Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Refreshing our Magical Nivren Scenes (Update Pg 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Hello everyone how are you today I am going to introduce a new game to keep this forum active. In this game I will post something about one of the Nivren scenes and the next person must say which scene it is the all of us must talk about that scene and you could write further from the scene and after a few days I will post another scene and we must do the same thing.

So let's start off with this short description:

Nivedita is telling organizing the event/function and is going up the stairs for some reason and while going up she bumps into one of the helpers and falls down the stairs and is about to fall on the floor then Viren comes and saves her.

Good luck everyone!

This is from the Passion Girls!

Edited by Nivren123 - 20 March 2012 at 5:18pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ccbm_loverKinshuk_loverKaranika-KMHNivRen_1paddu503savera2007suman4evrButifuleyeswadi..doll-Jafrina-edwardcullen19ReshJroops82moniluvskinshukdeepti_9-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Refreshing our Magical Nivren Scenes (Update Pg 4)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Passion girls gonna rock.Dancing..Dancing. am one of them so will join u all when u start talking about the scene and if there is no one talk then am gonna kill every one here ...LOL...

Fizu ...Hug awesome work ClapStarStar... love the thread Embarrassed... u rock girl...Wink.

the scene is one of my fav .Day Dreaming..ooops i start talking about the scene LOLLOLohhh no TongueTonguebut what to do when it comes to nivren i lost my mind so start doing stuff.. this is meLOLLOL ...

all the best every one Dancing
passion girls dev team Wink

Edited by love-mystery - 28 January 2012 at 11:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007NivRen_1Butifuleyessuman4evredwardcullen19ReshJwadi..dolldeepti_9NiViren_fan-SilverDragon-

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
nice game Fiza...well my answer is in this scene Nivedita was organizing the jagrata in Sood's house when she went upstairs to instruct one of the helpers to decorate the library and after that she went upstairs and bumps into one of the helper and after that she lost her balance
she was about to fall when Viren saves her by placing his one arm around her waistDay Dreaming
after that Viren gives her a hot but an angry look while nodding his head in disappointmentLOL i think that time he was thinking that oh god am i born to save her alwaysLOL
it is the same scene where he  advises her to make some signboards for herself and calls her miss durghatnaDay DreamingLOLEmbarrassed
Nivi also argues back and ask him why he keep coming after her always?Embarrassed
in this scene Nivi mistook Viren as one of the worker working for Sood's and also scold him
and at the last thanks him for saving her from fallingDay Dreaming...Viren looks at her while smiling a bit
oh god it was one of the best NivRen scene...in this scene we got to see their major eye lockDay Dreaming, their cute nok jhokEmbarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007paddu503NivRen_1ButifuleyesReshJwadi..dollmoniluvskinshukdeepti_9NiViren_fan-SilverDragon--ExceptioalMe-

savera2007

savera2007

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
A better idea would be that we write further from the "scene" u write above :p

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Butifuleyes-SilverDragon-deepti_9NiViren_fan-ExceptioalMe-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Very nice thread n game Fizu . lovedd it Big smile

awww dis NivRen scene is on eof my Fav . We saw angry Viren Sood wid attitude n arguing Nivi . awww d way those two fought in dis scene was simply amazing . Haha Viren d way he holds Nivi n nods his head in disappointment Hehe aww it was 2 funny . LOL n tht Miss Dhurgatna n Sign board thing was hilarious LOL

BTW Both Viren n Nivi looked Super adorable . Viren in Brown Jacket nn Nivi in Green Suit Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ReshJNiViren_fan-SilverDragon--ExceptioalMe-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

A better idea would be that we write further from the "scene" u write above :p

You could do that if you want to. Smile

edwardcullen19ReshJNiViren_fandeepti_9-ExceptioalMe-

Sumy_luv_KM

Goldie

Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
very niceee game fiza !! !awesum work

wadi..dollReshJNiViren_fan-SilverDragon--ExceptioalMe-

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Nice game Fiza... the eyelock that NivRen had was like bas dekhate hi rah jayen... the attitude of Viren and miss durghatna was dreamy Embarrassed... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ReshJ-SilverDragon--ExceptioalMe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top