Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

||KHTV Article Archives||No Comments (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 14

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
TOI: Was out of work in between: Darshan Pandya
By Purva Desai, TNN | Nov 23, 2012, 01.28 PM IST

Was out of work in between: Darshan Pandya
Darshan Pandya
Darshan Pandya who plays Mona's love interest in Balaji Telefilms' Kya Huaa Tera Vaada has seen rough patches in his career. Darshan was popular for the role he played in the serial, Aapki Antara.

But Darshan struggled in between. Says the actor, "After Aap Ki Antara, I was getting a few roles. But I had already portrayed those on screen. I was out of work in between. I wanted to do something different because I was being offered the same roles. I would rather take up a 9-5 job. That was a tough period for me. I was dubbing and doing plays. Luckily I was not so greedy, so I could survive".

The actor has been wanting to play a lead role but is happy playing Vineet in KHTV. "I have got more visibility through the show and general audiences are appreciating me. But what I'm the happiest about is that industry people are liking my work and that holds a different meaning. That appreciation is special. We all actors are insecure and we have to approach people for work. It happens to all. If the show does well on air, then you are liked. The minute it goes off air, no one cares".

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||KHTV Article Archives||No Comments (Page 10)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged

TOI: 'Kya Hua Tera Vaada' will take a leap soon

By Stuti Agrawal, TNN | Nov 25, 2012, 12.00 AM IST

'Kya Hua Tera Vaada' will take a leap soon
Kya Hua Tera Vaada
Buzz is that after Bade Ache Lagte Hai, the next popular tele soap to take a leap is Kya Hua Tera Vaada. Channel sources confirmed that the leap will take place around mid-December. 

Chloe Ferns, creative director of the show, said, "We are still in the discussion phase." Pawan Shankar, who plays Pradeep Singh in the show said, "I have also heard rumours, but haven't got any official confirmation as of yet." And is he willing to be a part of the show after it takes the leap? "Maybe not. But it depends on the story. Earlier, the story revolved around Pradeep and his extramarital affair. If the story still revolves around us, I might consider." 

Mona Singh and Ekta Kapoor remained unavailable for comment.

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged

TOI: Will Mona prove Anu guilty in Kya Huaa?

By Purva Desai | Nov 27, 2012, 12.46 PM IST
Will Mona prove Anu guilty in Kya Huaa?
Mona Singh

RELATED

In tonight's episode of Kya Huaa Tera Vaada on Sony Entertainment Television, Tarun confronts Anushka and asks her about the case.

But Anu (Mauli Ganguly) pretends to be innocent and puts the whole blame on Pradeep (Pawan Shankar) saying he used and dumped her for Mona.

Tarun is taken aback by Anu's outbursts and does not believe his sister. For him, Mona (Mona Singh) cannot be wrong. Says RaunaqAhuja aka Tarun, "I don't suspect foul play yet as I also believe Anu is innocent. I'm the good guy".

Meanwhile, Mona plots with Shantabai and makes a secret plan to sneak into Anu's house to find evidence. While all this happening, the show takes a dramatic turn with Taani wanting to call off her engagement to Tarun, leaving everyone shell shocked! But Mona intervenes and explains things to Taani (Priya Chauhan).

Mona's plan with Shantabai seems to be working as she asks Anu for employment and manages to get a job in her house. Shantabai starts searching Anu's house when the Jha asks Mona for proof to show that Shaurya and Anushka were married. Mona is panic stricken and quickly dials Shantabai but there is no response.

Will Shantabai turn against Mona and will Mona succeed in her mission remains to be seen as KHTV takes twists and turns to keep viewers guessing!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Pradeep dies in time leap?

TNN | Nov 29, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
Pradeep dies in time leap?
Pawan Shankar
Pradeep (Pawan Shankar) may soon bid goodbye to 'Kya Huaa Tera Vaada'. The grapevine has it that he will be shown dead, with the show taking a time leap of 10 to 15 years. But there are also reports that Pradeep's death is just a gimmick and he will be brought back into the show later.

We had earlier reported about Mouli Gangulyaka Anoushka Sarkar planning to quit the show, owing to creative differences. Apparently, Sukirti Khandpal and Siddhi have been approached to play Pawan and Mona's grown-up on-screen daughters Bulbul and Rano, respectively. Pawan didn't revert to our text message.

Contributed by Neha Maheshwri Bhagat

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

TOI: 'Kya Huaa Tera Vaada' set for time leap?

'Kya Huaa Tera Vaada' set for time leap?
Kya Hua Tera Vaada
TV czarina Ekta Kapoor continues her love for time leaps in her shows. Now her soap "Kya Huaa Tera Vaada" is soon set to be going ahead in time.

The show might witness a leap of nine or 15 years, a source told.

"Kya Huaa Tera Vaada", aired on Sony, features actors Mona Singh and Pawan Shankar in the prominent roles of Mona and Pradeep, respectively.

The current track shows Pradeep being framed by Anushka Sarkar (Mouli Ganguly) for the murder of Shaurya Mitra (Chetan Hansraj), while Mona is trying hard to prove her husband Pradeep is innocent.
Who will remain in the show, and who will exit it post the leap is still unknown.

The news of the leap comes just a day after it was officially announced that Ekta's "Pavitra Rishta", aired on Zee TV, will take a six-month leap next week.

Edited by swethasyam08 - 29 November 2012 at 7:37am

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
TOI: Sargun Mehta to enter as Mona's daughter in KHTV ?

Sargun Mehta to enter as Mona's daughter in Kya Huaa?
Sargun Mehta

Time leaps on shows are the new thing. After Balaji Telefilms' Bade Achhe Lagte Hain going in for a leap, its now turn for the production house's other show-Kya Huaa Tera Vaada on Sony Television Entertainment to do the same.

As viewers are aware, this week there will be a maha cross over episode between Bade Achhe Lagte Hain and Kya Huaa Tera Vaada where Anushka (Mauli Ganguly) points the gun at Mona's mother but in a series of events, Anushka fires at Ram who bleeds profusely.

What follows next week is a time leap in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada where Mona will be portrayed as an elderly and independent woman and her three kids-Bulbul, Rano and Rajbir, will also be shown all grown up.

Here's the interesting part. Popular television actor Sargun Mehta (who is dating actor Ravi Dubey) has been approached to play Bulbul, Mona's older daughter. Reliable sources from the sets inform that Bulbul's character will be around 24 years old. However, Sargun is having trouble confirming her dates and if things work out, she will enter the show as Mona's daughter. Says Sargun, "I have been approached to play Bulbul but I cannot confirm anything right now".

Another popular name considered for Bulbul's role is Sukirti Kandpal. When contacted, she remained unavailable for contact.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Sargun-Mehta-to-enter-as-Monas-daughter-in-Kya-Huaa/articleshow/17462157.cms

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
TOI: Two shows packed in one and a big twist

The crossover of Kya Huaa Tera Vaada and Bade Achhe Laggte Hain will witness some unexpected outcomes.
They say life is about losing,learning and finding happiness.Priya (Sakshi Tanwar) and Mona (Mona Singh) have seen tough times in the last few months.And now,destiny brings them together to face yet another brutal reality.
The crossover maha episode of Kya Hua Tera Vaada and Bade Acche Laggte Hai will witness high-voltage drama.To celebrate the success of their partnership venture,Vineet Raizada (Darshan Pandya) and Rajat Kapur (Samir Kochhar) throw a party for their business associates and families.While Vineet is accompanied by Mona,Priya has come along to congratulate Rajat.Ram also attends the party,accompanied by his family and the Sharmas.
Anushka arrives at the party to kill Mona.Knowing that Mona plans to expose her,by using the evidence she has procured to prove Pradeep innocent,she decides to do away with her.Meanwhile,Pradeep who gets to know about Anushkas ulterior motive,rushes to the party fearing for Monas life.He sees Anushka aiming her gun at Priya instead,leaving everyone petrified.Ram rushes to Priyas rescue.What unfolds is a series of events that lead Anushka to fire a gunshot,leaving Ram profusely bleeding.
Will fate decide Rams untimely death Tune in to the maha episode of Kya Huaa Tera Vaada and Bade Achhe Laggte Hain tonight at 10 on Sony Entertainment Television.

Mona Singh

Sakshi Tanwar

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
TOI: Kya Huaa Tera Vaada' to bring in major twists?

'Kya Huaa Tera Vaada' to bring in major twists?
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
We had told you that 'Kya Huaa Tera Vaada' is going in for a leap. The leap, which will take place next week, most probably Monday, is also going to bring in a major twist in the story line. Pradip Singh (Pawan Shankar) will be shown as dead and Vineet Raizada's character, portrayed by Darshan Pandya, will come to an end.

Darshan confirmed this news. "Yes, my character will no longer be there. I have just one or two days of shoot left," he said. Mona will be portrayed as an elderly independent woman with three kids, Bulbul, Rano and Rajbir. TV actor Sargun Mehta of 12/24 Karol Bagh fame has been approached to play Mona's elder daughter 'Bulbul'. "Yes I have been approached. But I have date issues. The details are still being worked out," said Sargun.

Now comes the interesting part. Sukirti Kandpal, who plays Jazz in Rab Se Sohna Isshq, has been approached to play Anita, Anushka Sarkar (Mouli Ganguly's) daughter. The track will then revolve between Mona and Anushka's daughters. Sukirti said, "I am not sure whether I will be playing the character as I have some pre-conceived notions about the role."

Now the big question that viewers will grapple with is, who is Anita's father?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Kya-Huaa-Tera-Vaada-to-bring-in-major-twists/articleshow/17474977.cms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.