Sangram and his game strategy today

arcoiris thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sangram decided to let Rishi fight with Harrison...to let Harrison win a point. In my opinion as a true sportsman he should have taken Harrison head on from the start.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saloni111

Sangram decided to let Rishi fight with Harrison...to let Harrison win a point. In my opinion as a true sportsman he should have taken Harrison head on from the start.

Even if not from the start, he should have swapped with Rishi for round-2 instead of the tie-breaker. And even otherwise, from what angle was JD a match for Timmy, if not Harrison then atleast Sangram should have taken up arms against Timmy... But Micheal ðŸ˜²
-Moderator- thumbnail
Hmm ..after getting on survivor, sangram can not take his regular performance enhancement drugs and supplements so he failed 

But seriously, the task wasn't all about strength. Harrison was any day better than him considering he is a well known fitness trainer who knows how to make  right use of his strength. Harrison is a swift mover and Sangram's pehlwaani taqat and deemag was useless against dark horse harrison.
Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
Sangram aur Dimaag?? LOL... How come no one came charging like a bull and fell into the water.. Boo to the task...😡... 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
But tell me first why didn't Spongebob push her opponent?

Originally posted by: -Desi-IFer-

But tell me first why didn't Spongebob push her opponent?

Immovable object?
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Which one? Spongebob or the opponent? 🤣

Originally posted by: -Desi-IFer-

Which one? Spongebob or the opponent? 🤣

Spongebob of course, the other one is a movable force AND an astrologer too. My word! Oh my stars!!
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: znursingh

Spongebob of course, the other one is a movable force AND an astrologer too. My word! Oh my stars!!

I thought Spongie was pitted against Raj Rani...Spongebob stood tall and strong as she didn't want her opponenet to go to the B Bottom if she threw her overboard...😛
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

I thought Spongie was pitted against Raj Rani...Spongebob stood tall and strong as she didn't want her opponenet to go to the B Bottom if she threw her overboard...😛

OMG! Just look at all of you.. 🤣 You guys totally rock my life.. 🤣 Mod, where are you yaar? I am missing you bro!! 😆

Spongebob didn't have her glasses on, actually. That kinda challenged her vision, I blv. 😉