Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

jigery pooh πŸ€— 

i've lost words to praise you so im gonna shush!!! (trying to πŸ˜†)

@quoted
OMFG this is pure magical. nope im not only referring to da scene but also more towards your writing. will you ever stop shocking me pls?? i just LOVED this bit da most cuz you have emoted every bit of emotion so beautifully in words and im quite speechless although im yapping nonstop here. BRILLIANT work yar β­οΈ 

i promised myself to stay away from IF today cuz of hectic office jazz but how can i stay away after reading such magical post??!?! amen to me!!

*nadz runs to find oxygen*

Tropical PrincessπŸ€—

Nadzziii and Shushing ... That can happen only  on Judgement day...Not even then !!🀣..

Aww, Nadziii, it's bec U are so fickle and always  mooning about SRK, Don, BS, Arnav ..that I am forced to undertake such measures  [ so that U notice me and fall in love with moi πŸ˜‰..Pyar ke liye kuch bhi karenge ] ...Thankss a  ton, Nadzii...

Nadzii * fervently ** stay away, Stay away  from IF  till atleast 3.30...Will Ya ..I swear , I will pack  u a walloping Red Bull in ur Vodka πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Sweetie, How could u even think of resisting IF when the delectable, Shmexy, siren aka Sathu is waiting for ya 🀣
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Tropical PrincessπŸ€—

Nadzziii and Shushing ... That can happen only  on Judgement day...Not even then !!🀣..

Aww, Nadziii, it's bec U are so fickle and always  mooning about SRK, Don, BS, Arnav ..that I am forced to undertake such measures  [ so that U notice me and fall in love with moi πŸ˜‰..Pyar ke liye kuch bhi karenge ] ...Thankss a  ton, Nadzii...

Nadzii * fervently ** stay away, Stay away  from IF  till atleast 3.30...Will Ya ..I swear , I will pack  u a walloping Red Bull in ur Vodka πŸ˜†..

Sweetie, How could u even think of resisting IF when the delectable, Shmexy, siren aka Sathu is waiting for ya 🀣

🀣🀣@Bold Heya Nadzi...whats happening LoL between you and sathu..I am getting wild Thought's For both of YouπŸ€£πŸ˜‰
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

ThankoooJee ...πŸ˜ƒ

Oue-hoye , Aap tho hamesha se sabko dazzle karthe aaye ho,  Aaj even IF bhi Maanliya ke aap Dazzler ho !!...COngrats, Mon for the climb in the rank..πŸ˜ƒ

He he... thanku Sathya πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasiraju

Oh sathu dear Don't ask about Payash Romance🀒..LOL they are getting married with in few days..Payal is worried about her Previous Cancelled marriage πŸ˜† ..
Sathu i can Handle creepy shaym with his plans on his Wife but not Payash  Romance.
Sathu i am totally worried about Payash SR scenes😑..God its better to Give less screen space 
i can't handle  More than 2 mins..God Payal Constupation looks and Akash shy looks πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..
I will give you company in ICU sathuπŸ˜•..see how i am frighted about SR scenesπŸ˜†..
Sathu me too thinking their will be no conventional marriage so soon..I think they will drag as much as they can  to reveal the shyam's truth...
Arnav may ask Kushi to join his office i think...with in one day how could be it possible Arnav knowing the truth and taking decision marring Kushi no way..
Till the shyam's truth reveals i think we will get some romance and bonding between Arhi..
Once its reveals we have to see how Arnav Moves his steps towards the damage control...

Even I can put up with Shyam & his plans or even him romancing Anjali but PAYASH 🀒🀒🀒..

PAYASHA  SR  <<<<< Thuddd>>>>>>...Ohhh No, Oh No..Bhagwan , Please Have mercy on me !!

I too don't think there will be any marriage in fact I  hope there is no marriage for now...I want to interact as the lovers  , once the marriage happens, the style of interaction will change and I don't want that to happen ...

Shyam   has to be sent off to Chandigarh or somewhere where he vanishes off frequently ...bec  his inept plotting, his  slick talks have become monotonous  and it would be better if the CV's give a break to the character before  Shyam loses all his potency ..

I want a Looong, Looong Romance, Nok-Jhoks ...I have waited patiently for 8 months  and will not be fobbed off by 15 day romance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
🀣🀣@Bold Heya Nadzi...whats happening LoL between you and sathu..I am getting wild Thought's For both of YouπŸ€£πŸ˜‰

Sathu  Sharmoing , gaal going laal,laal ...Laaler than Khushi's gaal  😳😈..I will let that Besharam Nadzii answer this one..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

He he... thanku Sathya πŸ€—

Always a Pleasure and You are welcome, Sweet heart πŸ€—
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Even I can put up with Shyam & his plans or even him romancing Anjali but PAYASH 🀒🀒🀒..

PAYASHA  SR  <<<<< Thuddd>>>>>>...Ohhh No, Oh No..Bhagwan , Please Have mercy on me !!

I too don't think there will be any marriage in fact I  hope there is no marriage for now...I want to interact as the lovers  , once the marriage happens, the style of interaction will change and I don't want that to happen ...

Shyam   has to be sent off to Chandigarh or somewhere where he vanishes off frequently ...bec  his inept plotting, his  slick talks have become monotonous  and it would be better if the CV's give a break to the character before  Shyam loses all his potency ..

I want a Looong, Looong Romance, Nok-Jhoks ...I have waited patiently for 8 months  and will not be fobbed off by 15 day romance πŸ˜†

Sathu for the frist Time i am praying God to postpone the shyam's truth..After watching the ME i am little frightened that their will be a rushed marriage..They just started feeling for each other ..
Nani and Anji are thinking about Marriage😑  ..
As you said i want looog looong romance between Arhi...Marriage may took after the shyam's revelation  but till than i want passion ,romance everything that can burn the screenπŸ˜†
Sathu i can see a hint of mamiji Hurting payal so badly on her cancellation  of previous marriage.
Its a big weapon for mamiji  to humiliate Payal on daily bases...
as you said there will more sas bahu saga rather than Payash Romance.
Shyamu  he has became a big time JokerπŸ˜†.Now a days i am laughing on his Mouth Twistings and wicked Looks πŸ˜†...
what i was thinking how can they link shyam,Arnav,and Kushi on same frame..
if Kushi is not there in the raizada house ..How could be its possible to show shyam and kushi scenes?I don't want any silly reasons For kushi to come raizada house on daily bases..and don't want Arnav to be Home always..πŸ˜†
My huby asking me seriously does he goes office by any chance..πŸ˜†
CrazyAbtTV18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u come up with "Ek Se Badhkar Ek" posts... loved it...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyAbtTV18

u come up with "Ek Se Badhkar Ek" posts... loved it...

C.A.T ,

Aapki yeh EK Baat ne tho Hamari EK Lauthi Dil ko Cheenli..*Muhwazzz **πŸ˜ƒ
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow loved ur analysis...I am in little hurry right now so wont write much but eys agree with all your points and specially the editing goof up during the door scene...i was like so pissed πŸ˜‘...how could they use the same shots again and again?? are we like dumb and will not notice such silly things...anyways I loved how you explained scenes of Khushi with Arnav and Shyam both and the dupatta...I am sure something big is coming soon coz they cant let Arhi just get married in peace...some drama has to be there and I am sure Shyam aint leaving so soon πŸ€’

all I want right now is some good romantic scenes between ArHi and they better take care of editing...
also they need to show more people and create shaadi wala atmosphere...its looks very fikka fikka...πŸ˜†