reality of reality

I had a nice little plan. To get into Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5 mood, I was going to watch Aasman Se Aage (Life OK), a show that throws sharp-sharp light on reality dance shows. Iss show ka concept bahut jana-pehchana hai. DC, or Dev Chopra, is the judge, producer and director of a telly dance competition. Only two things matter to DC: ek toh DC himself, and doosra, TRPs. Every decision he takes is either to satisfy his own ego, or it's an offering to the TRP God.

DC's dance show has two more judges — Sanam, a cross-dresser celebrity with a mind of her own, and item girl Mahua. There are also contestants, a screaming anchor, and nodding studio audience. There are big prizes and stardom to be won, dramatic long pauses before winners and losers are announced, rona-dhona and everything else that a dance show has. Except that Aasman Se Aage is not a reality dance show. This is a show that shows the real reality of reality dance shows. And it's not the mood for a spoof; it's more in expose mode.

Badi hi chalaki se the creators of Aasman Se Aage have mixed and matched the tension and excitement of reality shows and the tried and tested saazish-syappa scenarios of our daily soaps.

We get little on-stage dancing, but there are lots of candid, parda-faash moments. During the "breaks" in the dance competition, we listen in on the judges' creepy politics, watch pushy parents cursing other parents and rival contestants exchanging deadly glances. We are privy to off-camera bitching, snide remarks, killer looks, and kaun sa contestant kis judge ka favourite hain, aur kyun. We see how contestants, and TRPs, are manipulated by flogging stories of poverty and family tragedies.

But, just as I was getting in the mood, Kya Hua Tera Vada (Sony) mein Jatinji ne entry mari aur ek hi neat stroke mein sab ke tote-shote uda diye.

Oye hoye! Kya moment tha when Jatinji told Mona's in-laws, "If you don't mind, I'd like to marry your bahu." Hain! Everyone was giving priceless hakka-bakka expression and Mona's ex-husband Pradeep toh itni tension mein tha that he was swaying aage-peeche, as if trying to push out last bits of obstinate potty.

Mona, who was upset and muttering "how can I remarry... I'm not a piece of furniture that anyone can come and claim me", took me back to Salma Agha's famous line to Raj Babbar in Nikaah, "Mein tairti, tairti thak gayi hoon Haider, mujhe kinara chahiye." Monaji, a brief halt hi sahi, kuch der toh Jatinji ke dil ke bageeche mein tehel lo. Hai, bada maza aayega.

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Mona's marriage proposal infuriates Pradeep

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 | 6:46:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 19 Comments
Mona's marriage proposal infuriates Pradeep

The lives of Mona, Pradeep and Jatin might take an interesting turn in Sony tv's show Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

The viewers of Sony tv popular show Kya Hua Teera Vaada will get to see an interesting track coming up soon, in which Pradeep (Pawan Shankar) will be getting jealous to see Mona (Mona Jaswir Singh) and Jatin coming closer to each other.

According to the current track of the show, Jatin, Mona and all the kids are having their dinner together which is intolerable for Pradeep. Mona realizes that Jatin is good human being and she takes note of his caring attitude towards her. Jatin then proposes Mona for marriage, which makes Pradeep envious.

In the upcoming track of the show, the viewers will get to see that Pradeep will call Mona's parents in jealousy and tell them to come soon as his parents are forcing Mona to get married to someone else.

Tellybuzz got in touch with Pawan, aka Pradeep of the show, who said, "Yes, he will get jealous after seeing Mona and Jatin together. It's very natural for any man to react like this who will see his wife, girlfriend with any other man and Pradeep is also in the same state of mind. As a result, he is trying this way to stop it."

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Once-popular actors back on TV

Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Jun 21, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Once-popular actors back on TV
Mouli Ganguly More Pics
It seems to be a year of 'comebacks' on the small screen. Popular actors, who had once made their mark on television and then disappeared, are making a return. It was probably actor Sakshi Tanwar who triggered the trend by re-appearing in the serial Bade Achche Lagte Hain almost three years after her popular show Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki came to an end. 

Following her foot steps now, is Narayani Shastri who had impressed the audience with her charming face as Rimjhim of Piya Ka Gharwhich ended in the year 2006. She is now a part of the new show Phir Subah Hogi. "I used to receive a lot of fan mails and calls urging me to make a come back. But I wanted to do something different from my earlier roles and hence was waiting for the right opportunity. My role in Phir Subah Hogi where I play a young girl's mother, gives me lot of scope to explore different facets of being a mother." says Narayani talking about her comeback.

Actor Mouli Ganguli who had shot to fame as Shaina in the thriller Kahin Kisi Roz in the past, too has made a comeback in the serial Kya Hua Tera Vaada that premiered in January this year. This time around the actor has shed her simpleton image unlike earlier and is enjoying playing a dark character instead. "As an actor, I always wanted to experiment. I am very happy the way my role is shaping up in Kya Hua Tera Vaada."

His good looks had made actor Manav Gohil the heartthrob of many, when he first made an appearance on the small screen in the serial Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo. Actor Manav Gohil who is set to make a comeback soon in an upcoming project says, "I always to play my age and didn't want to make any compromises on that part. The concept of this new show really excited me and so I went ahead with it."

But does roping in these popular faces attract more eyeballs? "The audience is already convinced of the acting skills of these actors and can relate to them better than anybody who they haven't seen before. Their established fan base also is happy to see their favourite stars back on screen which keeps them glued to the show and eventually increase the TRPs," says producer Hemal Thakkar. But according to producer Sudhir Sharma, known faces attract a lot of eyeballs, but only in the initial phases. "A known face also has to fit into the requirement of the character. But sometimes when that does not happen, then the actors return may not work in his favour." he says.

While their return has benefitted some actors, not all have been so lucky. For instance, actor Apoorva Agnihotri recently made a return to television with the show Aasmaan Se Aage, but the show is going off air in few weeks. Actor Mohnish Bahl who made a comeback with Kuch Toh Log Kahenge parted ways with the serial because of creative differences.

Actors who disappeared:
Urvashi Dholakia
Anuj Saxena
Manish Goel
Cezanne Khan
Juhi Parmar
Hussain Kuwajerwala

Edited by swethasyam08 - 25 June 2012 at 6:36pm
swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

TOI:I want to inspire women, says Mona Singh

Vaada|Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi|David Dhawan|3 idiots
I want to inspire women, says Mona Singh
Mona Singh

Actor Mona Singh won hearts as an ugly, yet confident duckling in " Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi", and now as a strong woman who battles her husband's infidelity in "Kya Huaa Tera Vaada", she wants to inspire women across the country.

"As an actor, I am here to inspire women in whatever way I can," Mona told IANS.

"There are many women who aren't treated well, whose husbands have extra-marital affairs and yet there are women who accept them back. But here I want to tell them to stand up for themselves and not be dependent on their husband for every decision and for money," she added.

In the show, the actress plays Mona, a happily married woman with three kids. Their family life is perfect until her husband goes back to his college sweetheart.

The current track of the Sony show features Mona who steps out of her life as a homemaker to make a mark for herself and be financially independent for the sake of her kids.

"A women has to be independent, she has to be working. She has to go out and meet new people," says the 31-year-old.

While Mona's husband is essayed by actor Pawan Shankar, actress Mouli Ganguly plays his love interest.

The show's track has been compared with that of David Dhawan's 1999 hit film "Biwi No.1". But Mona says it isn't completely so.

"To a certain extent I agree, because the man did have an extra-marital affair and there was infidelity, but that was a three-hour movie. However, this is a serial and it will last for one year or two years at least, so it cannot be based on a movie," Mona said.

In the time that Mona was away from small screen's fictional content, she was seen on the big screen in films like " 3 Idiots" and "Utt Patangg". Her association with TV was only limited with reality shows "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4", "Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega 4" and "Shaadi 3 Crore Ki".

Just when everybody thought she had shifted to the big screen, she came back to TV.

To this, Mona says movies are just a bonus and her heart lies with the idiot box.

"I was never going to quit television. You'll never read a single interview of mine where I have said that 'Okay, this is it! I have done enough, of television and now I am quitting.' Quitting was never my idea," Mona said.

"I started from television, I belong here and I will continue to do this. Movies will happen whenever they are supposed to happen. Movies will be bonus for me, television is my everyday bread, butter and jam and everything," she added

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index