Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

pranita1202

Goldie

pranita1202

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

hey mods...much needed and  agree...we r royal followers...so...be cant be brash...but plzzz mujhse akash ko uncle kehne ka haq mat cheeno...iis a good thing...relations maintain kar rahe hain...Approve

agree. pls uncle kehneka haq mat cheno
hum toh unhe respect dena chahte hai. pls pls

as i have already promised in prior post 

hum 'rajawade ke prince' ke fans hai behave karna toh hume aata hi haiLOLWink

but hume unhe 'tau'(uncle) kehne haq de di jiye.
jab forum citizens unhe manju bula  sakte hai toh hum tauji kyo nahi bolo bolo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyjennice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Warning to all members! (Page 5)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranita1202

Originally posted by dreamyjennice

hey mods...much needed and  agree...we r royal followers...so...be cant be brash...but plzzz mujhse akash ko uncle kehne ka haq mat cheeno...iis a good thing...relations maintain kar rahe hain...Approve

agree. pls uncle kehneka haq mat cheno
hum toh unhe respect dena chahte hai. pls pls

as i have already promised in prior post 

hum 'rajawade ke prince' ke fans hai behave karna toh hume aata hi haiLOLWink

but hume unhe 'tau'(uncle) kehne haq de di jiye.
jab forum citizens unhe manju bula  sakte hai toh hum tauji kyo nahi bolo bolo
i agree...bachhon se unka uncle mat cheeno...ok,...tau will also do...atleast majnu se to better hai...aur laddoo to uff...LOLBig smileWink

Sid4TeamCanada

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
i will miss u pakash Cry fine, no more pakash from now on.. per, since this is the last time i'll get to call him that here, pretty plz allow me to satisfy my heart one last time:

pakash, tum ne humko boht entertain bhi kiya, aur frustrate bhi... entertain hum hueye tumhari himakaton pe amuse hoke (ie: u think now ur layek for manyata becuz u got promoted from floor assistant manager to managerLOL)... and frustrate toh tum jaante hi ho kyu kiya - humari rajkumari ko aage barhne na dene se... usko ussi ke parivaar ke khilaaf jaane pe motivate karne pe... usmein baar baar is baat ke ehsaas, ke uske aur us ke "parivaar" mein kitna fark hai, magnify karke..

pakash v will miss u.. :P as in, miss calling u what u are.. pakash :(

aite. m done! Big smile

Mohabbateinn

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Guys, seriously.. PLEASE no uncle, no pakash, NOTHING.. other than the names that were given by characters in the show themselves.. like Majnu (by Uday) and Jungle Queen for Monia (by Vijay).. laila majnu (again by uday..) .. halkat veda for Uday (by monia)..etc... ONLY names from shows.are allowed... NO OTHER names!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pam_angellove...OMGwaizmapahalfsonaJesicca1_Rashmijyoti06lostmymusic.Mohabbateinn-AriaNe-MysticRiver

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
will for sure try and obey your command...even though i am a total manveer fan...i will make sure that i dont bash moniya-aakash jodi or call aakash any name other than what is and will be given in the show

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
LOLAREEY majnuuu..i will miss ur name calling!!ROFL

queenks

queenks

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
well this is a funny post... and especially since its coming from you.. first off wen i posted a forum topic on this issue about how manveer fans are going overboard with the name calling and abuse against the character of abhishek rawat...YOU SHUT MY FORUM TOPIC DOWN IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU SENT TO ME WITH A WARNING SAYING THAT I WAS TOO MEAN AND THAT MANVEER FANS HAVE ALL THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS WHATEVER THEY WANT!!!!!  well thats shocking!!! cuz you even said that if i do it again u will somehow not let me start forum topics again which i dont think is fair at all...who gave you the power?!?!?! ..seriously!!??? why is it that a person who is soo biased against comments made by other members of the forum treated so unfairly while you are doing the same thing?????   my recomendation to you is from now on dont close peoples forum topics down just because you feel like it,( and so you can create the same topic again but just put your name on it while closing down others) ,cuz thas not fair and you are not in charge of peoples opinions,,and another thing be nice to everyone in this forum please miss xtaurusx ...

sh4m_4

anniemarry843

anniemarry843

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
dats like a good boy...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.