Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 1

A 18 girl came in running in the house crying, and a 19 years boy was right behind her. Screaming out her name. But the girl looked that she didn't listen the guys still followed her running behind. Still calling out her name.

G:- Geet please stop listen too me. Geet listen. I am sorry...

he stooped when he heard the door banging shout. They Geet inside the room shuted the door with a bang. And slipped down from the door to the floor and she started cry, she screamed, cried.

And the guy outside could hear it. He started knocking on the door and called her name. He couldn't take to hear her crying like this. He was helpless. He started banging on the door. When he hear Geet

G:- Maan leave me alone. Please go away from.

M:- Geet open the door once then I will go from hear please forgive me.

G:- Maan did you hear me GO FROM HERE NOW!! she screamed.

Maan also sledded down on the door from the out side. Please Geet open the door once. He said. Still knocking on the door but very very softly. But Geet didn't open the door.

He heard her scream and crying and he couldn't do anything. After awhile she got quite and sounded that she was doing something. When it struck him. She isn't trying to. OMG that she did once?

He got up from the floor and wiped of his tears and asked Geet open the door but she didn't do it. And at last he broke the door.

And looked around, saw her lying safe in her bed. He closed his eyes letting out a sigh. He got up to her kissed her on the forehead, placed the blanket over her. And went out the door wasn't badly broken so he closed the door. Went to his room changed and lay on the bed. He tried to sleep but sleep was the last he could do. When ever he closed his eyes, saw her shocked and hurt betrayal face in front of his eyes, he was feeling like killing himself. Why didn't he tell her the truth that day.

This would never happened . All was his fault why did he have too take that bet. He have almost killed a girl. He knew it would not be so easy for him to make him forgive him he knew he deserved it. But couldn't see her not talking to him. As He knew Geet well she will give him a silent treatment. And those where most painful thing he knew. Gosh how will he survive but he knew he have to do this, somehow he will make her forgive him. IF not forgive then at least make her smile. Some who. When it struck him she loves his hand made waffles. He would make those for her in breakfast tomorrow. And finally got some sleep.

Next morning:

Geet woke up went to take a shower she changed as it was weekend she could take her time. She went in the shower and thought about everything which was happening in her life last five years. How five year back her life was silent but after that everything changed just like this. A tear rolled down her eyes. She wiped it away and came out from the shower.

Dried up, took on her blue colored leggins and blue colored skirt with a blue tank top.

She came out and called out for Nakul for her breakfast.

G:- Nakul bhayyia bahot bhook lagi hain, mera breakfast le aye na

In the kitchen:

Everything was on the floor, the kitchen was in a mess. Maan was standing on the counter and making waffles. Even around him everything was lying in a mess milk on the desk. Flour everywhere in the kitchen plus on Maan's face. Spoons layng on the floor. In short the whole kitchen was in a mess.

Man heard Geet shouting for Nakul, he thought

M:-

Has she forgotten that Nakul doesn't work here anymore he flow down to India as she wanted him to be there . Is she really well?

He divide his mind and started making the waffles. After fifteen min he came out and served her them. Geet looked at them and got really happy. She took some cream and jam smeared it on one of them.

She took a bite of it when she felt that it tasted just Maan's waffles. She looked up and saw Maan, standing there and smiling.

She placed it down, got up from the chair was about to go back to her room when Maan held her hand.

M:- I know you are angry with but why are you punishing your stomach for this when it was my mistake. Please Geet eat atleast your breakfast. You didn't eat anything yesterday either.

G:- Oh so now you care if I am OK or not, BTW why do you even care if I am dead or alive. Right for you it doesn't matter f I am not wrong na? Atleast that's what I have heard.

She said taking out her hand from his grip and went back to her room crying again.

Maan stood there all numb and hurt. Yes he had said so to his friends but he didn't mean it, he just didn't want anyone point a finger at her.

He didn't know that his one mistake will leave him here. He didn't know what to do. How to tell how sorry he was for that bet. He have been feeling bad right after accepting. But he didn't know that this would lead here. All this five years has been his best years of his life he didn't know that this would year would changed it this bad. He knew that when Geet gets know the truth she will not be at all happy she will be really mad at him.

But he didn't know that she will know this way and this will happen. He just have a wish is that he could go back in time and changed this one thing. As he couldn't live like this Geet hate him NO! It can't happen I will die if she does this . She can't, she can't hate me. She can do anything with but not hate me. I would rather die than hear say those there painful word which he knew she would say anytime now.

I HATE YOU MAAN SHINGH KHURANA!!!! He just can't hear say that.

He didn't know the girl he loved more than this would who once he hated atleast disliked. The girl who he loved most in this world and would do anything for her, would start hate him. He wouldn't bale to take it. But the truth is that she will start to hate . After one discussion of his...

Precap:- Flash back, from the beginning...

'...

OK this was the beginning hope you all like it, I very very very nervous about this part hope you all like it. Plz don't forget to hit the like button and don't forget. Every person who has comment thank you thank thank you sooo much, I know that I am very bad at responding back but I will try my best to reply back. I just love your every comment even if it is Loved it. It just gives me the spirit to write more. All who wants Pms Add AminaMaaneetpm in there buddy list

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing yaar..
Wat has maan done that made geet this much angry..
What is the bet???

Thanks for liking

Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

Amazing yaar..
Wat has maan done that made geet this much angry..
What is the bet???

well that will you get to know in futcher updates

thanks

thanks

thanks

thanks

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
INTERESTING STORY

GEET IS UPSET WITH MAAN AS HE HAD A BET ON HER

Flash back:

Geet woke up as it was a normal school day. One thing in the world she hated was school, she didn't know but she never did well, maybe because she was not interested in studying.

She got up brushed ate breakfast came back in her room she put the leggins and the shorts on with a blue thank top. She put her computer in her bag and went down to the bus stop. She hoped on the bus. Came to school, went to her locvker put her things away and went to her lecture.

In India:

A man wa walking in the college, every girl came to cheek the man out, and every boy looked at him in envy.

He came to principal's office and looked at hi who was standing there. He had I head down cast, he knew that his dad won't leave him again.

Yes it was Rajiv Singh Khurana India's most known and famous actor, his son was at principals office because he had ragged new students in the school.

Rajiv had got many complaints that his son, Maan Singh Khurana played pranks on students teachers, everyone. He thought that he owned this place. Rajiv had convinced the principal to let him stay in the school, 10 times now. But now Maan had crossed his limit.

R:- Mr. Saxena don't worry Maan is not gonna be in this school from now on.

Maan looked up at his dad when he said that, a small smile crept up on his lips, but when he heard his dad after that made it vanish again.

R:- I am sending away him to an other country.

The principal nodded his head .

Rajiv shot Man a look and Maan followed him.

Rajiv didn't say a word, he was giving his son a silence treatment. Maan knew that nothing would ave him this time even his mom couldn't save him. He thought at least he will be away from home and can live his life how ever he want

R:- Maan I hope you remember how to talk in Swedish.

M:- why dad? Maan asked confused'

R:- because you are going too Sweden

A big smile crossed Maan' face,

M:- Are you serious dad? He said very happy.

M:- Dad please don't say you are kidding. Finally I will be back home. So when are am going?

Rajiv looked at his son who was sitting with a big grin on his face. He got a bit shocked.

R':- umm you can go fly down on Friday, so you can come home relax next day.

M:- OK dad, Maan at there with a big smile on his face he was proud of him self. And finally he was going home.

Sweden:

Geet came home all tired, she put her stuff away where it should be took out her cloths, she took a shower and came and at outside.

It was April and the weather was still very cold, Geet took her lap top and sat in her balcony with a blanket around her:

She loved to sit there and just watch her shows and relax. The cold weather made her more tired but she still loved to sit there and just enjoy. She started watch her shows. Then she had a Rajiv Singh Khurana movie to watch, she called him RSK in short.

RSK was her mot favorite actor she just loved his acting he was the best for her.

His acting was so natural and amazing which could make any person to fell in love with him.

Opposite her there was a big house no no no a big mansion which some Indian family lived in. But now they lived in India.

There balcony which was on the other side was very very close to hers actually if she or the other person who lived there could jump to each other. That close was the balcony's.

Geet belonged to a middle class family, if she wanted something expensive she had to wait and collect money for it. And be patient. Her house was either big but was in the same height as the mansion.

She loved to look at the mansion, she loved how it was built, it looked like any rich guy would live.

…...

I know this part i a bit boring i had not much fun writing it. But ineeded to write it like this. Bca next will alot of happen

OK this was it, In till I don't get more comments on my Maaneet FFs I will give short updates when I get more comments. Then I will make it more longer. I want some more comments this time and plus 10.

I sound mean but I think I have right to get more comments as I PM a lot of people

ALL WHO WANTS PM PLZ ADD MaaneetAminapm to there buddy list

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the part..
Maan s to b back with geet..
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update ami.
plz continue soon.
thanks for pm.

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i'm sure maan lives in dat mansion...continue soon...
Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE:

NEXT UPDATE ON PG 15