Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

||KHTV Article Archives||No Comments (Page 13)

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

TOI: Wedding bells will ring soon: Ravi Dubey

By Vinita Chaturvedi, TNN | Jan 16, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Wedding bells will ring soon: Ravi Dubey

Serials like '12/24 Karol Bagh' and 'Saas Bina Sasural' saw Ravi Dubey carving a niche for himself as an actor, who stands by all things subtle. Hence, it is really interesting to see him competing in dance reality show 'Nach Baliye', which is all about flaunting your expressions and attitude with a vengeance. Ask him how difficult it is, and the soft-spoken lad says, "It is tough, but I'm enjoying it because I love challenges." With this, he settled down to a relaxed chitchat with TOI on his maiden visit to the city:

Dance reality shows generally tend to bring out the worst in a couple because of crazy rehearsal hours and frayed nerves. So, how are you and your girlfriend Sargun Mehta coping with it?

Of course, we have our own share of fights, but that is because I tend to argue about each dance step. Sargun, on the other hand, is very accommodating. But, I feel it is better to disagree than disrespect your partner. While gruelling rehearsals tend to tire us out, we are loving the time we get to spend together.

You and Sargun have been together for two years now. When are the wedding bells likely to ring?

They will ring soon, very soon! Our families will meet and take a call at the right time, which is not far off now.

Doesn't your girlfriend get little jealous, when Shilpa Shetty compliments you in her bindaas manner? Shilpa Shetty is gorgeous, but I have a stunner of my own. So, my girl need not be any more jealous than she already is!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Wedding-bells-will-ring-soon-Ravi-Dubey/articleshow/18043597.cms

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged

TB: One thing at a time for Mona

Monday, January 14, 2013 | 7:54:02 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)

Mona Singh has maintained a healthy balance between her anchoring projects, films and television. But right now she is totally focussed on her show "Kyaa Huaa Tera Vaada".

Mona Singh

Mona Jaswir Singh has maintained a healthy balance between her anchoring projects, films and television. But right now she is totally focussed on her show "Kya Huaa Tera Vaada".

"I have always given my hundred percent to one thing at a time. At the moment, I am only concentrating on my show 'Kya Huaa Tera Vaada'," Mona, seen in films like "3 Idiots" and "Utt Pataang" told IANS.

Last month, the story of "Kya Huaa Tera Vaada" took a 10-year leap.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13741-one-thing-at-a-time-for-mona.htm

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
TOI: One thing at a time for Mona
IANS | Jan 15, 2013, 06.56 PM IST

One thing at a time for Mona
Mona Singh

Mona Singh has maintained a healthy balancebetween her anchoring projects, films and television. But right now she is totally focused on her show "Kyaa Huaa Tera Vaada". 

"I have always given my hundred percent to one thing at a time. At the moment, I am only concentrating on my show 'Kya Huaa Tera Vaada'," Mona, seen in films like 3 Idiots" and"Utt Pataang" told IANS. 

Last month, the story of "Kyaa Huaa..." took a 10-year leap.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/One-thing-at-a-time-for-Mona/articleshow/18034914.cms
swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

TOI: Government needs to do a reality check on humour: Sargun

By Vinita Chaturvedi, TNN | Jan 18, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Government needs to do a reality check on humour: Sargun
Sargun Mehta

Telly actress Sargun Mehta told NT on her visit to Nagpur that it's high time humour is taken with a pinch of salt

Whether it was her middle-class defiance in12/24 Karol Bagh, her stark innocence inPhulwa, her tough-as-nails attitude in Kya Hua Tera Vada or her twinkle toes moves in Nach Baliye, Sargun Mehta has held her own in almost every genre on telly.

But, this versatile actress surprised almost everyone when she matched wits with Kapil Sharma in Comedy Circus with aplomb. And even though she has taken a short sabbatical from the show to focus on Nach..., Sargun says, "I love to dance, but I feel when you are competing in a dance show, most of the fun goes out. So, I plan to go back to comedy as soon as I'm through with the dance reality show." She got up, close with TOI on her visit to Nagpur...

Ask her as a newbie comic actress, what does she feel about the notice sent by the government's Broadcasting Content Complaint Council (BCCC), warning the entertainment channels not to carry 'crass, abusive, vulgar and double-meaning language with sexual overtones in the name of humour' and Sargun says without much ado: "I feel the government needs to do a reality check on humour! Youngsters are not taking all their lessons in life from TV or films. They are exposed to all kinds of content on their phones, computers etc., thanks to Internet. And today, a fifth class student is more aware about certain aspects of life than most of us. So, we need to take a mature look at these comic shows on telly. It's time we stopped being hypocritical in our approach; and we should look at humour in a more broad-minded way. It doesn't mean that we start endorsing cheap humour, but a dash of double meaning jokes is unavoidable in comedy shows today."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Government-needs-to-do-a-reality-check-on-humour-Sargun/articleshow/18062474.cms

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

TOI: Highest paid TV stars garner the lowest TRPs

By Akash Wadhwa, TNN | Jan 19, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Highest paid TV stars garner the lowest TRPs
Ram KapoorMore Pics

TV stars who take home fat pay cheques don't necessarily guarantee high TRPs for their shows

A lot of money might be riding on the veterans in the television industry, but the irony is that none of the highest paid actors on TV today are able to give a TRP boost to their shows. Whether it is Ram Kapoor in Bade Achhe Laggte Hain(BALH) or Rashmi Desai's much-hyped re-entry in Uttaran, the serials with some of the most popular names of Indian television are struggling to maintain viewership.

"While this may come as a surprise to many, the insiders in the industry always knew that this would happen sooner than later," rues producer Saurabh Tewari, whose serial Madhubala... Ek Ishq Ek Junoon with fresh faces like Vivian D'sena and Drashti Dhami is among the top ones on TV, going by TRPs.

"When Ram Kapoor became a hit with BALH, everyone thought this trend of bringing back oldies would work, but aisa hua nahi. Old actors rarely make a successful comeback on TV. The prime example of this is Smriti Irani, whose comeback on a comedy show years ago, flopped badly," he says, Even Ram Kapoor, who was a hit with viewers, and reportedly commanded a pay packet of 80,000 per day, has not been able to sustain the TRPs of his show.

"TV channels tried working with old faces and new stories, but it didn't work for everyone. There were stories being written by every producer and channel for comebacks of popular TV actors, but they obviously didn't realise that on TV, the script rules, not the faces," says producer Bhairavi Raichura.

Director Ravindra Gautam, who has worked as a director with shows like BALH and Parichay,was recently roped in for a month to direct the serial Honge Juda Na Hum, to boost its TRPS. "TV stars are a myth, there can't be stars on TV. Agar aisa hota toh khali veterans ko le lene se hishows chal jaate," says Gautam, adding, "Also, it is not easy for every director to handle these actors."

Apparently, working with the stalwarts of the TV industry comes with its cup of woes. "Content is compromised when you're working with these actors because they don't give a show more than 15 days in a month. The TV industry works on a daily basis, and 15 days isn't enough to cultivate a track. That's why shows with some of the highest paid actors also have elaborate parallel tracks, which are created to sustain the show. But parallel tracks can't be substitutes for the main track," points out Saurabh.

But Samir Soni has a rejoinder to that. "What has really happened with shows having veterans from the TV industry is that content has taken a back seat. Director aake bolta hai, 'please pull the show with your acting,' but someone should give us the script also na? There's no innovation in content in shows that have the highest paid actors. Yes, of course there are fans who will watch our shows only for us, but even we have limited scenes in an episode. There are other tracks as well," he says.

Samir also says that the time slot given to their shows is also one of the reasons for low TRPs. "Most shows with highest paid actors are aired in the late-night slot, with re-runs throughout the day. So people usually have time options to catch the show," he points out.

Ram Kapoor: 80,000 per day
Show: Bade Achhe Laggte Hain
Current TRP: 2.3

Gurmeet Chaudhary: 75,000 per day
Show: Punar Vivah Current
TRP: 1.9

Ronit Roy: 70,000 per day
Show: Adalat Current
TRP: 2.2

Aamna Sharrif: 65,000 per day
Show: Honge Juda Na Hum
Current TRP: 0.5

Rashmi Desai: 65,000 per day
Show: Uttaran
Current TRP: 2.4

Mona Singh: 50,000 per day
Show: Kya Hua Tera Vaada
Current TRP: 1.1

Samir Soni: 50,000 per day
Show: Parichay
Current TRP: 1.3

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Highest-paid-TV-stars-garner-the-lowest-TRPs/articleshow/18076963.cms
swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged

TOI: Hiten Tejwani talks straight from his heart

TNN | Feb 1, 2013, 04.09 PM IST

Hiten Tejwani talks straight from his heart
Hiten Tejwani

Everyone goes through their share of moments when they are told that once you become a parent you get a different high altogether. 

When told about it, you don't really tend to give it that much importance but when you are in the phase of actually becoming one, you realize how true are the words of those people who've told you so. 

I went from being a boy to a man on November 11, 2009. That's when my world changed; mynew born's were with me in my arms! As the doctor walked out of the room to tell me 'Hey Hiten you've got twins', I could barely believe what I heard. I suddenly realized and felt like a totally changed man. A new responsibility had entered my life which I was only but glad to take on. 

As I walked into the delivery room, I could see Gauri, my wife, as excited as I was, or even more perhaps. I remembered the tenure of her pregnancy. Whenever her parents and friends asked her how she was coping with it she only smiled and said I have my Man with me so I needn't really worry about anything. 

True in those days I did stay with her since I felt as much a part of this pregnancy. I always termed it as us getting pregnant. I realized how important it had been for both of us. 

I know I reduced a lot of my work during that time and it was a sabbatical as some people may term it but I don't regret any of that at all because what was important to me was being by her side and seeing her through those 9 months. 

Today as I hold my children in my arms I feel ecstatic, it's a different joy altogether —one that I cannot describe, one that makes my heart skip a beat, one that makes me realize I am the man of the house and I ought to take this responsibility on with a smile since it's one thing every man wants to take on and go through.
I feel proud to be a husband and a father I feel my world is complete today and I have never been happier. 

Thank you to my wife and my children for having given me this opportunity to feel this proud and this content in my life.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Hiten-Tejwani-talks-straight-from-his-heart/articleshow/18290094.cms
swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

TOI: Mona Singh on fitness spree

TNN | Feb 2, 2013, 06.03 PM IST

Mona Singh on fitness spree
Mona Singh

Actress Mona Singh has been garnering praises for her new look in " Kya Huaa Tera Vaada". It is all thanks to a regular fitness regime.

Mona has been following a strict routine these days to keep herself fit amidst her busy schedule.

She goes to the gym at 6:30 a.m. and spends two hours doing quality workout. She follows a healthy diet, which consists of proteins and vitamins, and sticks to a three small-meal formula as instructed by her dietician.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Mona-Singh-on-fitness-spree/articleshow/18306462.cms

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged

TOI: Mohit Malhotra is Phone happy

By Saadia Dhailey, TNN | Feb 5, 2013, 02.23 PM IST

Mohit Malhotra is Phone happy
Television actor Mohit Malhotra says he loved to read a good book on his phone in his free time

There are so many things on android phones, which make it a lot more productive. From the applications to my email, music, camera and surfing are within my iPhone.

Considering I love clicking pictures, a camera with such clarity is the best part of my phone. And whenever I am free, I like to catch up on a good book on my phone.

I recently bought myself a Macbook too. My previous one was almost seven years old, so I thought of upgrading it. However, I am looking forward to buy a new phone, the iPhone 5. When I read of some of its features, I was absolutely stunned - like creating a projection on the wall with the phone as well as a pull out keyboard. I am hoping that all these features are true.

It was a gaming console, which had cassettes for the games. It was gifted bto me on one of my birthdays. I played on it for many years. I think video games do you a lot of good. It helps sharpen your reflexes and makes you competitive. Experiencing the imaginary world is a plus point that can help you think out of the box.

I was so inspired my some games that I wanted a dirt bike. I believed that I could ride this bike anywhere and do all sort of crazy things.

I usually find out about technology from my friends. The Internet is also a blessing, as we can read reviews, compare products and find out the latest about everything and anything!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Mohit-Malhotra-is-Phone-happy/articleshow/18348293.cms

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index